Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3794 times)
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:39:28 PM

I can answer this question. This project is unique, because of its token distribution model, so we can hope that it will become a rocket, because developers' mined is not standart.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:17:34 PM

well the ann thread is pretty active. It is  a good sign. Maybe I shoud think about changing my signature to this project's one.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:43:08 PM

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
can you tell us in more detail why you think so? I just want to understand what your assumptions are based on.

Shady graphic? Token has been around for 2 years but never heard of (which lead to an idea of trash project)? The said founder doesn't seems to list this project on his linkedin?

Well, the last point is usually a major point, lots of people stole someone's profile by pretending he's on the team without him even knowing. And "team" have not even answered about that inquiry to confirm his credential

Do you think that SEO's linkedin profile is fake and stolen? Why?

Before this, he didn't list this project on his employment history, thus leading to a possibility that team just irresponsibly put the name as their team to gain credit without the real owner knowledge. But I see that it was corrected and the CEO now had this project under his record, proving the credential.

Now, how about other team member? This is not an one-man team, I take?
r_victory

Activity: 1950
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:53:32 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 12:08:14 AM by r_victory

I can answer this question. This project is unique, because of its token distribution model, so we can hope that it will become a rocket, because developers' mined is not standart.

Only non-constructive comments, the only thing I see here are posts extolling the project just to be calculated on the signature campaign. What makes this project unique? What is the distribution model? I even thought about participating, but I gave up when I started reading about it, I don't want to be inconvenient, I just want to know what is the unique benefit that would make people invest. It is always good to hear the opinion of someone who knows what's talking about...

By the way, the sale is over? Answer this too if you don't mind --> https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb0dc7fdb068aba78cd79e1bf9006196ff3299c8f-ETH

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Piastr

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:22:33 AM

Only non-constructive comments, the only thing I see here are posts extolling the project just to be calculated on the signature campaign. What makes this project unique? What is the distribution model? I even thought about participating, but I gave up when I started reading about it, I don't want to be inconvenient, I just want to know what is the unique benefit that would make people invest. It is always good to hear the opinion of someone who knows what's talking about...

By the way, the sale is over? Answer this too if you don't mind --> https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb0dc7fdb068aba78cd79e1bf9006196ff3299c8f-ETH

Ok, let's discuss it. This project is more like an IEO, the most popular way of token sale at the moment. However, I didn't see IEO on forkdelta before. This makes it unique for me. I invest only my time into this project, so if I'm wrong I will not be sad. If someone wants to invest money, he must be sure he has learned the project perfectly, of course.

tutweb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:49:26 AM

token looks really interesting, I think I can support the project in the near future .... But we need to understand how much it will be in demand in the future.
suhenk

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.
perhaps it will be a means of payment that will be accepted in any store as payment for coffee or hamburger?
to do this, at least need partners who will accept these tokens for payment. so I'll wait for announcements from the team.
nikolaishilo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

now the project looks really cool. But still you need to understand when there will be a listing and on what exchanges will be a listing in order to make money on it.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.
perhaps it will be a means of payment that will be accepted in any store as payment for coffee or hamburger?
to do this, at least need partners who will accept these tokens for payment. so I'll wait for announcements from the team.

The most important thing now is that you have to be patient and wait for the announcement from the team and also continue to follow the developments so that you don't miss out on information

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Piastr

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:49:34 AM

The most important thing now is that you have to be patient and wait for the announcement from the team and also continue to follow the developments so that you don't miss out on information

Patience is a gold. ) As we can see, this project develops from 2017, so I think we need a lot of patience. As for me, I have. I have participated in various projects before and still wait for my reward. )

gopalpandian

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:08:18 AM

There lot of such tokens on the market, indeed. But I'm sure that every coin can be usefull if it's creators will upgrade and update it again and again till it become perfect. Unfortunately, creator usually don't care about their token. Here we see that token was created over 2 years ago and is still alive. 
this is a really good indicator. I noticed that the team is very active and really rooting for their coin. So I think the project can be trusted.
k@tusha

Activity: 356
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

How many will weeks the company last? I can not find anywhere. Because the spreadsheet in the Signature is only 3 weeks. Will she really be 3 weeks?
Piastr

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:25:00 PM

How many will weeks the company last? I can not find anywhere. Because the spreadsheet in the Signature is only 3 weeks. Will she really be 3 weeks?

If you mean bounty campaign, yes, it will last for only 3 weeks. Not usual, are you agree? Btw, you forgot to change the avatar.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:58:13 PM

If you mean bounty campaign, yes, it will last for only 3 weeks. Not usual, are you agree? Btw, you forgot to change the avatar.

Only 3 weeks? How many tokens are allocated to bounty and what is the price per token?

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:10:03 PM

Only 3 weeks? How many tokens are allocated to bounty and what is the price per token?
As far as I know, it seems that it is only 3 weeks and it is better for you to address the question to the development team so that it can be answered more clearly, especially they certainly have complete information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Basotik

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:38:03 PM

will the team take part in any blockchain events? just a coin should be as popular as possible to bring money to investors.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:01:39 PM

As far as I know, it seems that it is only 3 weeks and it is better for you to address the question to the development team so that it can be answered more clearly, especially they certainly have complete information

I want to add, that it is better to ask developer about project in the telegram channel. As I know, one of them answers fairly often.

andvlad11

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:26:12 PM

tell me they have a bounty program? I would like to start with this and get my tokens. While I follow the announcements from the team.

Yes, bounty is live. 3 weeks only, so don't waste the time. You can find it using search on the forum.
well, I guess that's where I start. I hope we will see a demanded token.
acid

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:08:59 PM

I would like to better understand the practical application of this coin and why it will be in demand among investors.
DDCT

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:16:03 PM

Digital Dollar Coin (DDCT)© A Wholly Incorporated Limited Liability Company in the USA. Please see our RoadMap link on the website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: