Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE GOOD AND BAD SIDES OF BOUNTIES  (Read 10194 times)
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

The good side of bounties
1; you will definitely make lost of money campaigning for good projects.
2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are good hold and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will recieved login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never u.k have hackers too.
Lol.. there a hackers everywhere.. sorry about your lose.. next time don't use your exchange email for bounties and also don't keep your funds on exchanges
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are good hold and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will recieved login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Lol.. there a hackers everywhere.. sorry about your lose.. next time don't use your exchange email for bounties and also don't keep your funds on exchanges
And to think about it.. your hitbtc account being hacked may not be bounty related at all.. you may have clicked on a phishing site how knows
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:00:56 PM

The bad sides you talked about is only applicable to "johny just come" newbies into crypto who will be filling every airdrop form and entering their sensitive data into every form they seems(weather is a phishing or not). With proper security measures in place like using google authenticator on all your accounts it is hardly a hacker can get you.

Most noobs have that mistake. They fill the form without thinking that their security is in jeopardy in exchange for few pennies. It is really a must to create an account separate from your account used for vital transactions like the exchange. Most of the bounty programs give the impression that you will get lots of $$$s but the truth is you will end up getting few cents. :p
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:01:22 PM

BAD SIDE.

I have only 1 mail during the use of cryptocurrency.If hackers want to gain access,they will do so even if they have 3 accounts.It is a fact.
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:05:15 PM

BAD SIDE.

You getting hacked doesn't necessarily mean it Is bounty related.. next time becareful on the links you click on your mail box.. and also lay a complain to hitbtc exchange
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:12:58 PM

For me, of course I have used a different email in every exchange. Indeed hackers always have new ways to do this crime. And what I know is that Hitbtc has a lot of people trying to log in from different IPs and different countries. So we in the future must always be aware of hackers.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:07:30 PM

Looks like you are saying the exact opposite of everything or are you just being sarcastic?
No need to make 3 temp email account. Just make one and use it for your bounty program. You will receive shit tons of email. Having a lot of email for different programs might make it quite hard for you to keep track of.

BAD SIDE.
You mean "lots" of money from a campaign that has potential, right? It is hard to find such project. Don't keep your expectations high, you will end up being disappointed most of the time.
If hackers get access to your email, this means that the project developers sold your information to someone online!
You lost your coins from hitbtc, it is your fault. You should have kept your account secured with extra layer of protection.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

I guess you intend to say here that if one's account is not properly secured, it might result into some loses. This is why 2FA is always very important.
Anyway you have god points, most especially for those who are involved in bounty programmes, because of a truth, there have been incidences of hack and sometimes, you just wonder where it might be coming from.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:23:55 PM

There are hackers everywhere and taking precautions is the best thing to do to get your accounts safe . All hunters should have at least two wallets so that in case one gets hacked, they will not lose all their money. Don't use the same password for all your accounts, you can be hacked easily. separate bounty emails from those of exchanges too.

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:39:13 PM

Security is one of the major issues here in cryptocurrency. All things are digital and codes are running the system. During bounty campaigns, information are being exposed. So, there is always a chance that information might be stolen by hackers and become a victim. We can't avoid them, but we can minimize the losses.

thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:44:58 PM

as long as I play bounty there must be sad and happy when the project I promote gets maximum sales and I get my rights there I feel happy and vice versa when the project I was promoting ended in scam and I didn't get my rights, I felt sad but in this case I never give up and always try
There are many good projects and lots of bad projects out there. I have met many projects, they sell very well but do not pay for bounty hunters. There are several projects such as ATHENO and GLITZKOIN.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:08:40 PM

BAD SIDE.

If you got hacked, probably you did some mistakes in it. What the good things about in bounties was that it gave good profit as long as you choose the potential ICO, IEO or STO, whatever. and the bad side of of bounties is that were not sure if they will distribute the rewards to all their bounty participants.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:11:51 PM

I have been doing bounties for over 2 years now I think and yes some really does not pay. And what's so sad? Sometimes even great projects ended up scam. So you just have to be ready for whatever happened after the bounty campaign. Some do pay better so yes just be patient.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:25:19 PM

To my observation the bad side of project are the most common once nowadays it hard to see legit ICO projects to work with though a project like SESAME which aim to make the food industry transparent and secure make a difference. That's why all can't be classify equally as they all have different mission.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:34:52 PM

BAD SIDE.

I don't understand this one if your account is secured you will lose everything it's just a typo error or you forgot to putt he word not, I've been into a lot of bounty campaign but I haven't experienced all the 3 you've mentioned although I receive offers from unknown sources it's easy to deal with, just marked it spam.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:46:21 PM

One of the bad sides of the bounty is still going through KYC when your personal data could fall into the hands of scammers.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:57:52 PM

Lots of money or lost money? Cheesy Getting rich from bounties is really difficult now. Don't get your hopes too high.

BAD SIDE.

If your account is secured properly you will NOT lose everything.
Smart people use fake emails and fake social media accounts.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:44:50 AM

Perhaps the times of abundance are already part of the past for the bounty hunters, because at present it is difficult to find a campaign that allows you to earn a decent amount of money, especially when you are just starting out in this increasingly restricted sector, where every time you have to meet more requirements to qualify in a bounty, where you have to meet a demanding KYC process, where the ICOs are struggling more and more to meet their minimum goals, and where the campaigns are prolonged for an eternity, without any guarantee that the wait will be truly profitable.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:56:51 AM

The good sides of the bounties if you find the potential project their token maybe rising up by 50% from the ICO price that could might be you getting rich, the bad sides of the bounties is your personal details will be hack sometimes if you joining in social media.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:14:40 AM

Yes, for some bounty campaigns that are fraud, it is very dangerous to log in to their site with your correct account username and password in other sites or exchanges, they may theft several of the accounts that logged on their sites. I am saying through some bad sides of the bounty projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: