Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:19:36 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 02:39:08 PM by ganeshramk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

You are only a translator here or just make this thread? and this is cool STP will do the IEO at Bittrex International.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:36:16 PM

You are only a translator here or just make this thread? and this is cool STP will do the IEO at Bittrex International.

I am not a translator. I only make official updates to this thread which are coming out of the project team in the future.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:04:28 PM

IEO will start next Tuesday, right? Will the IEO be on a first-come, first-serve basis or will there be a draft where only a limited number of investors get picked and then get the chance to invest?
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:07:47 PM

OK. In principle, the project is rather good than bad. But, there are various issues. Are you positioned in South Korea? How will cooperation with other countries be carried out?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:26:44 PM

I like to check out your whitepaper and it would be amazing if you had an MVP. It’s great to see Bittrex be a part of the moving train, and hopefully Bittrex let’s a good number of interested investors participate in the IEO and not just the whales. I’ll wait for more updates from OP.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

Tokenization is a way blockchain technology can help change the world. And BITTREX STP project is never late but on time to change the world. It’s just two days to IEO date, I’m a fully verified Bittrex user, is there something I need to know?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:27:36 AM

Tokenization is a way blockchain technology can help change the world. And BITTREX STP project is never late but on time to change the world. It’s just two days to IEO date, I’m a fully verified Bittrex user, is there something I need to know?

It's great to know that you're a verified user now, Mine was still pending. I just try to use some exchange because of this upcoming events. I guess those projects that will be part of IEO will be a good choice to participate too.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:02:07 AM

IEO will start next Tuesday, right? Will the IEO be on a first-come, first-serve basis or will there be a draft where only a limited number of investors get picked and then get the chance to invest?

This question is on the mind of every potential investor considering the fact that the hardcap is only $700,000 and some whales can afford to buy the whole tokens available for the IEO,  I do hope that the tokensale is conducted in a way where small investors have the opportunity to participate.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:47:42 AM

I visited the site and I can see they mentioned 40+ project already served. So they already have launched the service  even before IEO?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:36:48 AM

In a simple word STP will help creating contract on blockchain and it will be completely digitized?  Or I misunderstood it completely?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:45:57 AM

The core team members are Asians but it isn't recorded where the company is located and if they claim to have 5+ years experience, do they have any client that can vouch for them?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 12:39:37 PM

Hosting IEO in Bittrex is already a win for me, I will keep my eyes on this  Cool
Is there a confirmation that Bittrex is going to take on the IEO of the project?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:08:09 PM

I visited the site and I can see they mentioned 40+ project already served. So they already have launched the service  even before IEO?
it looks like true but i guess if this company was working to create a standard code for tokenization or at least try to help those platforms to build their own blockchain and did an audit to the any code that related to the tokenization.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

it looks like true but i guess if this company was working to create a standard code for tokenization or at least try to help those platforms to build their own blockchain and did an audit to the any code that related to the tokenization.

Well, they already had a private sale, I guess. The upcoming IEO is only the remaining amount of money to reach the softcap and give the public a chance to invest. So it's very possible that they already launched their service even though the IEO hasn't started.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:54:44 PM

They mentioned few projects as part of their network. Those projects are already listed like Ontology,  zilliqa,  etc. Looks like team was working since long time but just decided to go with ICO.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:05:46 PM

I like to check out your whitepaper and it would be amazing if you had an MVP. It’s great to see Bittrex be a part of the moving train, and hopefully Bittrex let’s a good number of interested investors participate in the IEO and not just the whales. I’ll wait for more updates from OP.

Bittrex is good exchange and they joined hand with STP for ICO which makes this ICO more interesting. My first impression is that STP already have working product and have helped many projects till now.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:09:31 PM

Bittrex is good exchange and they joined hand with STP for ICO which makes this ICO more interesting. My first impression is that STP already have working product and have helped many projects till now.

Yes. I had to read more about STP project, the team and if they had any experience with blockchain technology. And, it’s been awesome. STP looks like a project with the potential to tokenize the world.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:14:57 PM
Merited by Pffrt (1)

Hello,  I just visited STP telegram channel and very first thing I noticed was the pinned message.

Here is the message I am adding here for your reference-

If you have any questions,  please ask those to STP team at their telegram channel.

🗣ATTENTION COMMUNITY As we explored our different exchange partner options it was made clear we needed to make some changes to our token distribution schedule. Ultimately, we had to change the terms of our token distribution to accommodate our exchange partner, and the new token distribution schedule will be equal monthly unlocking over a year, beginning 30 days after the IEO.

Because of the disappointment, we will offer the following options for those who directly have signed Token Sale Agreements:

For those who contributed in USDT, we will offer a full USDT refund.

For those who contributed in BTC or ETH we will offer a full USDT refund on their USD contribution amount plus a monthly 5% based on when they contributed.

As an additional incentive for those who remain supportive token holders, we will be distributing a percentage (to be determined later) of the refunded tokens to everyone who does not refund. In other words, if you choose not to refund, you will receive a bonus of STP tokens for being a loyal supporter.

Lastly to ensure our own interests are in alignment with our community and investors, we voluntarily changed our own STP Team vesting schedule to be quarterly unlocking over the next 3 years, beginning January 2020.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:21:30 PM

I found  out about STP on ICO drops, and they seem to be very popular on social media too. I’ll like to a participate in your IEO and I’ll like to know what I need to do.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: