Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old ICO tokens earned in bounty campaigns.  (Read 980 times)
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:07:34 PM

Sometimes old ico tokens are worthless, been holding several bounty coins from different campaign i participated and until now im still waiting for an update, but i think its not worth waiting anymore so i give uo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:22:45 PM

Sometimes old ico tokens are worthless, been holding several bounty coins from different campaign i participated and until now im still waiting for an update, but i think its not worth waiting anymore so i give uo.
There no point to wait up if you do see that their prices is already on the floor and heck its not really a bothering thing
if you do just simply forget those coins and dont think up for a miracle or a pump.It isnt bad to see though to check it
once in a while because odds on possible pumps is still there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:31:04 PM

There no point to wait up if you do see that their prices is already on the floor and heck its not really a bothering thing
if you do just simply forget those coins and dont think up for a miracle or a pump.It isnt bad to see though to check it
If the coins are listed on the exchange why not you sell order at the highest bid just like what I did on my coins before. It is a sudden pump up the price in just a week and after that, it comes back to shitcoin again and until now the same price on the market where that coins listed.
OP, you are not the one here I also have a lot of tokens from ICO and it is not listed yet some are on dashboards and those others are scammed. That is a part of a game here when you investing or a hunter on a worthless project.

IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:01:27 AM

Laziness sometimes gets you and you just hold your coins hoping that they will go up in value and then you see it crashing and missing out. It's laziness, sometimes it's just easier to think that something is going to go big and go into that denial. My advice is to take it as a loss and not waste too much time still hoping that somehow they will be worth something. If they're worthless, then don't bother selling them, and just hold them on the side just in case. Understanding that mostly likely nothing will happen with them.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:37:49 AM

Chances is much lesser if you'll going to wait for some more time, competitions are all over and new projects being introduced with much better usage and team behinds, if you'll see opportunities to sell it with some value better to take that and be thankful as you gained even in a small amount better than nothing at all, you have to be optimistic to grow further.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:19:01 PM

I have known all of these bounties coins because I was there to promote them! But only shivom and 4New exist right now! Their price is a penny now and these coins are not hodl worthy! You must have sold on time as people got huge money from the Savedroid and Shivom bounty! Recently shivom partnered with a potential company, you should follow their social channel as you are holding them! Otherwise, Tradove, Velixid, Savedroid, Sp8de, TheKey looks like a dead coin

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:54:19 PM

I have known all of these bounties coins because I was there to promote them! But only shivom and 4New exist right now! Their price is a penny now and these coins are not hodl worthy! You must have sold on time as people got huge money from the Savedroid and Shivom bounty! Recently shivom partnered with a potential company, you should follow their social channel as you are holding them! Otherwise, Tradove, Velixid, Savedroid, Sp8de, TheKey looks like a dead coin
Often to see some old bounty tokens get lost its market potential but it overlook by investors today. Investors never look into it cause they know that it won't be profitable at this time and bounty hunters dump it long ago. I've never think that it will waking up anymore if its creators never show concern into it.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:01:38 AM

If it is an old project, try to sell because those coins are out of value and you will definitely not get any money if you keep them in your wallet. I think it is extremely easy to get tokens in bounty campaigns, but low liquidity is the reason why i was very disappointed this year. Now the market has grown again but ICO projects are showing more scam signs and that's why bounty hunters are having a lot of big problems.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:03:02 PM

You should not discount the tokens of the old bounties. As practice shows, these tokens can rapidly grow and exceed their absolute maximums. I observed a similar situation in 2017, and it is quite likely that it will happen again this year, when, after a strong increase in Bitcoin, an equally powerful growth of alts may begin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: