Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10145 times)
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:11:13 PM

do not worry. If you have been holding for a few years, then waiting patiently for a while longer is not too difficult. The market is in a recovery phase and it needs more time to do so, we can see that most of altcoin has increased compared to the previous time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:13:48 PM

do not worry. If you have been holding for a few years, then waiting patiently for a while longer is not too difficult. The market is in a recovery phase and it needs more time to do so, we can see that most of altcoin has increased compared to the previous time.

Well yes. What we do remains. Just silently look at the restoration. You know that the market at any moment can fully recover and significantly increase your capital. Technically working on projects and waiting for a miracle.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:31:40 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

If you've held on the worst part of 2018 till early 2019, then better hodl now as the bull market is just starting.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:34:29 PM

Good returns on the investment takes time. It was not good idea to sell quickly after the taking small returns. The long time frames indicate to hold the cryptocurrencies for a years. Who has a patience will win at the end.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:31:30 PM

Before the bull run, there must be some intermittent events, such as the growth and correction of bitcoin, which I think has come; the next will be for altcoins, but as a matter of fact, we are yet to see that. I just seem to me that the market is being manipulated. So one cannot vividly tell what is happening.
Bull run should be all-round simultaneous growth.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

Good returns on the investment takes time. It was not good idea to sell quickly after the taking small returns. The long time frames indicate to hold the cryptocurrencies for a years. Who has a patience will win at the end.
If you already wait that long extending it and still patiently believes that things will turned into your favor will help you to continue waiting, be optimistic and keep your positive view so you can wait and not to do any panic mistake, continue holding and in time you will harvest the fruit of your success, crypto world always have surprises to offers, stand still and keep moving on don't allow mistake to happen and loses your investment.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:47:57 PM

I think the best time if the token price valuable is that token have a big useful for the development in their project. Because token will be used everyday, and if that popularity of project is  growing, then will many people will be to use that coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:51:19 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
I think the only whales are making the value of many altcoins grow. it will not grow too strong at the moment, because our market is not good enough to be able to distribute capital to all potential altcoins.
I think this is the time of BTC. Whales and traders are all looking to BTC and want to get the most BTC.

dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:08:36 PM

in my opinion not all altcoins are affected by bullrun, maybe only a few altcoins are affected.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:38:30 PM

Stay patient and wait for the bullrun, you have managed to hold it until now, try to be more patient to wait for the best price.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:12:58 PM

I think the only whales are making the value of many altcoins grow. it will not grow too strong at the moment, because our market is not good enough to be able to distribute capital to all potential altcoins.
I think this is the time of BTC. Whales and traders are all looking to BTC and want to get the most BTC.

If they want more BTC, I think they have to pump altcoin junk from there that will make many people fomo into these altcoin. When whales escape capital from altcoin, they will have more BTC to earn more money
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:42:27 PM

nobody can really answer your question "for how long". nevertheless, it is probably the best to continue to wait. the market has recovered a bit in the last few weeks and that is a good sign.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 09:08:31 PM

so many people tell that only on january of 2020 there will be the bulls run, we have nothing than waiting, we will wait we will see, if we are lucky then we will run away immediately.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

rather than waiting for the bullrun to happen I personally would rather choose to trade it.
don't expect bullrun to be the same as in 2017, where all altcoins follow it, I feel that even if bullrun happens, only the best altcoins will experience it.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:14:01 PM

I am holding my altcoin for almost 2 years now and still believing that the rise will soon to have.
As the market gets deeper i make sure that i will buy some of my belongings to balance the lose.
Now the market is growing and i am happy that i am getting goods.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

The good part is: altcoins are no longer influenced in a big manner by bitcoin since the price of bitcoin grow and the altcoins maintain their value.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

Most likely you have invested in a bad project, so tokens do not grow in price. I think that the new bullrun will start soon and it remains to wait quite a bit.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

Patience is actually instrumental in a situation like this. I will advice that you hold your altcoin lets say till next year. We really do hope for a change and 2020 is just around the corner. Patience, and even more patience is necessary here so you dont make losses.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:29:28 PM

Patience is actually instrumental in a situation like this. I will advice that you hold your altcoin lets say till next year. We really do hope for a change and 2020 is just around the corner. Patience, and even more patience is necessary here so you dont make losses.
patience will keep you here and train you to be more patient and face calmly.
here we really need patience because to see the market go up high takes a long time, if we can't wait we will definitely leave and we can't get anything, Crypto still has a good future so wait for the process.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:35:02 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun

This part of your post got me like  Grin Grin Grin Huh Huh Huh Huh... Why should you hodl Altcoins for years?  You need to have a strategy or plan and not just hodl altcoins waiting for the bull run to hit the crypto market. You don't really need bull run to make profits from your investment. Its all about knowing and understanding the principles that crypto market operates on to make profits at all times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: