Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Coins - Coin Dead Before You Knew It  (Read 10534 times)
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:57:05 PM

Seriously this is not  good enough. Most of this project don't usually have a long life span. In less than three years most projects disappear into thin air. Most of this project collected millions of dollars from investors and then the project’s sink. This shouldn't be so. They should be asked questions. Some projects collect funds and even fail to list in a good exchange at least. It's just too bad.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:05:17 PM

I have some collections of coins like this in my wallet, not exactly same name of coins but coins I worked hard for few years ago. I don’t know what to do with these. Some projects behind had just died or unsuccessful, some promised to change it into something tradable but only promise I got, some are not listed in exchanges.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:08:40 PM

To be honest, I do not see much interest in creating such a list. The number of projects that have emerged in the cryptospace without success is so great that we could gather thousands and thousands of shitcoins that have emerged over the last few years, and the list would continue to grow every day. To cite an example, I participated for a few months in many airdrops offered in this forum and I was able to gather several hundred shitcoins that never gained any value or came to be listed in any exchange.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:15:51 PM

EOT coin is dead? I thought that they are planning next ICO phase  Angry.

Some of unactive coins that are unfortunately in my portfolio :  VIN, Mira, ObizCoin, Retainly, SSH, PlexCoin, 4NEW, Jincor.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:20:01 PM

~snip~
Good motive!

But if i were you its better to leave this topic alone.Why?If you do tend to list in all shitty projects and died a long time ago and even up to present
then you would really need to have sufficient time on searching like forever.There are coins which didnt even stepped on an exchange where it
died after the sale and it died due to unable to reach sufficient funding.In all aspects you cant search it up alone and i doubt people would just simply ignore this one.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:23:59 PM

50% of mineable coins are now dead.
~snip~

The same is applicable for most of the Masternode Shitcoins. As soon as the hype is over, they die one by one ...

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:27:20 PM

There are hundreds of shit or dead coins already. It is better not to waste time or money in those useless things. Many ICO collected a lot of money from investors and the projects failed.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

It seems like the way to play the game of profiting from a good project is diff compared to other. The way jazzy . Person wey go pay go pay ! I pray we see God “ I believe he will open have

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:36:13 PM

Well, their end is bound to happen when they offer nothing but just hype to attract investors. And that's what will keep happening, all those coins with no use case will continue ending up worthless. The painful part is, the team surfers nothing while the investors carries the whole pain and hurt.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:38:47 PM

There are many dead coins, like
007Coin- which was probably abounded or had no volume
10M Token- This was also probably abounded or had no volume
The more recent one 4loins- it was started in 2017 and ended in 2018 due to scam and other issues.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:47:56 PM

Dead coin for today is sparkster. Adter 1 year lock up this promising project hardly shilled by Balina was listed 0.1x in eth and it seems like it will never go up
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:59:12 PM

We already have that kind of website that tackles most of the dead coins. There's also a summary and category for each of those on the list.

https://deadcoins.com/

But you're idea is good IMHO with that kind of category you should can add a good list of dead coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:06:54 AM

There's a website for this already, but you could create another one as there are many projects that no longer have an active development team and the list is far bigger than this if you do some more research and occasionally some are relaunched with new development teams which can be worthwhile

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:31:29 AM

There many other coins and tokens at dead stage which you didn't mention here. Some are already listed on exchanges but people lost interest, so no buy orders. Xentimentum, cyfm are examples.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:35:34 AM

Many has come and gone with no value whatsoever , I can't imagine why the market keep increasing with lot of coin which has no value or use case to really drive the market , most are just a pump and dump thing .

Some are not even moving at all as the volume is so poor that no one could trade it and the team has collected funds from investors and dash away with it.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:41:34 AM

Of the many crypto projects nowadays. Of course there are also many crypto projects that cannot compete and eventually die. Coins like this should indeed die, because they are not able to make investors interested in this coin. So there are a lot of coins now dead and I have no time to add them here, because I have some work to do.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:44:14 AM

There many other coins and tokens at dead stage which you didn't mention here. Some are already listed on exchanges but people lost interest, so no buy orders. Xentimentum, cyfm are examples.
if they are still running but there has been no price growth, we cannot call it dead. we don't know what the next developer can do, because they can buy back, which makes their market crowded again.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:14:42 AM

if they are still running but there has been no price growth, we cannot call it dead. we don't know what the next developer can do, because they can buy back, which makes their market crowded again.

If the developers team want make buyback program, its good for community but i think this just a few. I think when the transaction volume not more than $1000 a day, it could called dead coin because there is significant transaction
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:18:14 AM

If the developers team want make buyback program, its good for community but i think this just a few. I think when the transaction volume not more than $1000 a day, it could called dead coin because there is significant transaction
trade transactions that occur on the market are the main considerations. when there is a trade but it's still very small, I'm sure the project will have slow growth. it will be bad for the future. or even the project will actually die because there are no enthusiasts.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:47:14 AM

This could be a useful resource, but it would be difficult and a full-time undertaking to try to keep up with them all. So many ICOs have failed during the year-long bear market, there must be hundreds of failed projects out there now. It must be quite dispiriting for those launching ICOs during that time, having missed the ICO madness of 2017. 2019 will perhaps be better as the markets have been more bullish recently.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: