Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:50:48 PM

Project says that it is related to renewable solar energy but I don't get it how exactly token of the project can have any influence on it.

You are buying DDC token, developers get money. They invest in renewable energy projects. This is how I understand this.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

Maybe, there will be some dividends for token holders in the future. It will be perfect.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:15:20 PM

Maybe, there will be some dividends for token holders in the future. It will be perfect.

As I know, US law is very strict where they are talking about dividends. It means that token must be security token, but not utility as it is at the moment.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:20:27 PM

As I know, US law is very strict where they are talking about dividends. It means that token must be security token, but not utility as it is at the moment.

You are right and I really very interested how exact the team will implement that.
Piastr

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

I don't think that this project will change their token to security one. It will be very hard for them to develop the project with security token. Too many restricts.

Piastr

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:25:33 PM

Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:57:50 PM

Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:27:52 PM

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

Edydka

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:42:09 PM

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

It is not the same at all. At the moment community supports the project, because we believe that it will become something bigger. But community needs to be involved in all news about the project after the end of bounty too.

Edydka

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:57:53 PM

It is not the same at all. At the moment community supports the project, because we believe that it will become something bigger. But community needs to be involved in all news about the project after the end of bounty too.

I mean, any community will follow the project till the team is active and pushes their project to become successful. But when team becomes inactive or they don't post news, than community will forget about them.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

I mean, any community will follow the project till the team is active and pushes their project to become successful. But when team becomes inactive or they don't post news, than community will forget about them.

I'm sure that community is interested in project's success too, especially, when community owns tokens of the project.
Edydka

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:38:17 PM

I'm sure that community is interested in project's success too, especially, when community owns tokens of the project.

Agree, every participant of the project's community should spread the word about it after the end of the bounty too.

Kiriya

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:44:59 PM

Agree, every participant of the project's community should spread the word about it after the end of the bounty too.

But there is a problem. Usually, community spread the word of those projects that are active after bounty too. Team really need to visit as many crypto events as possible.

Piastr

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:26:26 PM

But there is a problem. Usually, community spread the word of those projects that are active after bounty too. Team really need to visit as many crypto events as possible.

They, I mean the team, are pretty active from the very beginning of the bounty, so I don't think that they will change their strategy after the end of it.

Piastr

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:32:01 PM

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

It is very important if the project will offer to it's investors more ways to get profit. Adding a profit for token holders is the best way, but I don't know if it is possible.

Kiriya

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:09:35 PM

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

It is very important if the project will offer to it's investors more ways to get profit. Adding a profit for token holders is the best way, but I don't know if it is possible.

But token needs for volume... If everybody will hold it there won't be any volume, will it?

Piastr

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:37:31 PM

But token needs for volume... If everybody will hold it there won't be any volume, will it?

Not quite. If project will grow, there will be more and more people who will buy token, so the price will grow up too.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:51:43 PM

Not quite. If project will grow, there will be more and more people who will buy token, so the price will grow up too.

Also, if the project will be more and more interesting there will appear traders who will add this token to their trade pool. Traders will give the volume.

Piastr

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:22:45 PM

Also, if the project will be more and more interesting there will appear traders who will add this token to their trade pool. Traders will give the volume.

I believe that traders can be hired to trade this token for some time. Just imagine what will be if DDCT will enter the 1st 100 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap? )

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:26:02 PM

I believe that traders can be hired to trade this token for some time. Just imagine what will be if DDCT will enter the 1st 100 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap? )

You are very optimistic. IT is extremely hard to do that, it need many investments and a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: