Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you for or against the Independence of the USA and why?
For - 3 (50%)
Againt - 3 (50%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 205 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:39:05 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 01:15:01 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

For all its pros or cons, I'm totally for and support the independence of the United States of America. Smiley

Every country and its citizens deserve freedom and to have their own government.

Annexing US and making it drown into a "world government" would do no benefit to rest of the world. The US Constitution itself is better than most other countries laws and the international laws. It guarantees its citizens all fundamental rights that even the "world government" wouldn't be able to provide.

Sure, the US government did some horrible stuffs (and many good stuffs) and have interfered with many other nations, but that doesn't mean the US would have to face the same fate. That's like a revenge kind of sense.

Also, it's not decentralization if we put the US into a world government, since as long as there's a "government", there's centralization Tongue
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:11:25 PM

Personally I am against, and I have to state that I am not an American citizen.
Right now, the United States of America are powerful all together. If they be separated then they will lose their strength and more problems than those who exist now will start to occur.
Krsps

Activity: 104
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:29:50 AM

Are you for or against the independence of the USA and why?

I am for.

In this complex or nearing chaotic world, there is no other path than having independent nations, each free to try to solve problems affecting them. The USA in it's 243 years of history did bad things and great things. I don't believe in one solution to solve the world problems. As such an independent USA is critical for the survival of Mankind. So that the errors of the USA don't afflict the world, and that it's success can be emulated elsewhere.

Furthermore, the USA is a critical, most powerful allies in the struggle for the liberation and enlightenment of Mankind, specially with one of it's core tenent : Free Speech !

Moreover the independence of the United States of America isn't incompatible with the independence of other nations.

What do you think? Against it? To merge the USA inside a world gov, with one law, one currency, one establishment for all? Aren't you afraid that a solution to a problem of your world gov will lead to a systemic unsolvable problem like the end of Mankind?

Do you believe in decentralization?

I agree we are unique. Still a model for freedom and justice in an imperfect world.

I must confess that I could not even comprehend this question.

Should we be independent?
We are independent.
This is what, how, and why this country was born!...to show other people that they can become independent as well.
The U.N. is already in place so we can pick up and continue there.

I love to travel. I love different cultures and would be willing to live in any country,  for a time, just for the adventure and education of it. It's an opportunity to have a whole new family experience.
I believe nothing makes you wiser, kinder, or more compassionate and understanding, than living in another culture, for awhile.

Even with all the craziness that it going on right now, America is still the greatest. My heart swells with love and gratitude everytime I come back home. I love the way Americans are so casual and good natured.
There is something here, you can feel it.
We live and breathe freedom. 

And you can also feel it in a country when it's not there.

The first time I went to Europe I remember was struck by the posture of people as they walked, it was totally different. And because of the contrast I could spot an American way down the street, just by the way they walked.

England brought their old views to these shores and for what ever reasons, which I feel are spiritual, it wasn't long before before we could not stomach that idea of a king to rule over us.
We definitely will be of more use to the world by staying strong and independent, and always being that example of freedom.

TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:03:03 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 04:20:54 AM by TimeBits

I am for the independence of individuals.

self voting
self money creation (i do it on my farm, but trade it for a $cam, I AM A SLAVE) I mean everyone makes the money supply at a fair rate, unless enterprising.
self beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fArgCaFb1c Bobby Kennedy's Speech for Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63R3-cpraw WE ARE NOT MACHINE MEN, Greatest Speech Ever

The power they took from the people, will return to the people!

THE OPPRESSORS ALWAYS BECOME THE OPPRESSED! THEN THE OPPRESSORS ALWAYS BECOME THE OPPRESSED! (I HAVE A WAY TO STOP THIS CHAIN OF SHIT)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151153.0  TIME MONEY, EVERYONE MAKING IT FAIRLY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141142.0  HOW TO MAKE IT LEGIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TLFyK_3Pk THE ENDING OF BITCOIN, FIAT AND GOLD
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:08:19 AM

The US government imposes its laws onto much of the rest of the world. Other countries are technically sovereign, but the US doesn’t give them complete freedom.

This is not entirely bad, for example the US government is putting pressure on the Venezuela government to restore democracy and put an end to human rights abuses. Ditto during the Cold War when the US was trying to stop the spread of communism.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:20:37 AM

I think the real question people should be asking is, what is the alternative? China taking that role? Do you really believe that would be an improvement?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:35:09 AM

I think what we are seeing in the world is that the economy increasingly transcends borders. We hear a lot about globalisation, and we do live in a globalised world, effectively run by huge multinational companies. A downside to having individual nations is that these companies are free to pick and choose in which jurisdictions they base themselves, to take advantage of differing tax laws and legislative climates.

We also have increasing inequality, which leads to a generalised sense of disempowerment and disenfranchisement, which helps to foster secessionist movements everywhere, be it the Basque region from Spain, Scotland from the UK, Texas from US, etc.

So my position is that the point is moot. I don't believe that nations run everything any more. We are even seeing private enterprise breaking into traditionally national sectors like space exploration. We already have private security forces, and I don't think it's a stretch to see this extending to private armies. Arguably the US/UK forces in the Gulf Wars were proxy armies for the oil industry.

I would argue that the US is no longer independent, no nation is independent. People are pushing back against the concept of nations in the hope of reacquiring their lost power, but it's not nations they should be pushing against, it's corporations.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:28:00 AM

The USA does not exist in a vacuum.

The whole notion of a "nation" is an ancient tribal relic.  Words and images on paper.  That is about it.

We'll need global governance sooner rather than later.  Especially when we finally leave this rock.

If you disagree, you need to travel more.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:36:18 AM

The USA does not exist in a vacuum.

The whole notion of a "nation" is an ancient tribal relic.  Words and images on paper.  That is about it.

We'll need global governance sooner rather than later.  Especially when we finally leave this rock.

If you disagree, you need to travel more.

sure just work for "global Coin" ICO then

the more significant statement of people is not, for which party they vote, what stuff they describe as being fans in their facebook accounts.

but for whose money they work.

regards

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:36:51 AM

What exactly do you mean by US remaining "independent"? Isolationalist?

I don't think that's possible anymore. America created the system, it can't just walk away. The only alternative is to leave it at the hands of some other nation, like China. An you all know how that could end.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:06:02 AM

There was once a small group of families - 20 families - living in the countryside, in a free area without any nation (perhaps before the world became so populated). They were all friends, and voluntarily helped each other with whatever the needs of the others were.

Then a small group of crooks got together, and started robbing (thieving, stealing from the others, individually, when there was nobody around to help.

So, the families joined together in a group and formed an almost-government to take care of punishing the thieves. This worked well.

A couple of shrewder people saw how they could gain property - it might take a long time - by promoting the almost-government to become a permanent thing. Because it had worked so well in the past, the people decided to make the government permanent.

The shrewd crooks in government (because that is really what they were) secretly formed a second government...a government of thieves... to carry out a war against the good government.

Now we have the nations of the world, all there to protect their citizens from the other governments of the world, and all of them interacting with the other governments of the world.

The only way a nation will ever have peace and prosperity is if their citizens willingly follow the best civil laws around. The best laws are the civil laws found in Exodus and Deuteronomy in the Bible... and especially in the Ten Commandments.

Cool

Next...

Monty Python - Constitutional Peasants Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: