Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin or coins you never gained money with?  (Read 954 times)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:45:58 AM

I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin

i think we are in the same situation about XRP and ETH, it was last year that i decided to buy XRP, but unluckily it went down and ETH went high, i need to cutloss at that time because i cannot bear the losses that i had, so i immediately bought ETH and vice versa, the situation was not favorable to me.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:22:24 AM

They are many list of coins which didn't gain profit for me till now mostly 2017 ico coins i brought those coins at high price thereafter  coins were dumbed did nt make any profit there on words at present those coins are 98 percent loss
trthvu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:30:21 AM

Poor me, all my holed coin not grow the price after I sell them Sad
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:38:37 AM

I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

so there are a few of these projects.
unfortunately also very many of which one would not have thought it. but unfortunately the total market caused here problems.
the largest losses or as one may already call it I experienced however with bounty token Grin
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:18:41 AM

Alot of coins i invested in different coin but all what i get is story maybe fail, long-term and others like that , the only coin i made money from is XLM

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:33:36 AM

Lol same here I bought XRP when bitcoin was increasing, I thought XRP will follow the uptrend of bitcoin, but no still stable the price, I converted it into bitcoin because it keeps increasing until the price of bitcoin was stable, the XRP was pumping I missed the big profit I just doing a short trade.

rdluffy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

We have a winner here (or loser I don't know)
XRP

A lot of you guys lose money with XRP, this is the reason the price is stable now, nobody will try again  Grin Grin Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

Lol same here I bought XRP when bitcoin was increasing, I thought XRP will follow the uptrend of bitcoin, but no still stable the price, I converted it into bitcoin because it keeps increasing until the price of bitcoin was stable, the XRP was pumping I missed the big profit I just doing a short trade.
a lot of people are losing their money every day on Ripple and therefore I do not recommend anyone to buy this coin.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:13:56 PM

To this day I have never had coins that were born from exchanges such as BNB and other exchanges, if at the other coins I have at least had them even though not so long in holding them because I like to sell when the coins are good in the market.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

So many coins that has not profitable and considered as shitcoins,so i invest only in good projects that has the potential coins like Dencoin tokens.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:17:59 PM

Nice topic to discuss, it looks more like a top losers coins on the market. Last year I bought the GIN coin, which has a good idea of masternode as a service, but for some reason, the coin price is going down every month. Very sad story...

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:37:23 PM

Nice topic to discuss, it looks more like a top losers coins on the market. Last year I bought the GIN coin, which has a good idea of masternode as a service, but for some reason, the coin price is going down every month. Very sad story...
i have token that since i hold its price keep down till now on.i have some STORM token in my wallet and unfortunately its price not recovered yet.i  hope my portofolio value could increase in near future, and i will switch it into bnb or eth.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:50:03 PM

It maybe coincidence. I believe luck plays a bit role when it comes to cryptocurrency. I mean there are hundreds of coins, and we are often unknown about which coin will reach the moon. So we have to make a choice. As far as I know Ripple is one of the best coins doing well in the market and it may not disappoint investors in the long run.

Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:37:47 PM

Am still yet to make gains from altcoins to be honest altcoins have never been part of my fantasy in the cryptocurrency market but i would use other people's testimony I know few people that capitalized on xrp ripple, neo and ethereum but they at a point still switched and traded there altcoins into bitcoin.
But am still opened to the chances of exploring the altcoins
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:58:24 PM

XRP - Ripple

I think you are not patient enough that is why you sell those xrp at a very wrong, maybe you should start holding it as a long term investment you will make profit with xrp.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:06:17 AM

I had the same problem with Ethereum. I did not have time to sell coins in the right period of time and my cryptocurrency portfolio lost its value. I decided that I would never buy Ethereum again
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:21:45 AM

It's all about timing your entry point. I'm currently sitting on a loss with Cardano and Nano. I foolishly bought into the hype.
Best thing you can do if you have a loss and still believe in the project is probably buy some more at a lower price to reduce your average entry point - but only if you still believe in the project!
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:43:35 AM

So many coins that has not profitable that are exist right now and dont even make investments at those shitcoins if you dont want to regret, never trust those projects that offers shitcoins and trust only potential coins like Dencoin tokens and if you dont have this altcoin yet you may buy at the ico of the Dencoin tokens.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

It maybe coincidence. I believe luck plays a bit role when it comes to cryptocurrency. I mean there are hundreds of coins, and we are often unknown about which coin will reach the moon. So we have to make a choice. As far as I know Ripple is one of the best coins doing well in the market and it may not disappoint investors in the long run.

Indeed, sometimes too many option when we choosing coin and we dont know which one will go to moon. But now, i am prefer choosing altcoin from big exchangers like binance because its have good trading volume and mostly are good project with active developers team.
About Ripple, i think this coin is good to hold for long term because have many partnertship with banks around the world
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:55:46 AM

Mostly i did not remember from my previous coins because i had panic selling when the market was bloody i will  sell my coins in a loss, right now i bought some coins and i think my strategy was ok because i earn profit unlike previous year always loss.
He error most of us made with some of our investment was to buy these coins immediately they hit exchanges, I think majority of us didn’t know that most altcoins has the tendency of dropping below ICO price when it hit exchange before they start picking up again, that if for these coins that are good.

I bought some coins like that, thinking they will start growing immediately they hit an exchange, but I got it wrong, they all declined so bad which never worried me, because I had researched on the project and knew they would pick, so I reinvested again when they bottomed, so I lost in my first investment, but y second investment made it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: