Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:48:29 PM

You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.
There are lots of plagiarized white papers that look good, but in the real sense of it, such project might have nothing to offer. So sometimes, I try to put the team into consideration, by focusing much of my research on the team. If the team is legit and reputable, then the project should be good. Which is why I also will go fr this project.

It is not enough to check the team only. Success doesn't depend on only on them. Team can do mistakes. Mistakes can kill the project.
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:55:40 PM

In fact, US registration is so unusual that we even don't know what to expect from this. Hope, something great.

Piastr

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:58:56 PM

i have found an announcement from the team that there will be fiat trading in the nearest future.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:41:02 PM

i have found an announcement from the team that there will be fiat trading in the nearest future.

What does it mean? Where it will be possible? What enefit will we have from this?

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:50:04 PM

Are you sure they are registered there?
USA is very strict for crypto companies. isn't this weird?

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Piastr

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:48:58 PM

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

Good question. I think it because there is no ICO in this project. Developer told us that it is very difficult to develop such project in USA too.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:14:19 PM

What does it mean? Where it will be possible? What enefit will we have from this?

I think it means that we will be able to sell token for fiat and buy tokens for fiat. Not sure that it is better than pairs with other tokens.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

I think it means that we will be able to sell token for fiat and buy tokens for fiat. Not sure that it is better than pairs with other tokens.

Good news for sure. It will be usefull for someone. Plus developers shows us again that they are working.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:02:58 PM

The fact that they are working to make their project as stronger as they can is very hopeful and makes me feel that everything will be allright with this project.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:08:27 PM

The fact that they are working to make their project as stronger as they can is very hopeful and makes me feel that everything will be allright with this project.

However, the problem is that it is not clear how the token will give fast profit to it's investors. Not clear for me, of course

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
LoraKalash

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:26:44 PM

Maybe it is a reason why project is developing since 2017... I know a lot of projects that were developed for several months. Don't think that there is a way to get a finished project after so short period of time.

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Piastr

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:34:05 PM

Maybe it is a reason why project is developing since 2017... I know a lot of projects that were developed for several months. Don't think that there is a way to get a finished project after so short period of time.

As I understand, there were several reasons, including US registration as well as low funding.

LoraKalash

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:39:20 PM

As I understand, there were several reasons, including US registration as well as low funding.

Well, perhaps and I hope so, bounty will give the project some aditional investments. It is pity it is too late to join the bounty.

Piastr

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:32:17 PM

Well, perhaps and I hope so, bounty will give the project some aditional investments. It is pity it is too late to join the bounty.

Yes, it is a last week of the bounty, so there is no point to join it for sure. Despite this, you can join it while you are looking for new bounty.

LoraKalash

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:41:27 PM

Yes, it is a last week of the bounty, so there is no point to join it for sure. Despite this, you can join it while you are looking for new bounty.

As I understand the bounty was extented once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

As I understand the bounty was extented once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

Probably, there is a chance that the bounty will be extended again, but I don't think so.

Piastr

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:21:23 PM

As I understand the bounty was extended once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

I don't believe it gonna happen. Usually, bounties are extended once per their live. So, it is the last week for sure.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

As I understand the bounty was extended once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

I don't believe it gonna happen. Usually, bounties are extended once per their live. So, it is the last week for sure.

Well, it is very important to keep community active even after bounty campaign. It would be logical to continue it. Signature bounty at least.

Piastr

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

Well, it is very important to keep community active even after bounty campaign. It would be logical to continue it. Signature bounty at least.

As for me, it would be enough to hire community manager to manager telegram group in order to keep the community toned.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

As for me, it would be enough to hire community manager to manager telegram group in order to keep the community toned.

However, I believe that it won't be enough. Developers should continue to be active as they are now. They need to visit more forums, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: