Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10148 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:05:11 PM

You should have more patience ,this present bullrun still needs lots of corrections so just hold on and wait ,I'm sure if we don't see a better bullrun by year ending its will be in 2020 after bitcoin halving so just keep hunting for more good ICO, IEO or STO bounties
Predictions that you say actually cannot guarantee that will happen. But we are always sure that this will happen someday. Maybe 2020 is indeed very good for cryptocurrency and sure enough that year many predict. Inevitably we will continue to believe.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

I suppose that the real growth of the market will still be and understand those who hold the altcoins pretty much all of us are waiting for good times and I assure you that the market will grow soon, it just needs a little more time.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

I suppose that the real growth of the market will still be and understand those who hold the altcoins pretty much all of us are waiting for good times and I assure you that the market will grow soon, it just needs a little more time.
Current market conditions are down, where I think the majority of assets have decreased. there is no other choice we do have to wait even longer to be able to enjoy greater benefits. I myself have confidence that the market will move up later this year until early next year.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:53:29 PM

It’s better to hold the coins for now because what I have heard is that the next year is going to be a very magical year for crypto. In my opinion Bull run is not that far; let's be patient and wait for the market to recover from a major setback. So I suggest we should hold the coins. The good days are coming soon.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:18:03 PM

There has been bull run for sometime now, of course not as we experience in 2017, any project that has refuses to experience any gain since the start of the bull run is somewhat suspicious or developers are currently busy with product development, or simply put a project may have started dying. 
Mia44

Activity: 412

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:24:09 PM

bullrun has now begun , look all altcoins rising and bitcoin has returned half of the highest price in 2017 again it may take half a year to reach the highest rise again

budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:57:20 PM

bullrun has now begun , look all altcoins rising and bitcoin has returned half of the highest price in 2017 again it may take half a year to reach the highest rise again
I don't know whether Bullrun has started or not, but obviously the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin has increased compared to the very bad yesterday and this may be a process to reach Bullrun.
to reach the top of the market it takes time to be strong so that the process may be long enough, but I am sure that this year Crypto can increase even higher.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:30:05 PM

Well, the current price rises very well and of course it will also be followed by a number of prices from the altcoin that continue to rise. Maybe this time the bull run will continue this year and there is a possibility that crypto will rise again this year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:33:32 PM

Well, the current price rises very well and of course it will also be followed by a number of prices from the altcoin that continue to rise. Maybe this time the bull run will continue this year and there is a possibility that crypto will rise again this year.
Of course, there are still opportunities so we have to make good use of it and we must keep the spirit to pick up Bullrun.
Slowly but surely, we must patiently wait for the upgrade process, so don't leave the market, sorry.
maybe later at the end of this year we can get quite a large profit and maybe it's Bullrun or it's just a small tip from Bullrun.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

Current market conditions are down, where I think the majority of assets have decreased. there is no other choice we do have to wait even longer to be able to enjoy greater benefits. I myself have confidence that the market will move up later this year until early next year.

Market price movements earlier this month showed signs of improvement, but after entering the second week in June, market price movements fell again. I think the recent decline is caused by many people who don't want to miss to get a few coins at low prices so they can put up a purchase price at a low price so that it can cause a decline in market prices. and I'm sure in a few weeks market price movements will increase again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:59:50 AM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
I think it is a mistake to keep altcoin for a long time. Why don't you hold the coin top? It really deserves to hold
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:20:25 AM

I think we have to wait patiently and follow the flow of each of our altcoins,
because with my confidence all altcoins will be in their respective positions even more. at a very high price.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:14:08 AM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

until you don't have the power to hold your altcoins anymore buddy  Wink
but, if you hold a good altcoins such as ethereum, IOTA or others, i think you should increase your patience because all good altcoins will break the past high price again in the future

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:18:43 AM

until you don't have the power to hold your altcoins anymore buddy  Wink
but, if you hold a good altcoins such as ethereum, IOTA or others, i think you should increase your patience because all good altcoins will break the past high price again in the future

right, right now I'm still holding ethereum, and need patience to wait for the bull run to come. if you see 2017, of course at least until the end of this year I have to hold it strong. moreover we still hold strong during 2018

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:36:56 AM

Some altcoins are already responding positively to the bull run, a good example us Litecoin, since the btc jump to $8000, litecoin has maintained  a persistent growth pattern and it is very likely it will surpass its all time high this year at this pace

mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:45:48 AM

I also keep a lot of altcoins for many years, and I'm not going to sell them now for a penny, the cryptocurrency market must go up and then all our crypto-currency portfolios will begin to grow!

thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

The most important thing in the electronic money market is patience. I think early 2020 the market will increase strongly, right now is the time I should buy more altcoin and wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:59:19 PM

Sad to say, we're not yet in a bullrun. We're currently in a bullish situations wherein fundamental coins are significantly increasing through positive movements of investors. Prices are doing ups and downs. But, reality there are coins that are not meant to increase as the same rate as the others.

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:58:55 PM

Calm down, man. Please be patient, the market has just recovered after a big price drop, we need more time to recover the market. I think that by the end of 2019 or early 2020 the market will rise again and your currencies will be valuable.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:13:20 AM

If what you're looking for is the alternatives that show promise in terms of being a worthwhile investment to hold for this year its best to look no further than the top ranked assets that will attract institutional attention as these will perform best throughout just buy them when they are good value

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: