Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LA TOKEN IS A SCAM EXCHANGE BEWARE OF THEM  (Read 1245 times)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:11:03 AM

First of all, you should move this topic on accusation board.

You should indicate here all your evidence like, links, transaction records or even images of what part you've been scammed.
I used latoken for a long time and I didn't get scam by that platform, all my activities there are smooth. All my transactions there are good.
I'm not defending them but you should contact or file a ticket on their support maybe they can help you.

If you have enough evidence to prove your accusation then post it, so that we can be aware too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:15:56 AM

Well i share your frustration guys, but i think you all need to give us some solid evidence why you are making such claims especially those who still have access to their accounts. I have never made any transaction at that exchange but it seems so many people are sharing the same reviews but nevertheless we still need to see some proofs guys.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:20:54 AM

I understand how bad you must be feeling about this but we can't really judge like this without any evidence concerning your accusation. Maybe a screenshot between when the min. Deposit is 150 and 1800 as well as your discussion with the support Agent.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:55:45 AM

i dont lie Latoken aswell . i guess that is exchange with fake volume and they list suspicious projects.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:11:07 AM

Can you please do us the favour of sending the screenshot of the texts on here to confirm thats that actual response you got from the team?

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:16:14 AM

LA TOKEN maybe a scam exchange but it has also very decent trading volume as far as we compare it with the daily trading volume and also it is in the rank of top50 exchanges. I think, this exchange could be very unsafe to trade and holding of your token like the Cryptopia and Coinexchange.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:19:20 AM

Before filing against any company as a scam there should be prove with many evidence I think Latoken is never a scam exchange but its not advisable to list new token there due to my little experience I noticed most of the new coins listed there never performed well as the price normally depreciated. But that's not enough to call them scam.

If you dont know then do your research , that exchange is scam and their volume is fake as no token in that exchange can be trade , so I wonder they get that volume from and once token got listed on that exchange the next thing you see is 100% dump that you can't even sell nor buy and there is no always buy order and most coin dump to 1sat and yet no buyer so I wonder where the volume is coming from.

On the minimum deposit and Withdrawer of token also happen to me when VTM got listed at 2500sat and just a transaction the next thing is 1sat and the fee to withdraw back my token is 50,000 token from 110,000 can you imagine so I better leave it there and see if in future it will surge but will never advice my enemy to use that exchange.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:35:59 AM

Latoken is very bad exchange. My experience with them happened with a scam called URUNit.

Urunit said they raised a lot of money and listed on latoken. Later, they dumped their tokens and said they didn't raised enough money and shutting down the project. latoken delist them after this.

So don't trust them.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:39:09 AM

Is is so sad news that you have been scammed. The market is flooded by scammers and hackers so much that we are forced to doubt even reputed exchanges. I have heard that some exchanges are scamming traders under different pretexts. One of them is BiteBTC, which is scamming traders openly. It seems there is no authorized body to take action.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:43:53 AM

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that LATOKEN will become another Cryptopia, their next fiasco will be hacking their exchange supposedly when the truth is it's an inside job, people should be wary about this when small complaints are starting to build up, expect a big one to come out soon.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:56:34 AM

Yes, the case, of course, is not entirely clear. I, fortunately, did not have such situations with this exchange. In general, such problems quite often arise with shitcoins (large commissions when trying to get rid of such tokens).
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:10:48 AM

Even thought I also always suspect the exchange site that something is fishy there but we can't just conclude with that. I never trading  on the site  though I have their account.  I always wait patiently for coin to enter another exchange better than LA TOKEN. 

Of recent I w to trade FLUX on the exchange but my mind isn't going with it.

But to clarity what you just told us about LA TOKEN,  please try and make a screenshot.  But if that's real its too bad of them.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:24:15 AM

It really does look like a scam. In my opinion, this should not go unnoticed and if the exchange employees do not meet you halfway, I recommend to write about it in social networks with the hashtag of the exchange. I hope that it will help others not to get into such a situation.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:55:09 AM

Sorry to hear that, but I should say that I have never experienced any problems by using Latoken exchange. There was some issues by depositing NEP-5 tokens but after several ours of chatting with support, everything was cleared.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:09:11 AM

You need include proof of your statement. This is public forum so we cant know who's speak the truth without proof. I have friend traded in latoken and he not received this bad treatment,but im also know sad fact latoken have bad customer service. So maybe LATOKEN not scam but we need more be careful.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 09:17:44 AM

Do you have proof for this? I also use Latoken quite a lot but haven't seen a situation like yours? If it is as you say, Latoken must return the property to you.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:22:18 AM

I deposited 1246 AEN tokens on Latoken, while i copy the deposit address i saw that the minimum deposit is 150, after waiting for 3hrs and the coin didn't deposit in the wallet, i decided to ask for help in their tg group, the admin said while i was despositing the minimum deposit was increased to 1800 and after i finished they reduced minimum back to 150. I was amazed to hear this scamming statement.
I think your accusation is hanging till you provide the necessary evidence, to prove it. it would be unfair to any parties involve if we judge base on unfounded conclusion or accusation, it would be helpful if you include those transaction records, as a proof of evidence.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:39:25 AM

hear the chronology you gave, i hope and expect a good solution for both part. try to find the best solution before accusing the latoken scam. and is there a solution given to this issue from CS. if the latoken party does not provide a solution to your issue I agree if it is said that latoken scam.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:58:15 AM

This service has long been bothering me. I also had a problem with them. I wanted to withdraw tokens. I received information that I was denied without explaining the reason, but after a month I still received my tokens, so my advice to you is not to deposit your funds on this exchange there is a high probability that you will not receive your money.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

Better stay away from Latoken. after discovering the high rate of deposits and withdrawal. i decided to avoid trading there. i don't care if a token get listed there alone. am ready to  selloff and withdraw immediately. i bought MFTU from latoken only to discover that withdrawal LIMIT was 16000. while withdrawal limit of MFTU coins on mercatox was Just 1000.

that exchange is horrible to be honest.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: