Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies  (Read 1351 times)
Register13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:40:55 AM

As a matter of fact, Monero is not really a bad anonymous coin and have been pretty much in the news lately. But for me I am only invest with one. I only invest with a coin that has a good prospect for investors. Anonymous coin like monero is good and could reach highest price again but i will not be limit my views for only on monero because there is a lot of coins in the market and could give us profits like the dencoin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:53:41 AM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.

The answer is that you must see the progress of the project's construction, whether they work continuously or not. And if you compare it to why it's not as valuable as Monero, then consider having lots of altcoin like BTC, but why doesn't it increase like BTC?

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:48:22 AM

Investing in anonymous cryptocurrency can be lucrative or profitable. Monero is an example of this anonymous cryptocurrency. The current price recently is good and great to invest.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Investing in anonymous cryptocurrency can be lucrative or profitable. Monero is an example of this anonymous cryptocurrency. The current price recently is good and great to invest.
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are no longer interesting coins for anyone. Only for people who use cryptocurrency for dark business.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:32:33 PM

If we are talking about investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies, then of course I would prefer Monero as it is a bright representative of this type of token and has good capitalization and I can tell you honestly I have some amount of this token as I see it as a future perspective of price development and it will be in the near future.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:33:18 PM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.

Usually, the anonymous project has anonymous developers and team.
It is very risky unless you can really afford to lose what you will invest.
Nowadays, investing in real project and transparent team sounds better than investing in anonymous project.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:16:45 PM

If you are planning to invest in anonymous projects you must take the risk that maybe the project will be scam or shit projects that offers shitcoins.so its much better to invest in popular projects to assure that we will make profits. Be aware amd be careful because scammers will do more hard works now to scam money from investors.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:30:48 PM

I am very happy to read the comments here for my own science, because I am not an investor
so I cannot give a brilliant input or idea to Monero or the Deeponion Coin,
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:48:26 PM

I think that one from the all anonymous cryptocurrencies what we now will exist, but only one. Because countries will fight with them and I think that only the strongest one could win. (Imagine that you will go to the prison when you use anonymous crypto..)

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:56:07 PM

Honestly, I don't believe in anonymous crypto currencies. For me, anonymous crypto currencies give a sign that an ICO project is not responsible properly. As a responsible project, of course, give a clear name so that when there is a violation of the law, it is courageous to take responsibility. I feel that only stupid people want to invest in crypto currencies with an anonymous identity. Following an anonymous crypto currency means that we are wasting time on results that cannot be ascertained. I can't believe in anonymous crypto currencies. I prefer to take the safe path to not follow everything without identity.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:13:58 PM

I would have invested in other anonymous cryptocurrencies, but i do not have a proper system to cater for them, most especially for deep onion coin itself.
Although, there is nothing wrong in investing in it, most especially for those who need coins with such feature.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:23:06 PM

The rise and fall in price of cryptos in general is usually facilitated by news and also pump and dump groups in the crypto space and this is why you don't have to keep holding your coins when they rise to a certain level because it may surely correct one day.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:02:48 AM

Deep onion comparing to monero? don't compare oranges and apples.

They may be the same as anonymous crypto but there's a lot of scam accusations about deeponion. It's better for you to look closely and stick to Monero instead of being interested with deep onion.

of course monero will always better than deeponion mate
and if somebody talk about deeponion better than monero, i'm sure he is a bag hodlers from deeponion,
basicly cryptocurrency created because we need more privacy in all transactions activity, thats why anonymous crypto will be a good choice for us
Sure he is a bagholder of deeponion if he talks a lot about it.

Monero has been there and if there will be a contender for it, I think some anon people will choose Zcash or Pivx.
There are other better coins than deeponion.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:25:27 AM

Your investment in anonymous cryptocurrencies should answer two questions: time and amount. If You think it is necessary to have a particular coin, then determine the amount. It should not bother you if you do not achieve what you want. And your time. You invest and wait patiently for the price increase, or actively trade. Good luck.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:01:25 AM

The rise and fall in price of cryptos in general is usually facilitated by news and also pump and dump groups in the crypto space and this is why you don't have to keep holding your coins when they rise to a certain level because it may surely correct one day.
Not sorely holding if you can trade and be profitable.
Holding is good but should be for long term, but while you are holding, you can also enjoy the opportunity to trade in the bull market.
Having a regular income in day trading, will make you life better and you won't worry on your long term investment anymore, in fact you'll be able to hold it strongly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:21:33 AM

Monero is a well-established cryptocurrency with a solid development team. Dash also offers anonymous transactions, and soon Litecoin will be integrating confidential transactions as well. The MimbleWimble protocol is also a competitor. One problem with this niche is the saturation, so I'd go with the strongest names with built-in scarcity. Privacy coins are not my preference, though if I had to choose I'd go with Monero.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:23:56 AM

many people who understand monero are the first coin privacy and have good quality and good market exchange. maybe many are following in the footsteps of a good anonymous monero for coins.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:50:22 AM

Monero has been a lot of traders and investors fomo for a long time, it is the same as ETH in previous years. Those who go ahead often get great rewards and we should understand this rule.
But I still do not understand how anonymous electronic money is it used? Is it really useful?
Not long ago I read some articles saying that at some exchange it was hacked because Monero did not guarantee transparency when trading. Since then it has revealed openings and hackers will easily find exchange.
So what strength is the bright future in these currencies?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:57:33 AM

Anonymous cryptocurrencies are really in demand among enthusiasts. Just look at the charts Monero, Dash, Zcash, etc. Perhaps Deeponion, Veil and other new anonymous coins will someday be able to replicate the success of their older brethren.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:24:53 AM

In addition to these anonymous cryptocurrencies, there are other equally popular ones. For example, Verge which is also positioned as an anonymous cryptocurrency, it is quite popular, traded on well-known exchanges, and its developers are active. In addition, I recommend to pay attention to the cryptocurrency PIVX, which in my opinion is also very promising.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: