Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Coins - Coin Dead Before You Knew It  (Read 10534 times)
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:15:02 AM

I am always hater of shitcoins or dead coins, and I do not want to increase my portfolio of shitcoins. I have seen that many people are fond of accumulating as many coins, whether they are good coins or dead coins. Rather I will hold a small portfolio of only good coins which can make me riches over time. It is my strategy.

Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:07:04 PM

Recently, information appeared that there are about a thousand dead coins. Probably, this number is too exaggerated, but now there are a lot of such coins and tokens. It should be said that it is not worth while attributing your cryptocurrency to the category of useless and throwing it away if we are absolutely not sure. The development team may have its own different difficulties with the development of their projects. They can earn again after a considerable period of time. Therefore, I prefer while keeping my cryptocurrency in wallets, even if the projects of this cryptocurrency seem to be dead. Time will tell how dead they are.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:13:12 PM

We already have that kind of website that tackles most of the dead coins. There's also a summary and category for each of those on the list.

https://deadcoins.com/

But you're idea is good IMHO with that kind of category you should can add a good list of dead coins.

why is dogecoin included in the list of deadcoins? even tether is categorized as deceased??? since i think everyone can add any coin based on their experience or perspective, i believe a user should do their own research also for specific coin.

also, the OP should update his post as well and make a more comprehensive list if he is serious of tracking down those dead coins.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

Yes, recently,due to the long cryptocurrency winter of the market ,1.5 years have passed,of course, many projects are simply extinct,even there were promising projects,and they also bent,as many namely 90% of projects did not have time to implement their collected during ISO money in ETH,so that there was Fiat money,and they have already developed the project,as a result, many times 5-10 fell the amount of fees,and they did not have enough money for development,and many more simply wasted investors ' money
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:43:29 PM

Phew! That is a huge undertaking because there has to be hundreds of them.
In my mind its best to just leave them alone in their grave.
In the past, there was a real chance that a dead project could be revived.
This was possible because the market wasn't crowded and there were way more miners vs. traders.

Now, we have an overcrowded market, and most miners have either stopped or flocked to the major currencies.
The chances of any of these getting picked up by someone and brought back to life is very slim.
So, perhaps something that would be more useful is why these coins die.
It would help investors make more informed choices.
With more informed investors, crypto can gain more stability.

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:44:40 PM

As a professional crypto currency player, we must monitor the crypto currency periodically. At least one day we must monitor the situation of the crypto currency market to find out the development of the actual crypto currency. Don't let us get behind the news and information from the crypto currency. We must know the development of the coins that we have or our targets. We have to monitor the movement of the coin clearly so that we can ensure that the coin really still has a future and is not dead yet. Don't let us not know that the coins we have are dead.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

Dead coins is a huge number, sometimes check projects in which they followed before, or coins which were taken for the future, and I see that more than half dead.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

Yes, recently,due to the long cryptocurrency winter of the market ,1.5 years have passed,of course, many projects are simply extinct,even there were promising projects,and they also bent,as many namely 90% of projects did not have time to implement their collected during ISO money in ETH,so that there was Fiat money,and they have already developed the project,as a result, many times 5-10 fell the amount of fees,and they did not have enough money for development,and many more simply wasted investors ' money
Sad true, there's a lots of wasted investors money around the market, developers failed to deliver as the project is too ambitious to make
good progress, before investors knew about it the value already failed and eventually there's no more investors to follow and support the project
then it will die after completely being forgotten.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:10:53 PM

This subject is such a hot one ever as always. There are souls that laments almost everyday about their mistakes of accumulating a whole lot of shitcoins. In fact,  some peoples wallet have none of the promising, all shit coins. This in turn is so frustrating.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:45:41 PM

Yes that's crypto, which needs to survive and compete against thousands of other crypto. The coins that were once loved and are now just rubbish and coins that were once thrown away are now gold, crypto is full of puzzles, and what survives here is only coins that are seriously developed.

And now I think, if the first loved coin is dead, then what about the coin that is loved now? Will he have the same fate as his predecessor? I hope not, because I have a portion of the coin.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:18:29 PM

good luck with your list. this will certainly not be easy to list all the dead coins in a list.
but, i also have a coin for your list that seems to be dead. FAIRBRIX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=46478.msg553499#msg553499
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:22:54 PM

no trade no transuction and no market condition of dead coin.
i know Java coin it is from indonesia and i think it is scam project.
many coin died and can't survive because the development of it is not seurieus.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

yes there is no point in investing with dead coins, the length of their lives will disappear by itself because no one uses it. that coins that have many users will certainly last. so make an investment with coins that have many users

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:29:13 PM

I think their is many problems for dead coins, simple explain: unactive admin team, no have any development planning, no have added any good popular Exchange. In fact also their no have big traders and investors man. So if upset problem have any project then absolutely dead coins.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:35:49 PM

There are lots of coins like that and many more are on that same path. It remains to be seen if they can survive much longer. I wish the number of coins can be limited to 10, it will help crypto a lot.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:40:51 PM

There are lots of coins like that and many more are on that same path. It remains to be seen if they can survive much longer. I wish the number of coins can be limited to 10, it will help crypto a lot.

There is no need to see how they will proceed, of course it is clear if they have no requests / offers at all on the market, of course they die. and after that they usually disappear themselves from the market list.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:29:08 AM

Once upon a time I always like mining my coins but guess what I've ended up with many dead coins
1)sadomi
2)maple coin
3)spotme coin
4)cadex
But gone are those days ,I was a newbie then that's why I fell victim for these shitcoins ,not anymore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:06:23 AM

Hi, I was planning to make a list of Dead coins which no longer used by the Crypto investors. I use following criterias to filter the dead coins.

• Block explorar is dead
    No recent transactions in block explorar
    Official Website is Dead
    No active exchange
    Has listed on an Exchange, But no recent trades
    Developers announed the project is dead
    Other

I do not know all the coins. But I will add the ones I already know. Help me to grow the list and stop people on wasting time collecting dead coins

Java Coin (JVC) - Block Explorar Dead
EOT Coin (EOT) - No Active Market
007 Coin - No Active Market
AIO Coin - No Active Market

nice idea mate,
but what for ? because a dead coins will have no value now or in the future
or maybe you and your team will make a few of dead coins reborn ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:23:36 AM

Hi, I was planning to make a list of Dead coins which no longer used by the Crypto investors. I use following criterias to filter the dead coins.

• Block explorar is dead
    No recent transactions in block explorar
    Official Website is Dead
    No active exchange
    Has listed on an Exchange, But no recent trades
    Developers announed the project is dead
    Other

I do not know all the coins. But I will add the ones I already know. Help me to grow the list and stop people on wasting time collecting dead coins

Java Coin (JVC) - Block Explorar Dead
EOT Coin (EOT) - No Active Market
007 Coin - No Active Market
AIO Coin - No Active Market

nice idea mate,
but what for ? because a dead coins will have no value now or in the future
or maybe you and your team will make a few of dead coins reborn ?
it feels difficult if we develop a dead coin. unless the project team has an innovation to revive it and restore investor confidence. with so many investors and traders trading again on the coin.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:42:00 AM

This dead coin is a pain in the head, i have so much dead coin here in my wallet where it comes from bounty campaign that end to nothing or scam. It will be forever here in my wallet and its really sad that i waste my time and effort to acquire those shit token of mine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: