Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10145 times)
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:43:16 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

I can really relate to that feeling but I guess that it is still not the time. I believe it will happen when bitcoin makes another all time high that is past $20k. People will sell their bitcoins but most of the traders will diverse it in altcoins that will make them pump just like what happen in the first month of 2018. If you still have money left then just continue to accumulate because like you said, altcoins are still not making a huge move which means they are still considered cheap.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:46:48 PM

the truth is that you should hold bitcoin and altcoins seems worthless. Buy top 30 altcoins if you don't want your investment to disappear.
Prior to that I suggest you to buy 1 btc at least

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:57:39 PM

I see no reason why one should keep holding a coin that is not growing and does not have any potential to grow in future.
Some coins have already been abandoned, which is why they are not moving an inch.
Invest in a coin that has active team and vast community that is being communicated to on regular basis.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:02:48 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

what altcoin you hold?
For me never hold the coin too long, should you do sell your altcoin if you get profit and buy back again.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

For how long does it takes in holding multiple altcoins that has not profitable and no market value? if you are tired of wait you csn invest in good projects that offers good altcoin like Dencoin tokens.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:30:44 PM

Obviously, this is not the bullrun that everyone expects. On the other hand, i think many people misunderstood the main idea of hodling a coin. I mean, to hold every single token is not a clever thing. You should hold the bright and reliable ones only. Anyway, hope we all can get what we want when the real bullrun comes.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

Who ever you are I want you to know that you are not alone ,we have many holders like you hoping for better days and I'm proud to be one of them ,just hold on sooner or later you will reap big just make sure you aren't holding pump and dump coins

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:44:25 AM

The bullrun green market already something growing many time before. In fact, before this, you have to be sure that at any point you did the holding. For how long or short long it will compare your buying and holding circumstances.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:40:27 AM

The capital in market is almost focusing on Bitcoin because everyone all want to have as more Bitcoin as possible to wait the extremely raise of Bitcoin when the Bitcoin's halving happens in 2020

crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:08:58 AM

I have no chance of trusting on when to go bull run. But instead, small gains are good, but wait for some big gains, like 10-20 percent, and sell it. It is good enough already, small return is better than negative return.

crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:39:01 PM

The capital in market is almost focusing on Bitcoin because everyone all want to have as more Bitcoin as possible to wait the extremely raise of Bitcoin when the Bitcoin's halving happens in 2020
The price of bitcoin right now ranging from 2017 to now is in mid range. I suggest to accumulate more bitcoins because we don't know exactly when was the time to rise again. But its better to be prepared.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:33:41 PM

Just be patient and hold your altcoins. Bull run will surely happen again but no one can predict when. Its just that this market condition right now is at recovering stage.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:43:25 PM

Because holding a coins for a longest period of time does not really mean, a big profit for all types of coins, trading day by day is best after all, HODL is best only for top performing coins just like BTC and the top 10 coins but if we talk about tokens, we cannot guarantee how long it will take to make the price growth, but if i were you dont wait for the bullrun, just create your own journey in trading, rather than hoping in the future that bullrun, is really happening when in fact there is no definite facts whether bullrun might happen or not. In the same way, practice and awareness makes perfect.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

Yes, the market is also makes me wondering about when is the exact time that bullrun will come. But when we look at the market trend now, i have a feeling that it maybe happening in the end of 2019 or the next year.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:06:33 AM

When did you buy your altcoins ? If you bought it during the peak of cryptocurrency in 2017 end,
then i think you will need long time to hold your coins until you break even.
The important thing is the time you buy. If you buying during the bottom, then you will be faster to be able to sell at gain.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:39:40 AM

When did you buy your altcoins ? If you bought it during the peak of cryptocurrency in 2017 end,
The important thing is the time you buy. If you buying during the bottom, then you will be faster to be able to sell at gain.

Maybe also consider what altcoins you are buying because lots of coins in the market are not legit, developers have a good start but if they see it's not working, they'll leave and maybe make a new one. If the altcoins you are holding still has a decent volume or in a decent exchange, maybe it has a chance even if you buy it during its peak.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:43:07 AM

Can you tell as what kind of Coins/Tokens are you currently holding? Because it really depends of what kind of tokens are currently pumping now on the market, if you happened to bought a token on a undeveloped project then there will be no price hike even there is a bull run now until they making an update on their project.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:02:24 AM

Maybe also consider what altcoins you are buying because lots of coins in the market are not legit, developers have a good start but if they see it's not working, they'll leave and maybe make a new one. If the altcoins you are holding still has a decent volume or in a decent exchange, maybe it has a chance even if you buy it during its peak.
He said that for years it would mean between 2017 or 2018. If we look now, of course it still takes a long time if you want to return to the price you bought. And that is true, the Altcoin that you buy also affects. If you buy the Altcoin Top 10, for example, of course there is still great hope to return. One way is to stay afloat or sell if you can't stand it anymore.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:18:27 AM

Can you tell as what kind of Coins/Tokens are you currently holding? Because it really depends of what kind of tokens are currently pumping now on the market, if you happened to bought a token on a undeveloped project then there will be no price hike even there is a bull run now until they making an update on their project.
Will be depends on how developers will make its way to find support from the market, if they have something to show and if how the development
will proceed then chances that it will also to bounce with a good market value, hold if you are a believers or sell it out if you don't see any chances
to grow more.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:54:30 AM

Its not bullrun yet however the market shows a good changes in the past few weeks thus its a good thing.

What altcoins are you holding right now? My altcoins were not showing good price increase too despite of the btc pump.

Well what important is you're holding a worthy one and not a shitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: