Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 7069 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:28:42 PM

Well I think I had experience the same thing,  early this year I bough 30k UTRUST at around $0.02+ optimistic and excited regarding their coming launch that supposed to happen this last day of May but well was suspended and moved in the 1st week of June, possible tomorrow or  before friday,  I am still hoiding the bought UTK and have not sold yet even though it is at $0.08+ now.  I know I am currently at a $1800 profit but I think I will wait for another week before I get my profit.  It is always good to invest in a project that have active developers and had been on the bottom since the only way for it to go is to move up.  Wink
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:02:17 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Goodnight, for most traders, trading when the market going green will more profiting just like in your case.
The important thing is you can trading with a right way, buy when low, sell when high.
Not buying when the coin hyping, it will very risky because you won't know when the hype ended.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:32:16 PM

Yes OP you can really earn big here in no time still there's a big risk here like you need high amount of money for investing so for me better always to do invest or risk little by little so you can afford that then while you learn how market works in not that risky ways another thing this is really recommend to do if your here in crypto world

Then more benefits of cryptocurrency trading are for my past time and i feel so much fun here even we need to take some risk

It's true that in May Price increase alongside BTC and ETH and  everyone hoped prices would get better again  Next month, So that make enthusiasm of the traders increased.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:42:01 PM

Waw, the benefits are pretty good. I am sure that the price of crypto currencies, especially bitcoin and eth, will continue to rise so this month you can get even greater profits if you can take the opportunity well. Too bad, I don't have experience in the world of daily trading because I don't have the capital to trade. I am still looking for potential coins with a bounty campaign to be able to trade. I'm sure you can get even greater profits if you focus on trading 24 hours a day because daytime prices tend to be lower than prices at night. You can take a chance at that point.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:18:09 PM

I try to trade and increase my bitcoin deposit. For may +15% approximately, I'm happy, I would not call myself a good trader.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:31:46 PM

Improved market conditions make trade more profitable, and in the future, hopefully the market will improve so that it is easier to obtain profits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:32:44 PM

Yes OP you can really earn big here in no time still there's a big risk here like you need high amount of money for investing so for me better always to do invest or risk little by little so you can afford that then while you learn how market works in not that risky ways another thing this is really recommend to do if your here in crypto world

Then more benefits of cryptocurrency trading are for my past time and i feel so much fun here even we need to take some risk

It's true that in May Price increase alongside BTC and ETH and  everyone hoped prices would get better again  Next month, So that make enthusiasm of the traders increased.
no one knows what will happen next month. but I’m sure that real traders never lose their enthusiasm because it’s not important for them whether the market is growing or falling. they always earn money

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:54:00 PM

I don't know about trading. It seems very difficult for me. Though traders makes a lot benefits in cryptocurrency.  It all depends with the projects,  pump and dump, signals where to buy and sell. It's attached a lot to it. But definitely there's a lot of benefits.

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:57:12 PM

Yeah May has been an overhelming month for lot of people, including myself  Shocked.

But question is : what do you do with your benefits ? Do you reinject all (like i do) to create some fresh new bags of alts (or in btc/eth...) or do you really take your profit in $$ ?

4rzun4 (OP)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:20:16 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Congrats brother. Being profitable on monthly basis do signifies success or do tell that you are a profitable trader yet no all people would able to experience such profitability.Anyone do have its own goals when it comes to their income to their capital not only on monthly views but on daily as well.Profits is one of the main benefits of trading it can give out possible profits but at the same time it can mess you up.
Maybe this was replaced after I suffered a loss a few months ago. And I try my luck to continue learning to trade cryptocurrency in this green season (bullrun). When I suffered a loss, I was never in the least desperate, because I knew that all businesses needed struggle and perseverance. Stay upbeat and take advantage of the best time possible. Success for you. Thanks.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

in investment with confidence crypto currency and patience is the main capital but no less important is that investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investment
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:07:47 PM

Getting that is a positive output. Eth still looks underpriced for me and despite BTC going up, Eth is still hanging in the balance. Even BCH has double in recent times. You can buy some veil and ppt. They're very good coins and also profitable. It's more of thinking and research that will give good profits

akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:43:38 PM

after passed April market still moved in good condition and i see green chart in market and many trader got profit from this condition, but unfortunatelly for myself, i just loss much money few week ago from trading on this year
The possibility of trading is profit and loss, don't give up bro.
You just continue to believe that trade requires patience and avoid greed. Smiley

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 11:49:51 PM

I was picking up some profit back then with day trading,the challenge however is that it is difficult to consistently make profits daily.Day trading is easier when the market is bullish
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:32:30 AM

The past few months has been very profitable for traders especially the seasoned traders who are experienced and knows how to avoid the most common mistakes and points that can be used to an advantage.
The traders who uses sophisticated grid trading bot Saudi have a good chance of walking away with huge profits after a very good trading month

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:11:33 AM

People prefer crypto trading especially the Day-trading because it is one of the avenues for making profits in each market situation - bear market or bull market. Day-trading unlike the long term investment strategy comes with its own principles which involve a daily analysis of the crypto market in order to select the coins for the day trading. It is tedious especially when done manually because it requires the trader to stay glued to the PC 24/7.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:55:58 AM

Yes i have got good profit from trading alternatives coins but benefit in trading alternatives coins is not just about big profit but it is just about how to make constant profit from all of condition of the market (down trend or up trend) that's difficult thing in trading alternatives coins but if we have system trading alternatives we can make constant profit from trading alternatives coins on any condition of the market.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:39:24 AM

Market conditions are very difficult. Most assets are hard to borrow. Such assets cann't be played for decline. In addition, the liquidity of most assets is very low. Often, even buying/selling by hit the market for 100–200$ significantly changes the market price.
To make money on altcoins, you need a growing market, it is better to use limit orders, a good time when trading volume increases.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:42:52 AM

Not everyone trades and basically not everyone can trade so I am glad you can trade and make such amount of money in a month. I use a bot to trade though but I use a small amount because I am still inspecting the bot to be sure it's safe.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:07:51 AM

Not everyone trades and basically not everyone can trade so I am glad you can trade and make such amount of money in a month. I use a bot to trade though but I use a small amount because I am still inspecting the bot to be sure it's safe.
well, it depends on the traders, when they want to learn the good and correct trading methods then surely they will get a lot of profit, I prefer to play trading manually without using a bot because the risk of using a bot is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: