Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3790 times)
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:17:36 AM

Big trading volumes attract investors too. When people see the big volumes they think that crypto will be prospective and start to buy it.

If we remember the end of 2017 year, when cryptocurrency was so high, we will understand that when people who have no trade experience enter the market, they don't look at volumes at all, just at the price and its history
True indeed in 2017 the price of cryptocurrency really rose dramatically maybe it was a very good moment, of course, and all of us like that could happen again this year or the following year

There are many crypto analytics, who say that this year we will see much higher raise of crypto price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xapobtcfaucets

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

I see a lot of bounty hunters here. It is good that people support the project.

Bounty hunters won't miss good project. ) By the way, it was announced that team will meet some crypto forum soon.

After a huge number scams bounty hunters became attentive and carefully study all the projects. Therefore, good projects attract a lot of people.
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:49:12 AM

Many experts predict the further growth of the cryptocurrency. This means that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that cryptocurrency is a future of the world economy.

Now the cryptocurrency market is recovering, the price of the crypto-currency began to grow again. It gives a great opportunity to start a cryptocurrency startups.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Edydka

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

Bounty hunters are pretty active, by the way, including telegram. Many comments there too. It is very good sign.

myselzstore

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:18:27 PM

Bounty hunters won't miss good project. ) By the way, it was announced that team will meet some crypto forum soon.

Now many projects are actively involved in various conferences and forums to tell as many investors about the project.
alvingans

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:23:18 PM

Advertising is important for any project. Moreover, both online and offline advertising in the form of various crypto forums and conferences is important.
amir468

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:44:25 PM

This project is better and better day by day, indeed. I will participate in airdrop too.

at least need a listing on the more popular exchanges in order to be able to see the flight to the moon. I think soon we will see announcements from the team about this.

There is a problem with such listing. Popular exchanges wants too much money for that.

I am waiting a listing on the exchanges. It is interesting to see development.

The choice of cryptocurrency exchanges is very important for any project. You need to choose an cryptocurrency exchange with a large number of traders and a huge trading volume.

Now there are so many crypto-currency exchanges that it is very important to choose the right exchange with a large number of traders and trading volume.
mehdin85

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:07:10 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.

As for me, I'd like to know how I can earn profit in a short term too. Will there be any dividends for holders?

Now many projects use dividend system for holders that they will not sell their tokens.

For every project it is very important to have a developed community and a lot of users. A divided system is a good way for it.

People must to use the coin very active that price on the coin will grow. That is why it is important to have a big community.

To attract a large crypto community and a large number of users, first of all, DDCT needы advertising and a useful product that people will actively use.
Edydka

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:11:44 PM

Advertising is important for any project. Moreover, both online and offline advertising in the form of various crypto forums and conferences is important.

They announced the visit of some crypto event soon, so I think it is the best proof they are not a scam.

Ncmax

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:23:43 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.

As for me, I'd like to know how I can earn profit in a short term too. Will there be any dividends for holders?

Now many projects use dividend system for holders that they will not sell their tokens.

For every project it is very important to have a developed community and a lot of users. A divided system is a good way for it.

People must to use the coin very active that price on the coin will grow. That is why it is important to have a big community.

To grow up the price of the token people must buy it. The usage of it is not a necessary at all. You just need to create some hype.

To create some hype it is necessary speculation. You can raise the price of asset but for a short period of time. For constant grows it is necessary to have useful product.
myselzstore

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

A divided system is good only for investors that hold tokens for a lot of time. They will get profit from holing tokens. For traders dividend system not important.

Investors need long-term prospects for the project, it is necessary that in the future prices for tokens grow. Time volatility of prices for them does not matter.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:33:40 PM

They announced the visit of some crypto event soon, so I think it is the best proof they are not a scam.

As for me, i knew it from the very beggining. It is not designed very good for now, but it is a reason to call any project as a scam.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

A divided system is good only for investors that hold tokens for a lot of time. They will get profit from holing tokens. For traders dividend system not important.

Investors need long-term prospects for the project, it is necessary that in the future prices for tokens grow. Time volatility of prices for them does not matter.

actually, every investor wants to have profits from investments as quick as it possible. Price volatility is not good for them, because price can fall down very hard.
alvingans

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:18:58 AM

Bounty hunters are pretty active, by the way, including telegram. Many comments there too. It is very good sign.

Bounty hunters are active anywhere, not only at telegram. I see a lot of activity on Bitcointalk and a lot of signatures of project.
puterajijot

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:11:15 AM

Many experts predict the further growth of the cryptocurrency. This means that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that cryptocurrency is a future of the world economy.

Now the cryptocurrency market is recovering, the price of the crypto-currency began to grow again. It gives a great opportunity to start a cryptocurrency startups.

The recovering cryptocurrency market gives a lot of opportunities for development of crypto startups. It is good for blockchain technology.
jervyjun

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:12:39 AM

After a huge number scams bounty hunters became attentive and carefully study all the projects. Therefore, good projects attract a lot of people.

Now everybody became attentive. Investors must be even more attentive than bounty hunters. Bounty hunters lost time, investors lost money.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:22:07 AM

Now everybody became attentive. Investors must be even more attentive than bounty hunters. Bounty hunters lost time, investors lost money.
I think both investors and bounty hunters must be careful before joining or investing in a project because there are so many scam projects so we have to be smart in choosing projects

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Stromium

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

Will you have an ICO or other kind of token sale?
emrbrk

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:13:53 AM

Now it is hard to collect money during ICO, that is why appear a lot of kinds of token sale - IEO and STO.
DDCT

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:21:32 AM

DDCT The Smart Token for Energy Conservatio & Renewability
Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149772.new#new
Airdrop https://twitter.com/ddexio2018/status/1138047024014667776
Website https://digitaldollarcoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: