Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to know the reason for my ban  (Read 227 times)
Netnox2 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:31:44 PM

I was banned last month. (Here is my profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=86256).

I tried appealing the ban through email, but I got no response.

I am a member of this forum for the last 6½ years, and I think if someone wants to ban me then he should at least have the decency to tell me the reason for my ban.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:47:15 PM

I was banned last month. (Here is my profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=86256).

I tried appealing the ban through email, but I got no response.

I am a member of this forum for the last 6½ years, and I think if someone wants to ban me then he should at least have the decency to tell me the reason for my ban.
Reasons of bans presented in Red message. Mostly spam or plagiarism. Did you get such ban message? Rule on plagiarism has become more flexible after the kick-off of recent banwave. If you can show that you are a constructive user and have good neteffects in the forum via your contributions, you might have chance to get reduced sentence from admins or global moderators. Chances become higher if you made very little plagiarism, and in such plagiarism, admins or global moderators don't see shady intention behind. Being here too long won't help you to get reduce sentence.

Mostly, @Veleor will come with proof (but he is not staff), and I think you should patiently wait for him.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:26:59 PM

You have been autoban according to meta log from bpip.org

Code:
DateTime:
5/31/2019 8:53:57 PM

Action:
Changed to Archived status

Detail:
Autoban user

It seems you've been ban from plagiarism

Look at this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260162.msg13048592#msg13048592

and source where you copy "It should be safe to keep at least $1M in breadwallet."

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Netnox2 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:48:45 PM

Many thanks for the information.

That post was made 4 years back, in 2015. Actually I don't remember about the post. But back then I was not serious about posting and might have committed some rule violations.

But they could have banned me in 2015. Then it could have been easier for me to create a fresh account and by now I would have got my new account to Legendary rank. Handing out a ban in 2019 for something that I did four years ago is weird.

Anyway, I don't intend to appeal now. I guess I will do something else during my spare time, or just concentrate on my full-time job.

Once again, many thanks for your post. For the past 10-15 days I was wondering what could have caused the ban.  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:03:28 PM

back then I was not serious

Were you serious in 2016?

Waves is not clone of NXT or SuperNET, or anything else. Some concepts from many projects are enhanced and are inspiration. Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, from issuing the assets, through transfer, depositing and withdrawing other supported currencies on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Waves will have own transaction types also. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime.

Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, When you will be trading with other crypto currencies or fiat which will be represented there as tokens, Waves token will be used, when you are transferring assets, Waves token is used, when you are withdrawing asset in form of currency to your wallet, Waves token is used. When someone is issuing the asset Waves token is used. When all other projects will be using Waves platform, the same Waves token will be used for all their operations. Other currencies will be just supported on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Waves will have own transaction types also. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime.

$5+ is reachable.

Then it could have been easier for me to create a fresh account

You are not allowed to use other accounts when you're banned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: