Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries are more friendlier to crypto?  (Read 3854 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:01:48 PM

I think Malta should be the first because with many blockchain projects being launched there means their regulations is easy to adhere to. Also, Switzerland shouldn't be left out, and just like Malta also has friendly regulations which will attract more blockchain startups while helping already existing projects to grow. Japan, Singapore and Korea also looks friendly for blockchain projects.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:40:55 PM

ASIA....

JAPAN and SINGAPORE is a very friendly country in this world and the Philippines is having their steps also for a good build.
I hope every country will follow and will have a mass adoption with cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:53:09 PM

ASIA....

JAPAN and SINGAPORE is a very friendly country in this world and the Philippines is having their steps also for a good build.
I hope every country will follow and will have a mass adoption with cryptocurrency.

Some countries in Asia accepted bitcoin but India which is a populated country banned bitcoin.Also Bangladesh banned bitcoin recently and announced punishment of 6 months to bitcoin user.I think countries like Brazil, Iraq is more bitcoin friendly than Asia.               
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

With tightening regulations from the US and some countries worldwide, the growth of crypto and Blockchain technology is becoming somewhat slow. We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. In other countries like China and India, they've been proposing to ban Bitcoin in its entirety which could have a huge impact on crypto's growth within such areas.

Why is why, I'm curious to know which country is the friendliest to crypto nowadays? Or, which countries are more friendlier to crypto than others?

There was once a site called "Bitlegal" which showed the countries of the world, that were friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general. However, it seems to be widely inaccessible these days.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Huh
I think Japan because they taking everything possible for a future that's why they are improved a lot and their technology and intelligence is also improving more than the other countries in this world I think they must be a huge uses in world in field.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:01:19 PM

It seems to me that China and Japan are more friendly to cryptocurrency, but also all countries of the European Union.  because they are more modern and more far-sighted in the future, they all understand that we will not leave it anywhere.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:13:47 PM

i am not sure. i only know about my country. and so few people know about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. they mostly heard a bit about bitcoin but they dont know the details they know it only as a financial item.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:10:14 AM

With tightening regulations from the US and some countries worldwide, the growth of crypto and Blockchain technology is becoming somewhat slow. We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. In other countries like China and India, they've been proposing to ban Bitcoin in its entirety which could have a huge impact on crypto's growth within such areas.

Why is why, I'm curious to know which country is the friendliest to crypto nowadays? Or, which countries are more friendlier to crypto than others?

There was once a site called "Bitlegal" which showed the countries of the world, that were friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general. However, it seems to be widely inaccessible these days.

Well it depends on the law environment of the country, some countries especially in some part of the world is not really concerned about what's happening in the Crypto space, not because they are sure that they won't be affected by it, but because they are not aware of it's Working and how it's going to bring the government system down to the ground, so they allow users operate freely without being disturbed by any agency.

Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:16:00 AM

Where not many people use cryptocurrency, there is a lot of loyalty. Since they do not pay attention to those who do it. In Ukraine, for example, when changing the president, I see that they want to do the state in the smartphone and on the basis of the blockchain. It is very cool and gives confidence in moving on.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:36:37 PM

When you say friendly, do you mean countries where trading cryptocurrencies has been made legal? In my country, it is not against the law to trade crypto but it has not been made a legally-backed financial setup either. Few countries I know that are crypto friendly are Malta and Japan

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:58:54 PM

1. US
Because many crypto developers are from the US, even the most bitcoin ATMs are in the US and see via coinatmradar: https://coinatmradar.com/countries/

2. Switzerland
In my opinion, this country is fully supportive of crypto, how can it not, in this country all businesses are legalized by crypto and even supported by the government. Not only that, tax payments in Switzerland can also use crypto.

3. Japan
This country is not much different from Switzerland, the Japanese government legalized crypto and supported it. There have been many business entities providing crypto payment services and this country has a crypto exchange that has been recognized by the government.

additional list of all countries and their status to crypto: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:48:32 PM

It seems to me that Japan, Malta, China, European nations and parts of Africa are countries which are more friendlier to crypto than the others. People here can trade cryptocurrency without any problem.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:53:24 PM

Definitely not USA, because I can only read news about banning any type of ICO and so on. Thats why I think that Europe is very friendly and I am not speaking about countries like Japan that are going to release they own crypto soon.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

The SEC thing is true is that I think they should make it sooner, because that will protect more investors from losing money to scam projects. As for crypto-friendly countries I think Korea and Japan

While the SEC aims to protect investors, it's been somewhat restricting the growth of the crypto industry within the US. Regulations are extremely tight, preventing businesses and startups to increase the adoption of Blockchain technology. We've seen how the SEC has targeted Kik lately with its issued tokens that are claimed to be a utility token by the company (whereas the SEC says otherwise). This provides confusion and limits the growth of the ecosystem, as companies and startups cannot provide a proper definition of a security or utility token.

Still though, I believe that regulations will improve over time making the crypto space a much better place. Comparing the world's top countries, the US seems to be the most friendliest to crypto. I believe that the UK and Malta comes next, as they've been supporting the growth of Blockchain technology in every way. As for China, it may have been restrictive towards crypto and Blockchain in general, but it could change its stance in the future.

In the end, I believe that all of the world's countries will become friendly to crypto one way or another. If crypto can be easily taxed and regulations enforced, then governments would have nothing to fear. Hence, more countries should be recognizing crypto as legit within the next 5 to 10 years from now. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:35:25 PM

Yesterday there was news circulating regarding Russia's minister that they want to develop an island based on crypto transactions and businesses, so looks like Russians have also realized the importance and future prospects of crypto now which is very positive for the market.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:03:51 PM

i cant say that Philippines is the friendliest but atleast one of crypto friendly country
because goverment is not against in crypto and there some website where you can pay using crypto for your daily needs.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:05:47 PM

Crypto friendly countries include Japan, Singapore, Vietnam and Malta. Those countries are not strict about dealings in cryptocurrency. They give free hand to their citizens in order to participate actively in cryptocurrency.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:11:30 PM

In my little knowledge I think the first and foremost is Switzerland. I have read many news and analysis both in whitepapers and otherwise stating that the regulations about crypto in that country is friendly, thereby making most blockchain projects to launch there. Another good and friendly country is Singapore which is followed by Malta, these countries also have friendly regulations for cryptocurrency projects.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:02:44 PM

I cannot speak for other nations about the issue of government acceptance of cryptocurrency but I am know that the government of my country are indifferent about the crypto space and the citizens,  which means that citizens  can trade cryptocurrencies anyhow  and any where the like.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

In my opinion in Indonesia is a country that is quite friendly with crypto, in this country the government does not prohibit if bitcoin is used as a digital asset. but there are no detailed rules regarding that  Undecided

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:43:41 AM

The cryptocurrency right now is so much popular to the whole world but the most friendly countries i think which is the U.K, japan, argintina most probably the cryptocurrency are now legalized to their government and they use crypto in their local transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: