Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is a threat to the crypto space  (Read 10253 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

As you know Binance is No.1 crypto exchange in the world and most of users are trading on Binance and in future may be Binance will full hold on all market.

Quite understanding mate, the future of Binance look pretty much if someone suggest that it may take the whole stronghold in the world of cryptocurrency. Binace as we know has a good reputation and good customer care service, most traders prefer to trade in Binance than trade in all other exchanges in the crypto-world

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:59:58 PM

I don't think that it is a threat to crypto space because it helped a lot of the investors to get into cryptocurrency and they still got their strategies up to make the community better. Even though the hack ruined their reputation a little, getting hacked could also happen to anyone and I am pretty sure that they will solve it. But I would still consider your point on this.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

I don’t think that the exchange is a threat. I have no doubt in the possibilities of the Binans exchange to manipulate the market, because they have enough resources for this, but do they need it, why should they question their credibility and lose users? Binans remains in the lead as long as users trust this exchange, but if they stumble, a new favorite appears.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:00:24 PM

I wouldn't say that. Today, Binance is a trendsetter in the cryptocurrency space. Because They are incredibly productive in their industry.

sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:03:21 PM

I wouldn't say that. Today, Binance is a trendsetter in the cryptocurrency space. Because They are incredibly productive in their industry.
more precisely the trust of traders and investors on their platform is very large. compared to other exchange platforms. we can see where maybe almost all crypto traders must have binary membership. because there are very busy traded assets there.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:49:18 PM

I do not believe that Binance is a fraudulent policy. It seems to me that this is a strong policy of an independent project. It is important to understand that they were able to turn the ICO industry.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:03:23 PM

They are not a threat to the crypto community, because I think that they are the only company that are doing so much to near the mass adoption and to increase the standards of the whole industry. They are doing an awesome job.
Yes these companies are trying to set the foundation of crypto market and there are going to be more and more companies like these in future but they would be for business and not just for ideology. The only threat I see in the crypto market is the hacking think that can happen to any exchange and any wallet. This is something that needs instant great solution.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:52:50 PM

I also agree with the fact that there has been too much importance on CZ and binance. No doubt, binance is the best exchange in the world for now but placing too much importance on the exchange makes it to be a threat to crypto at large.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:43:06 PM

Well, I don't think binance is a threat, rather it has impacted a lot to crypto space. A good product sells itself, CZ deserves it, reaping his hardwork. I understand there are other standard exchanges like Kucoin, Huobi, Okex, Bitfinex, Bittrex etc but Binance has really been great. Binance chain and Binance DEX adding the shine, I don't really think it's a monopoly issue here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:59:37 PM

What binance is doing is just in a better way, they are not the first exchange and had only started in 2 years. They are likely to face stiffer competition in the nearest future which could give them a fight. Obviously their blockchain could make ethereum lose some project interest in the future and the EU currency stable coin could also win some traders over.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:30:06 PM

Though I like Binance, but I can't disagree with you! Because people are blindly following Cz the Binance CEO! Now, a single tweet from CZ can manipulate the crypto market. Overpower is not good, so Binance can be a scary project for others! I hope those days may not come ever!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit