Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE GOOD AND BAD SIDES OF BOUNTIES  (Read 10197 times)
Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:41:40 AM

It's true that being part in the bounty projects has a good and bad sides. In which, considering a good sides you van make a good profit here by promoting or joining any campaigns or  any alts like the dencoin, bitcoin or even the eth. You can be benefited througj this. But in the bad sides of the bounties as many scammer was rising, we need to be careful so that we cant loss our investment.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:08:22 PM

About the good things you explained, i think we cannot get rich by only joining bounties nowadays.
We were be able to become rich by bounty, in 2017 when the ICO still very popular in cryptocurrency.
The best thing we can do is by joining bounties with more picky and strict standard to get a real decent reward.
2017 was way more profitable in case of bounty campaigns. There aren't many worthy bounties now and there are also too many scam campaigns. Therefore, it takes much more time now to find a good bounty.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:22:22 PM

About the good things you explained, i think we cannot get rich by only joining bounties nowadays.
We were be able to become rich by bounty, in 2017 when the ICO still very popular in cryptocurrency.
The best thing we can do is by joining bounties with more picky and strict standard to get a real decent reward.
2017 was way more profitable in case of bounty campaigns. There aren't many worthy bounties now and there are also too many scam campaigns. Therefore, it takes much more time now to find a good bounty.
The booming of bounty happened last 2017 since there's only little numbers of projects the results bring good benefits for the hunters, but due to many new projects and scammed teams the interest for bounty got slim, you need to review and analyze project that you'll going to support and participate with.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:37:50 PM

The good side is obvious, you get cash on it by just doing non-complex task that anyone can do with an average IQ. The bad side is that some bounties doesn't ensure that you will be paid after collecting funds from ICO, ITO, STO etc., because some are scam but the ones more unfortunate are the investors so consider yourself as lucky since you only waste time and not your savings or income.

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:44:36 PM

Through a bounty campaign, we will get huge profits if indeed the price of coins offered by ICO is in line with expectations. But the phenomenon that has happened lately is that the bounty campaign can no longer be relied upon to provide huge profits. A lot of fraud in the bounty campaign and the projects that are carried out cannot be realized. I now cannot believe in any bounty campaign. I have to analyze deeply to get a truly profitable bounty campaign.

▔▔▔▔▔
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:49:51 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 01:00:40 PM by aioc

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

The good side of bounties
1; you will definitely make lot of money campaigning for good projects.
2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never know u.k have hackers too.

The good and bad sides of bounties lie on the kind of crowdfunding you are supporting if you are supporting an IEO based crowdfunding you are goo, but if on ICO think twice everything on ICO's is now bad, it will take you 4 to 8 months to receive and another more months before they hit the exchange, and pray that it will good value in the market.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:20:26 PM

Only the inexperienced will fall into the trap of hackers through email. Since my sojourn in the crypto space, i have been using the same email that i use for my regular circular activities, also formal and i will be sincere to say that I receive links thyati never solicited for.
Even before i started in this space, i have never directly clicked on links set to my email. So i will not still repeat the same mistake knowing how risky cryptocurrency could be.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:58:01 PM

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

We should not creating any account with password same as our email password.
Of course we done that, our email would have more chance to be hacked. Once the email hacked, the exchange account can be possibly hacked as well.
Did you set your 2fa on exchange to secure your account ? 2fa is very important to secure our account so the bounty reward we got won't gone.

chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:45:11 PM

Maybe you did not use 2fa protection and an authenticator on the exchange itself? This is strange, because if you believe your words it was quite difficult to crack you, it means an oversight was made on your part.
Yeah, I forgot to add 2fa protection on my hitbtc account, and luckily I don't have any asset on hitbtc when hacker open my account  Grin
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:50:15 PM

The good side of bounties
1; you will definitely make lot of money campaigning for good projects.
2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never know u.k have hackers too.
This is the reason why i created different accounts and they all serve different purposes. One for my personal and the others are for bounties and other things.

Also, there should be some sort of protection like 2fa in your exchange account to avoid this thing.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:01:43 PM

Maybe you did not use 2fa protection and an authenticator on the exchange itself? This is strange, because if you believe your words it was quite difficult to crack you, it means an oversight was made on your part.
Yeah, I forgot to add 2fa protection on my hitbtc account, and luckily I don't have any asset on hitbtc when hacker open my account  Grin
2FA is a very important tool that you must have on every exchange and generally on any platform. Also on your e-mail.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:02:54 PM

The security of your data should come first, always try to improve the security of your accounts, if you do everything correctly, the bounty will not harm your account, but on the contrary will give you the opportunity to earn a little cryptocurrency!

103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:06:26 PM

Yes security threat on your perosnal data that is a bad one for most bounties.  I will suggest that bounty managers should start hiding bounty emails do that unauthorised persons wont have Acess to it

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:33:35 PM

Yes security threat on your perosnal data that is a bad one for most bounties.  I will suggest that bounty managers should start hiding bounty emails do that unauthorised persons wont have Acess to it
I would vote for the fact that all data that can help hackers to link wallets or mail or accounts with any virtual people should be hidden in speedsheets

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:51:12 PM

i think is not problem. you just need to ignore all email from stranger,or email you never register before.
and for exchange account you need to use GA for your account, im already got hacked in hitbtc too but not use GA, so from now for safety you need put GA for all your account include email.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:51:28 PM

I would vote for the fact that all data that can help hackers to link wallets or mail or accounts with any virtual people should be hidden in speedsheets

In general, I would like to exclude KYC and EMAIL, these are two things that put us at risk every time in this forum. Scammers need to get whole packages of our data with you.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:54:57 PM

i think is not problem. you just need to ignore all email from stranger,or email you never register before.
and for exchange account you need to use GA for your account, im already got hacked in hitbtc too but not use GA, so from now for safety you need put GA for all your account include email.
All of us must be able to secure it when indeed it has functions and values. of course we do not want to lose our assets because of carelessness in saving them. we must be careful in saving our assets
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:56:34 PM

I am not sure that Bounties can really make somebody rich. They can give some money, but the best thing in them is the experience: this is needed for the beginners. The worst thing is really, the stuff you have described.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:04:32 PM

to prepare of one as best on chance with evaluation as might to gives with returns of possession of token on request with the manage of tasks on request of completion,and follows as might to helps as referring with the extensive of plan on business with the bitcoin trading of the crypto finance on examination.

jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:47:52 PM

The good parties of bounty are: it is possible to perform a possibility of additional earnings, tasks at any time, it is very convenient. The bad party is a high probability of what the project will not pay or will pay very little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: