Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3791 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:08:13 PM

You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

I think that the reason is that there are too many projects. So, it will take too much time to learn whitepapers of all projects.

There are many project, indeed, but I don't think that you can participate in all of them, so you need to learn only those that you want to participate, no? This is how I do.

Deep learning of one project may take one or two days. Sometimes even more. I mean really deep research.

Well, not so deep learning, of course. I don't have enough experience to do the that. I read whitepapers, look at the website, check the team.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiriya

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:36:58 PM

Market is very good at the moment. This can help the project to be successful. Just need more advertisement.

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:03:39 PM

Market is very good at the moment. This can help the project to be successful. Just need more advertisement.

I think we will see many new projects again like it was in 2017. So, the issue of researching many projects is relevant.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:38:20 PM

I think we will see many new projects again like it was in 2017. So, the issue of researching many projects is relevant.

There is a problem that even if you will spend a lot of time for researching a project it won't guarantee that you will get any profit.
Piastr

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:58:30 PM

There is a problem that even if you will spend a lot of time for researching a project it won't guarantee that you will get any profit.

Partly you are right. Almost everything that is related to project's success depends on the team. If they really want to develop their project till the very end, they will beat any problem.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:04:59 PM

Partly you are right. Almost everything that is related to project's success depends on the team. If they really want to develop their project till the very end, they will beat any problem.

that is what I wanted to tell. Only team activities determines if the project will be successful.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:12:15 PM

So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:09:03 PM

So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.

I think this question must be answered by the team. My opinion is that they hadn't fund for fast development and now they are trying to raise some.
Piastr

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:15:44 PM

I think this question must be answered by the team. My opinion is that they hadn't fund for fast development and now they are trying to raise some.

Same thoughts. As for me, I never trust all my funds to one project, especially, when its age is less than a year. Sometimes, projects start ICO after several months after it appeared as an idea.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:58:12 PM

As for me, I don't see any future for the project you support. At least, not in the nearest future. It's my opinion, but not yours, that's why you support that project.

Piastr

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:56:42 PM

As for me, I don't see any future for the project you support. At least, not in the nearest future. It's my opinion, but not yours, that's why you support that project.

It is a stable coin, so it's real use is clear. The question is why people will use it instead of USDT. Well, the team should answer such questions.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:30:14 PM

Interesting project. I've heard about it from my friend. She said this project was unique and promising. What will other people say?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Piastr

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:00:33 PM

Interesting project. I've heard about it from my friend. She said this project was unique and promising. What will other people say?

Project shows its stability. Team is active. They are listing token on several exchanges since bounty was started.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:37:03 PM

Project shows its stability. Team is active. They are listing token on several exchanges since bounty was started.

The project from USA. As for me, I've never seen any other project that was registered in USA. Almost all of them were/are registered in Singapore.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

The project from USA. As for me, I've never seen any other project that was registered in USA. Almost all of them were/are registered in Singapore.

Are you sure they are registered there?
USA is very strict for crypto companies. isn't this weird?

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

Developer gave us the address in USA where the company was registered. New York City if I am not wrong. You can find the address here in this thread or go and ask in telegram group and check it.
Piastr

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:19:23 PM

One of things why some people are here. US registration is very strong side of the project that makes it unique. I didn't see such projects earlier too.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:53:16 PM

One of things why some people are here. US registration is very strong side of the project that makes it unique. I didn't see such projects earlier too.

Why? I mean, why such registration is unique and so valuable? Because of strict laws?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:58:47 PM

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:00:51 PM

Why? I mean, why such registration is unique and so valuable? Because of strict laws?

Yes, we all get used to believe that Singapore as a registration of the project is ok. But in this case we are not protected by law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: