Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market conditions.  (Read 1470 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:07:45 PM

Of course, I'm expecting that it continues to grow up.
Currently most crypto are in green position and since I'm long term investor, I see that it will continue trend up.
If the market goes down, just stay still !

Smiley
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

I think market fluctuations are so common and the price is lower just a little bit and will be back to grow up. Market is never be just about green lights, there are times that it need a little backward to pump up so high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:23:26 PM

This is usually the world's training training of cryptocurrency coins. Because the value of crypto currency has fluctuating properties, whose value can go up at any time without we can guess and without clear reason, which is certain, as a crypto merchant, we must always be ready with this condition, and to avoid the great loss we should be cleverly to resist something like this. Because in fact, with this condition we can get great profits. By buying coins at the price down and sell it at the price rising.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

In my opinion there is a lot of wonderful theory on the subject, but as much as we stick to concepts and theories the market always shows us the opposite. A clear example of this and when everyone thought that prices would fall more and more in January 2019 the market showed the opposite. So it was in January 2018 when everyone thought we were going to the moon the market again showed otherwise.

The question is: What do we need to be accurate in a flexible market like cryptocurrency?

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:39:11 PM

I think in the past few weeks the crypto market has been much better than a few months ago, indeed there have been a few corrections these days, but I am sure that the market will turn green again
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:24:30 PM

I think in the past few weeks the crypto market has been much better than a few months ago, indeed there have been a few corrections these days, but I am sure that the market will turn green again

And in a friend is a hoax. And just the big players decided to support the market from the market and protect their projects. Because for one night + $ 1000 is too rapid growth.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:36:45 PM

Today I saw the information that the GateHub cryptocurrency wallet service was hacked and robbed of $ 10 million in XRP. It is also written that this affected the price drop on the crypto market. To be honest, the last time, as if on purpose, in order to justify a fall in cryptocurrency prices, immediately somewhere, someone hacks into various services and leads away cryptocurrency. I will not argue that this is exactly what is happening, but it’s still more like an information guide that is needed for cover-up — not a fall in prices, but a special reduction in prices. In the current case, the usual manipulation proceeds on the market and then it is difficult to predict what will happen next.

I have read the news, though something does not quite add up to the hack being the real reason for the decline. Because the amount of the hacked XRP will not suffice the sudden decline of almost all the top 100 with lets say an average of 15-20%. At the same time the only token that was hack is in XRP so the token that should be seen with the huge decline should only be XRP, tough it is still within the 0.41 USD price range. We can speculate what would be the reason of the decline all we want but it will not change what would be the price of the tokens that we hold. I would suggest that we should be ready for what is to come, and analyze the market using the information that we can gather as opposed to just speculating.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:13:49 PM

Does anyone know the reason in these 2 days, why is the market experiencing a sharp decline. Will the red color continue, or only for a moment and then change to green. Give your honest opinion and knowledge. Let's discuss with a cool mind, waiting for positive news.
 Thank you.
I do not know the reason for the fall in price, but I am sure that the price will fall to 7 200$. What will happen after that I can not assume.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sri.bima (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:04:43 AM

Does anyone know the reason in these 2 days, why is the market experiencing a sharp decline. Will the red color continue, or only for a moment and then change to green. Give your honest opinion and knowledge. Let's discuss with a cool mind, waiting for positive news.
 Thank you.

It is a general price adjustment, nothing to worry about. The general law of market states that after the exponential growth in the value of security, there is a decline in the value of about 5-10% known as correction so to adjust the over-valued security according to current market demand.
However, it is only temporary. With current market conditions, I can say that Bitcoin will again start rising in few days. There is no negativity in the market, bullish trend is clearly evident. $12-13K in next 30 days is surely possible.
I agree if this is in the phase of general price adjustments in the market. And the possibility is true for a moment and will return. Regarding bitcoin, it will reach $ 12k and above, I don't think it will be in a short time in the next 1 month. Most likely if that happens, it will be at the end of this year. Only limited personal predictions.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:51:38 AM

Thank you.
it's a normal attitude of market mate especially when there's a sudden dump in the growth rate day or two.  Which is because of the volatility and at the same time because of some holders as well that keep selling time on time. So a normal scenario . In fact it always happened nowadays what i mean dumping. because of the situation of market wherein always fluctuate.  
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:32:43 PM

Thank you.

Im not sure why the market has going down in recent days, maybe it's just a correction after pump.
It should be continue in red if we see the history in past two days, the green chance is small.
But whether it will going red or green, i think this year won't be worse than 2018.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:41:47 PM

crypto market condition, i think this is bullrun is strat now and we look a good growth almost of coin in market.
this time is the perfect time to short invest in altcoin with good potential to grow again.
let's buy guy.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:56:03 PM

Market condition now is much better than the past year of cryptocurrency which is the year that cryptocurrency market collapse in just a year and that year was the nightmare for everyone who are in crypto.But now we can the market is growing ang getting stronger again and we seen also the rise of the top coin which is the btc so we can expect more now in cryptocurrency market.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:57:39 PM

The movement price cryptocurrencies can not be separated from three reasons, the reason one we often see the market of the coin meet increased price drastically and fall drastically too and I believe this condition was caused by some whales who play the market. The second reason is a correction, when the market has experienced increased price then its price slowly fall to find a new support which is higher than the previous support and it is called as a correction. The third reason, the market will increase when there are some good new comes and many investors has speculated its price will go up so as they buy the coin to get short term profit, but otherwise when there is come some negatives news the will do the opposite and make the price fall in a short time. So, for the current condition I'm sure this is just a correction because the price just stable on the same support.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:59:20 PM

Im not sure why the market has going down in recent days, maybe it's just a correction after pump.
It should be continue in red if we see the history in past two days, the green chance is small.
But whether it will going red or green, i think this year won't be worse than 2018.
I am sure this year will be better. because what is happening now is just a small correction. the decline is still on a small scale, we still see trade still in high volume. this is good, the market will survive and grow soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:28:16 AM

Thank you.
There are many reasons that makes the market experience decline especially the Crypto market in particular, though the reason I guess is because the Chinese are going on a three days holiday and will not carry out any activities within this days, I saw a news online about the Chinese government allowing the Chinese people trade crypto, if this is true, then the holiday is surely the reason for the dump in price of bitcoin.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:31:14 AM

There are many reasons that makes the market experience decline especially the Crypto market in particular, though the reason I guess is because the Chinese are going on a three days holiday and will not carry out any activities within this days, I saw a news online about the Chinese government allowing the Chinese people trade crypto, if this is true, then the holiday is surely the reason for the dump in price of bitcoin.
I don't know, whether it's true or not, if it's true, that means the investment of Chinese people is big in crypto trading every day. because it gives such an effect that can reduce the price of bitcoin and the entire market. of course there are other factors that make this happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1768

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:41:08 AM

For now entering the 5th and 6th months of 2019, the cryptocurrency market is improving,
I see almost 10% of the market experiencing an increase in altcoin prices, I think this is a good step this year towards the peak for crypto especially Bitcoin.
Hopefully this year will have a positive impact on domestic and foreign investors, in investing in digital currencies.
So that the price of coins in the market will continue to increase and there is no need to worry about decreasing at any time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:41:35 AM

I think that here there is nothing surprising. Most likely this is the most usual market correction. Do not panic, now there is an increased interest in Btc in the crypto-currency market. So I think everything will be fine.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

Currently the price of bitcoin is down quite deep, maybe there are some people who sell it in large quantities, but don't worry I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again a few days ahead
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: