Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:09:15 PM

i can not say it can beat or not. but ethereum project is really very complicated, providing smart contracts and especially erc20 tokens for all ecosystem. so many project have been launched using ethereum blockchain. But now the ieos have really very good hype and bnb is increasing strongly according to hype of those ieos.

turn the page
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:33:36 PM

I can't put a comparison between bnb and eth. Both are good coin. Bnb definitely will moon more so is eth. It's all depends. Well this is crypto xrp beat eth over top2 before so i can't say it's impossible.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:38:13 PM

Right now bnb is good because of binance exchange.

But binance dex is just overpriced dex nothing more. No-one would pay 100k $ for listing on a dex has a volume less than forkdelta.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:20:34 PM

If Binance continues like this, it definitely has a chance to outperform Ethereum.

Binance is meanwhile much more than "just" an exchange with things like Binance Charity, Launchpad, Academy, and so on ...

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:41:04 PM

How can the glory of ETH be over when it is evident that the team are 100% active? The truth is, being top 10 in coinmarketcap comes with great tasks which is to constantly keeping your project updated else, others will overtake, therefore it can been seen that it is highly competitive within that range. Now with ETH occupying No.2 do you think it will be easy for another to dethrone it permanently? I don't think so owing to what the team always have at hand. On the other hand, BNB is good too and worth holding.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:47:33 PM

I don’t think this is feasible. We shall see but I don’t it will happen. There is possibility of an exchange topping binance and if this happens then BNB won’t keep growing like it’s doing now.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:12:18 PM

I said this comparison is not worthy of if it was few months earlier. Now binance is also a platform based token as long as a exchange native coin. I think BNB would be a very good competitive for ethereum. Cause they are very reputable and anyone trust binance without any questions. And the business model is very aggressive. They already made many partnership and chain transfer within this few months and those projects are very good. So maybe it's a very hard competition but still it's hard to take over Ethereum at this moment it will take time. That's it.

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:19:04 PM

Definitely yes. The only disadvantage of bnb is that this isn't convenient way to pay for something. I can send eth and tokens within minutes and for bnb it is tricky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Viscore

Activity: 3066
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:27:47 PM

Isn't the sad reality, investors we're looking something new and profitable. As they look into BNB potentiality, a lot of them jumping into it and put huge money that is why it is becoming hot and talked by everyone. I know it is not all about the ranks and people are so practical and taking the risk of every chance that they can generate profit. ETH never have a good trend this time and investors are so considerate to those coins that are supported by the community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:45:01 PM

There is no way BNB is wanna beat Ethereum in terms of market cap or market volume within 24 hours. This comparison is a wrong match. How can you compare BNB to Ethereum.....  Ethereum is the second most used cryptocurrency and its also the second cryptocurrency with a huge number of market volume within 24 hours...
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:51:16 PM

I don’t think that BNB can beat Ethereum. These projects are very different from each other and I don’t think they can be compared.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:46:59 PM

I say yes and no. I think it's too late to judge. I'd have said an outright no if BNB had decided to remain on ethereum blockchain forever. however, now that that is moving to their native blockchain, it would be a tug of war. this is because binance would now have a lot of autonomy as to how to tweak their platform. eventually, they might even decide to do everything ethereum can do and more. However, when scalability issues are taken into account, ethereum's scalability might be slow but would be huge. ethereum might be underperforming now, but i have the belief that it is building momentum. ethereum has a lot of features which a lot of us don't even know about yet. there is no doubt that ethereum is not as fashionable as some other smart contract platforms out there, but ethereum blockchain still has a lot to offer in the future. hence, I believe it's too early to say for sure whether BNB will beat ethereum.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

Personally, I think that BNB will never be able to overtake ETH, because these coins are of different levels and they perform different tasks for the market

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:43:30 PM

I wrote a lot of times, that nothing could be better than ETH because the most of market on ETH blockchain, also ETH is trading to everything! ETH will prosper more and more
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:52:26 AM

well maybe it is true if BNB will be able to become an ethereum competitor I see a very fast increase for BNB prices, the most interesting thing from BNB is that everyone who wants to join the IEO at binance must have quite a BNB coin and keep in the binary market, if the IEO growth in binance it is very good so it will accelerate the increase of BNB coins

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:09:21 AM

well maybe it is true if BNB will be able to become an ethereum competitor I see a very fast increase for BNB prices, the most interesting thing from BNB is that everyone who wants to join the IEO at binance must have quite a BNB coin and keep in the binary market, if the IEO growth in binance it is very good so it will accelerate the increase of BNB coins
I believe everyone have noticed it,  seeing a huge market volume in just a day will simply means that a lot of investors taking the risk on this coin. How BNB giving it's support and people look it's potential to compete even for ETH soon. It is to believe that ETH potentiality will dry off if ICO will no longer exist and replace by IEO project this could lead into another coin that rise up and build trust.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:16:33 AM

Maybe for right now BNB can "defeat" ETH. there are many things BNB can achieve like ETH now.
for example making a solid community

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:39:09 AM

Binance is one of the largest exchange platform in the world & is one of the hottest project to invest in for long-term which is setting higher benchmarks again and again this year such is IEO launchpad, Binance Dex, Binance chain. Projects which will switch to binance chain will be listed free on their DEX platform & there is chances will be soon seeing so many new future on binance projects. But still I feel binance cannot beat ethereum & BNB will give tough competition to ethereum blockchain.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:53:44 AM

I wrote a lot of times, that nothing could be better than ETH because the most of market on ETH blockchain, also ETH is trading to everything! ETH will prosper more and more
BNB is indeed a coin that is a concern at this time. it's just that I'm starting to think that the distance between the BNB and ETH is quite far for now. but, in the future, maybe it can be done, it's just that the potential for ETH is also very large for that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:54:26 AM

For me, I don’t think that BNB can beat the Ethereum.  As we know that ETH was next on the BTC. These two projects are very different from each other and I don’t think they can be compared. Just like the dencoin tokens, BNB and ETH has a great impact and potential to many investors in which vase that is the only thing they have in common. So, if it is true that if BNB will become an ethereum competitor I can see a very fast increase for BNB prices, and make every investors feel good to make them have a lot of choices to be in gaing profits ofcourse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: