Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
axe_eg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:50:11 PM

let's see how the project will develop further. still, you need to understand why these tokens will be in demand. this is a very important point at this time.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

let's see how the project will develop further. still, you need to understand why these tokens will be in demand. this is a very important point at this time.

The demand of token is the most important thing for any time. Now we are waiting for new announcements from the team.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:07:10 PM

now the project looks pretty interesting. and I'm happy to support him now. I think it will be just a huge prospect.

it was interesting from the very beggining because its tokens are already on exchanges. But you are right that it is more interesting now.
I also agree with you that at this time it is far more interesting I am pretty sure this project will be successful in the future so let's see what happens later in the future

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ramesh13

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

we still need to understand more about the economic model. why will this token be in demand and why will it grow ?

The economic model is quite simple. To make price as high as possible. But the question is if the project can do it. Will see.

Talking about it is certainly the side of the team that can answer and I personally am pretty sure that the project team can certainly do it, the most important thing is we just trust them

I think it is not enough just to trust, you still need to understand the technical details of the project in order to understand what benefits it can bring to society.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

we still need to understand more about the economic model. why will this token be in demand and why will it grow ?

The economic model is quite simple. To make price as high as possible. But the question is if the project can do it. Will see.

Talking about it is certainly the side of the team that can answer and I personally am pretty sure that the project team can certainly do it, the most important thing is we just trust them

I think it is not enough just to trust, you still need to understand the technical details of the project in order to understand what benefits it can bring to society.

Of course. It is the 1st rule of investor to learn the project he wants to invest. Investment funds pay a lot of money for such analisys btw.
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:39:38 PM

now the project looks pretty interesting. and I'm happy to support him now. I think it will be just a huge prospect.

it was interesting from the very beggining because its tokens are already on exchanges. But you are right that it is more interesting now.
I also agree with you that at this time it is far more interesting I am pretty sure this project will be successful in the future so let's see what happens later in the future

Sure, there was a lot of good projects on the paper that didn't even listed there token anywhere after the end of sales. So, this is very important.

Piastr

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:40:44 PM

tell the company is already registered as a legal entity? I would like to better understand the legal side of the issue.

Yes. Digital Dollar Coin (DDCT)© A Wholly Incorporated Limited Liability Company in the USA. Please see our RoadMap link on the website.

Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:17:07 PM

tell the company is already registered as a legal entity? I would like to better understand the legal side of the issue.

As I know, every project must be registered as an entity, no? How they can provide their activity without such registration?

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
muzammil143

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

in fact, the team is now showing good results, I think that the project is still worthy of attention because in the future there is a huge prospect of growth.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

anyway, I would like to see the team at some international conferences. I think it could really increase the credibility of the project.

Not only that. There are many investor on crypto conferences as well as various pools' ambasadors. It is always good if developers visit such events.

Edydka

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:51:28 PM

in fact, the team is now showing good results, I think that the project is still worthy of attention because in the future there is a huge prospect of growth.

This project is better and better day by day, indeed. I will participate in airdrop too.

emuhib

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:00:46 AM

This project is better and better day by day, indeed. I will participate in airdrop too.

I hope that in the future we will see something worthwhile and the project will still be implemented. good luck with your development.
herojp

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

at least need a listing on the more popular exchanges in order to be able to see the flight to the moon. I think soon we will see announcements from the team about this.
virvichyba

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:22:48 AM

I hope it will and we will soon see how rapidly evolving this project. in any case, I will monitor the reaction from the team.
Edydka

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:53:10 AM

at least need a listing on the more popular exchanges in order to be able to see the flight to the moon. I think soon we will see announcements from the team about this.

There is a problem with such listing. Popular exchanges wants too much money for that.

wuwudgreat

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:37:58 AM

hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?
Edydka

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:15:42 AM

hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Bounty was posponed to 2 weeks, so yes, it is still make sense. But hurry up, the more days you will miss the less reward you will get.

haspilidjas

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.
Edydka

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.

As for me, I'd like to know how I can earn profit in a short term too. Will there be any dividends for holders?

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:44:03 PM

Bounty was posponed to 2 weeks, so yes, it is still make sense. But hurry up, the more days you will miss the less reward you will get.
If I can know why the bounty program is postponed for up to 2 weeks, is there a problem, but I apologize before asking like this because I really don't know about the developments here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: