Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is a threat to the crypto space  (Read 10250 times)
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:13:39 PM
Merited by tk808 (3)

Agree to disagree... whenever power is centered on one person or a group of people, there will always be dictatorships and manipulation.. I see a lot of people celebrating Cz on Twitter for delisting bsv.. but what they don't understand is Cz poses a greater threat to decentralization than faketoshi will ever be... even vitalik buterin agrees to this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coinspeaker.com/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-sv-scam-binance/amp/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:38:05 PM

As you know Binance is No.1 crypto exchange in the world and most of users are trading on Binance and in future may be Binance will full hold on all market.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:54:22 AM

Agree to disagree... whenever power is centered on one person or a group of people, there will always be dictatorships and manipulation.. I see a lot of people celebrating Cz on Twitter for delisting bsv.. but what they don't understand is Cz poses a greater threat to decentralization than faketoshi will ever be... even vitalik buterin agrees to this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coinspeaker.com/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-sv-scam-binance/amp/

I dont think CZ will be dictator in crypto space. We have a lot choice when choosing exchangers and the influence of CZ only in binance ecosystem, and the coin listed in binance, listed in others exchangers too. CZ doing a great job in cryptomarket and i think its not easy for him and the team building biggest exchangers in just 2 years.
PLATO

Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:09:30 AM

I dont think CZ will be dictator in crypto space. We have a lot choice when choosing exchangers and the influence of CZ only in binance ecosystem, and the coin listed in binance, listed in others exchangers too. CZ doing a great job in cryptomarket and i think its not easy for him and the team building biggest exchangers in just 2 years.
CZ always has a change and that is why many investors have great faith when participating in this exchange. In fact, the Binance exchange has done very well in controlling the market situation and they have many new strategies to encourage investors to participate in this exchange. I personally like to join the IEO because it helped me to earn good profits and this is the main reason why i am excited to trade in Binance

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

Being a new dictator or not, it does not a matter with CZ. However, in general, Crypto space does not need another giant like Bitman, because price will be easier manipulated by such giants. Binance has already a giant in crypto, but we don't need to see them become much bigger, and expand their ecosytem bigger. The bigger Binance become, the higher risks for crypto space in general and for bitcoin market in particular. News comes and goes, both good and bad; so with such giant like Binance, every bad news related to them will force the market down considerably.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:57:07 AM

People feel comfortable with binance than any other exchange as it is a first exchange to introduce the trading fees commission which makes many run to the use and as of now has gain so much ground that it might take control of the market and that is not suppose to happen as we call it decentralized .
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:47:36 AM

In my opinion,  I wouldn't agree to the fact that Binance is a threat to the crypto space rather I would say the binance exchange has brought so many sit ups to the exchange platforms, it has helped in reforming the way things has been going, so many exchanges are improving so as not to allow Binance take over.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:46:19 AM

As you know Binance is No.1 crypto exchange in the world and most of users are trading on Binance and in future may be Binance will full hold on all market.

I think Binance will still occupy a larger number of traders than other exchange, but not the whole market
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:01:06 AM

I think I agree with your opinion. This delisting looks like some abuse in favor of their own desires. When one person controls such a huge trading volume he may be tempted to manipulate. In the future it is unknown what to expect yet.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:18:05 AM

You are absolutely right on this. i think it was a gang up against BSV in order to give BCH a strong market. i like the fact that BSV is coming back again. currently trading few places behind BSH on the coinmarketcap list.

CryptoLing

Merit: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:28:16 AM

I wouldn't say Binance is a threat to crypto space, it might be a double-edge sword on what Binance capable of. You see last few weeks Binance got hacked and they recover the fund ASAP, it's a good thing for newcomer to see that their funds are safe. On the other hand, it might become a centralized "gov" that able to manipulate market.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:05:01 AM

I think I agree with your opinion. This delisting looks like some abuse in favor of their own desires. When one person controls such a huge trading volume he may be tempted to manipulate. In the future it is unknown what to expect yet.
Future will bring the realization if there's something like this to happen, we are not sure if CZ will ruined his business just to hold or control the market, as a business person you will always care about your business, it will be revealed whatever he wanted to bring around this industry, only time can dictates the future of this market.

There's no threat if everything will be for business purposes, it will continue the process.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

Binance shows tremendous success. The most advanced cryptocurrency technologies are being introduced on this exchange. She is often the first to introduce some technological features, which are then copied by other exchanges. I do not think that Binance is a threat to the digital asset industry.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

Binance shows tremendous success. The most advanced cryptocurrency technologies are being introduced on this exchange. She is often the first to introduce some technological features, which are then copied by other exchanges. I do not think that Binance is a threat to the digital asset industry.
Binance brings security to users and I can't find any reason that could be harmful to this market because most of the coins listed in this exchange have huge trading volume and Everyone can earn good profits from small coins. I am personally a loyal member of this exchange and until now I have not had any problems related to Binance so please accept this exchange so that both can benefit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:25:52 AM

they can be a threat if they will grow even more because it will be like a monopoly. But cryptocurrency is primarily decentralization
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:27:11 AM

Binance is a very powerful global player and they are increasing their power by creating their own decentralised exchange, stable coin, margin trading and so on. I would not wonder if BNB will reach 100 USD till the end of this year.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:17:03 PM

Future will bring the realization if there's something like this to happen, we are not sure if CZ will ruined his business just to hold or control the market, as a business person you will always care about your business, it will be revealed whatever he wanted to bring around this industry, only time can dictates the future of this market.

There's no threat if everything will be for business purposes, it will continue the process.

I also think like that, CZ only focuses on the business sector where the company it developed is the best company in crypto. CZ only wants a platform that is free of scammers, if indeed the goal is to manipulate the market, doesn't CZ have a BNB that they can manipulate themselves and enrich quickly.

In fact, we can see for ourselves how the BNB coin developed by CZ has been able to develop rapidly in the past 6 months, although some time has been based on a hacking disaster, Binance is a giant company that is truly trusted by investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

Binance, is doing a very good job leading the world's most prestigious exchange. They did very well in helping users easily use their exchange platform. currently I still believe in exchanging Binance and I don't see any manipulation from them. In future Binance will grow very strong, which is a good thing.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:28:40 PM

Binance as a threat in the crypto space I dont think so as you can see its grow faster and CZ make a lot of hardwork to make their customer being satisfy to their services I consider Binance exchange as a fast develop exchange site a lot of trader being use this exchange site after a hacking incident happen CZ double it security that why I like their platform.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:37:34 PM

I think we can compare Binance with google or even with amazon, someone has to drive the industry for sure, innovation and adaption should come, and CZ is a driver of both. With regards to delisting a coin, I do no think anyone has any power to kill a blockchain just by delisting them. The BSV founding team themselves are digging a grave for themselves. Also with price BSV price is still performing well even after delisting.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: