Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading?  (Read 1595 times)
anehh (OP)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:54:04 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:00:42 PM

Sigh! I still can't find the trick to trading myself ,every time I trade I always end up losing my coins ,I've stop trading for a while as well
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:37:00 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

Yes and perhaps I assume you were a little eager to get in the trade and missed the support levels
But still, gather the experiences, note them down and learn

Was the loss because you got in too early ? Or was it because you didn’t sell sooner ?
Figure it out and be better
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:45:20 PM

I compared trading to gambling, there are just some bad days where we lost in a streak and that is just normal in this world. That's a good thing that you stop for a while and review what is going wrong and plan a strategy on your comeback.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:50:28 PM

Is this post suppose to be in the section of the board? Well losses are part of cryptocurrency and also part of investment in general. You can only curtail your losses by being more observant and tactical in your investment plans and objectives
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:50:49 PM

I compared trading to gambling, there are just some bad days where we lost in a streak and that is just normal in this world. That's a good thing that you stop for a while and review what is going wrong and plan a strategy on your comeback.

And laid out the reasons why you failed in those days. Review your actions and assess which of those actions might influenced the most of your failure. At least, next time you know what you need to watch out for. Evaluating the situation would greatly help on your next battle. Don't lose hope. It is not the end of the game yet.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:52:06 PM

Actually you will never lose if you do not sell coins that you bought before at a cheap price, if you wait and save the coin to a more expensive price then you never lose but you are too rushed to make decisions so you lose,  better before doing trade first understand how to trade well

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:57:34 PM
Merited by glennmatthew (1)

You did the right thing to stop trading. Sometimes you need to rest from the market and just relax if interest is lost most likely it is fatigue and in such cases you can lose even more as the person tries to compensate for the loss and starts to rush, which leads to even bigger mistakes.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:03:37 PM

You did the right thing to stop trading. Sometimes you need to rest from the market and just relax if interest is lost most likely it is fatigue and in such cases you can lose even more as the person tries to compensate for the loss and starts to rush, which leads to even bigger mistakes.

That is correct, the worst thing you can do now is get straight back into trading. You will just make more mistakes under pressure. Trading is not for everyone, you need an oasis of calmness and patience  Grin

You can stay involved in the crypto-scene by investing small amounts (say 100USD or whatever you can afford) per month, into promising altcoins. There are numerous benefits to this strategy, namely while researching your 'coin of the month' you can keep your knowledge up-to-date by researching the coins that are out there, and you will be ahead of the game when the bull market starts $$$  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:13:59 PM

Yeah better to stop for a while until your emotions are gone, or ready to move on. I understand your situations, I've there too. Now, when the mind is all cleared up, learn from eperiences. Successful traders had losses too, but never give up.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:17:16 PM

How could you lose recently? The market has been great the past two months.  I'm honestly very curious.

If you are someone who jumped in early 2018, then I can understand the losses.
But if you jumped into crypto anytime in the past 7 months you should be making a lot of profit.
Perhaps you have been doing risky investments?

At this point, I would say that risky is not the way to go.
Altough the market has been doing good, it's not to the point where icos/ieos/low market alts are worth taking the risk.
If you stick with just three major coins, you should be good, like btc, bnb, and eth.

Buy low sell high, stick to fixed percentages and you will be good.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:29:47 PM

during 2018 I suffered very heavy losses but I did not lose my enthusiasm because I understand what a cryptocurrency market is.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:32:15 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. It is one of those ups and downs in life, it is good you sit back and restrategize before moving in to trading once again. It involves a lot of skills so that you will not make losses once again.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:33:11 PM

It's very stressfull for me to trading, I prefer to buy and hold until I'm comfortable to sell
It's to much stress, anxiety, time-consuming

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

Stop or relaxing is a better way for you to go. Anyway, that is not gambling that you are continuously losing, you can stop in trading and I think a huge loss there if the market is down, of course, the value of your coins will drop also. You can stop and hold your coins on the exchange which is much more easier. Temporarily stop is not regrettable especially when market price down too much and you can come back when the bullish market will come.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:45:23 PM

When I started trading, I lost a couple of times until I discovered the trading pattern that works best for me. I'm good with my TA and also trade with FA, but I'm not usually greedy sitting my trades, I cash out when I see reasonable gains depending on the market depth. Market depth should guide you a lot, that's if you can study it to understand market emotions.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:49:04 PM

Correct decision to stop trading, but do not stop totally. The market is still on the bullish period. Few days ago, there was a slight bearish trend that probably one of the causes of your losses. Better to regain your mentality to catch up.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:29:57 PM

I think it's wrong, if we have to stop trading when we suffer losses. I personally when I experience such things I study the trade history that I did before, so that I can determine the next step. so the point is we need to learn more about the current and previous market conditions.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:35:25 PM

Im never have that experience but i ever lost hope and dont want to check market. Those who lost big amount i think will traumatic but only the stronger will suffer. Dont give up. Temporarily stopped trading also good strategy,we need calm down our mind and find the wrong.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:38:57 PM

Crypto prices usually tend to swing a lot. A good piece of advise would be to buy low and sell high, then again when do you know when the price is actually "high" and "low". How much did you lose?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: