Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3791 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:34:05 PM

So, if i want to buy some tokens, what should I do for that? Just go to exchange and buy it? No KYC?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yusup115

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:31:25 PM

in fact, the idea is pretty interesting and I'm sure that soon we will see something really worthwhile.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:55:08 PM

Do I understand right that developer plans to rise the price of token by selling it to investors making the price higher and higher?

leandro0001

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:33:38 PM

is this really something like stable coin?. I just don't quite understand what will happen to the volatility of this token.. 
but overall I must say that the idea is not bad
in fact, the idea is not even very important and it is important to understand what the project can offer to investors.
it is like any other coin. you don't know whether to rise or fall. they certainly have a good economic model but we do not know how the team implements it.
Piastr

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:57:01 PM

is this really something like stable coin?. I just don't quite understand what will happen to the volatility of this token.. 
in fact, the idea is not even very important and it is important to understand what the project can offer to investors.
it is like any other coin. you don't know whether to rise or fall. they certainly have a good economic model but we do not know how the team implements it.

That is what I'm talking about. We knew a lot of good project on the paper, that weren't even listed on any exchange. So, nowadays every project can be either scam or rocket. I believe that this one is not a scam.

Paha777

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:41:05 PM

a very interesting project, while I will follow the work of the team and the announcements. Let's see how fast the project is developing.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:26:34 PM

That is what I'm talking about. We knew a lot of good project on the paper, that weren't even listed on any exchange. So, nowadays every project can be either scam or rocket. I believe that this one is not a scam.

Agreed! I even know couple of such projects. After over a year of waiting for any activity we read only "we need to wait a little bit more". Annoying.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.

As for me, I like that it is not ICO. Something new for me here. That's why I've decided to wear signature of this project. Hope that I'm not wrong.

Moreover, I noticed that I get more profit from participating in less popular projects, because I get more tokens. The question is if I can sell them.
biji_timah

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.

well, I don't quite get it either. I will watch how this project develops.
Piastr

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:33:08 AM

well, I don't quite get it either. I will watch how this project develops.

What is the problem with the picture of the car? I don't understand.

Paha777

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:23:34 AM

Do I understand right that developer plans to rise the price of token by selling it to investors making the price higher and higher?
I understand that, too, but this is a fairly common situation. during the rounds of the sales price of a token increases.
biji_timah

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:32:22 AM

in fact, the idea is quite interesting and I am ready to support the project now. I think that the team will show something interesting in the future.
Yusup115

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

I also believe that the team will show good results I am ready to support the project although I can not allocate a large amount for this.
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:53:30 AM

I also believe that the team will show good results I am ready to support the project although I can not allocate a large amount for this.

Can you tell me why exact you think this project will show good results? Agreed that any project needs for support to become successful.

Yusup115

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:57:17 PM

let's see what the team will show in the future, you still need to understand that the competition in the market is just huge and draw attention to the coin contentedly still hard.
biji_timah

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:04:34 PM

tell me they have a bounty program? I would like to start with this and get my tokens. While I follow the announcements from the team.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

You are right if I'm not wrong. it's some kind of IEO, I guess.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

tell me they have a bounty program? I would like to start with this and get my tokens. While I follow the announcements from the team.

Yes, bounty is live. 3 weeks only, so don't waste the time. You can find it using search on the forum.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:53:24 PM

Yes, bounty is live. 3 weeks only, so don't waste the time. You can find it using search on the forum.

You think this bounty is better, than mine? They are pretty new both.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:20:09 PM

You think this bounty is better, than mine? They are pretty new both.

I;m not the one, who can tell you something about which project is better. I'm a girl )) i've decided to support this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: