Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:40:19 PM

Before a heard eos will beat eth for me i think eth would be hard to beat because more people know eth already and has gain a lot of trust that their coin has great potential
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:53:48 PM

It seems like bnb is beating ethereum at least for this year. I mean in terms of ROI and in terms of hype and value to crypto community. So I like that BNB drives crypto community today, but now price is too much
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:21:07 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

Yes. BNB has been talked about by crypto lovers. Of course they have seen the development of the BNB recently. Maybe this is a good opportunity to buy a BNB.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
viananda2525

Activity: 1096
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:53:49 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

Yes. BNB has been talked about by crypto lovers. Of course they have seen the development of the BNB recently. Maybe this is a good opportunity to buy a BNB.
bnb as binance representatives has good value in market now.traders very confident to buy bnb,they will recognized this coins will give them profits if hold bnb for long time.and if we make bnb coin as our portofolio we will get it.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:35:39 AM

It seems like bnb is beating ethereum at least for this year. I mean in terms of ROI and in terms of hype and value to crypto community. So I like that BNB drives crypto community today, but now price is too much

If transactions at BNB Dex exchangers continue to increase and also Binance always organizes IEO, I am believe that BNB can compete with ethereum in price. If many new projects join the BNB Chain, it will affect the BNB coin price
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:31:14 AM

In my opinion, it is not possible in the near future but BNB is the best coin and good candidate to investment there is no compare between BNB & ETH because of different platform.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:11:48 AM

In my opinion, it is not possible in the near future but BNB is the best coin and good candidate to investment there is no compare between BNB & ETH because of different platform.

Indeed, they are different platform but we are talking of the market spot here.
ETH is currently at no 2 now in the ranking, so BNB has to beat its ranking and will have to replace ETH for that, to see that happening, BNB has to increase 10 times from its current price now, which will only bring it to 370 usd, I see it's possible since BNB already have 6 times increase this year alone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:06:34 PM

BNB cannot replace ETH. ETH market value is far greater than BNB. The only scenario for BNB is the release of many IEOs in Binance. But I don't think IEO will last long in the future.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

BNB cannot replace ETH. ETH market value is far greater than BNB. The only scenario for BNB is the release of many IEOs in Binance. But I don't think IEO will last long in the future.
not only the IEO, look at  binance dex where many new tokens from the etheruem blockchain migrate on the  binance blockchain. it is a bad thing which will benefit greatly is the BNB is not ETH. it is clear if there will be more coins migrating to the BEP I think it is not impossible that BNB will become increasingly expensive and even more expensive than ethereum.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:12:34 PM

you right buddy, why we must making a battle like that.
ETH with erc20 and BNB with bep that different platform and that all coin is the major coin.
all people must agree with me with my statement.

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

in my opinion BNB can definitely beat the dominance of ethereum in altcoin. it takes time to defeat ethereum, considering the volume of ethereum is also large. slowly BNB began to turn green.
it's too fast for BNB replaced Ethereum domination and popularity even BNB are backed by binance exchange, for occupy ethereum throne it's too far for BNB beat Ethereum, but in future who know

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:29:58 PM

If Ethereum now grows a lot during the ongoing bull run, I don't believe that any project will come close to it in the near future. They will use their advantage and build slowly but surely their ecosystem over time in a way that others have hardly any chance to compete with them.
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

Indeed, they are different platform but we are talking of the market spot here.
ETH is currently at no 2 now in the ranking, so BNB has to beat its ranking and will have to replace ETH for that, to see that happening, BNB has to increase 10 times from its current price now, which will only bring it to 370 usd, I see it's possible since BNB already have 6 times increase this year alone.
Ethereum is more than a coin of the popular exchange and BNB will never surpass ether for this reason.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:42:12 PM

Many new coins swap in the Binance chain but now ethereum still holds control with a coinmarketcap 2 rating.
I think there are still many other coins besides BNB, Tron, Eos also has the opportunity to be able to surprise in the future, because I also pay attention to the 100 coinmarketcap top coins

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:18:08 PM

I do not think BNB can take Ethereum's place. Ethereum is the second after bitcoin and more popular of all altcoins for a reason. Although BNB is growing faster than ETH currently because of IEOs but still ETH is way popular than BNB.

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:22:39 PM

BNB has proven it is a great coin with lot's of potential and we are all looking forward to seeing it pump even higher but to think it can beat Eth, I do not see that happening. Eth is well rooted and I do not see how BNB can beat it

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:41:31 PM

If you would ask me 6 months before I would be laughing on you, but now things changed drastically. BNB has it's own chain, many projects are moving to binance chain. They will be listed on binance dex automatically.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:33:51 PM

If you asked the question q year earlier I would say it's not possible but at this time it has a chance I know it's hard to cross ethereum but binance coin has a great chance to cross ethereum. BNB was just a exchange coin with minimal work cases. But it's still binance native coin that's why it had its own space. But after binance announced binance chain and binance Dex the whole coin just exploded. And at this moment many big project already shifted to binance chain. And in near future their has a lots of chance that binance will rule this platform market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

BNB is the most potential coin for future.But i don't think BNB much better than ETH. Within short time have no chance to beat Ethereum.Now ethereum is the most powerful and popular currency.
for now it is still far from comparing BNB and ETH but as you say if the BNB is a potential coin in the future so it is not impossible if the BNB really beats Ethereum.

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:10:21 PM

The major selling point of ethereum is that's is a smart contract platform for developing new cryptocurrency projects. The ethereum blockchain is still the leader in this field. Binance chain however is not a smart contract and it is mainly a crosschain for trading on the binance DEX so they are not in direct competition with each other.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: