Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:35:18 PM

I visited the site and I can see they mentioned 40+ project already served. So they already have launched the service  even before IEO?
it looks like true but i guess if this company was working to create a standard code for tokenization or at least try to help those platforms to build their own blockchain and did an audit to the any code that related to the tokenization.

Well, they already had a private sale, I guess. The upcoming IEO is only the remaining amount of money to reach the softcap and give the public a chance to invest. So it's very possible that they already launched their service even though the IEO hasn't started.

Exactly, It's a good way also to let the public to participate on some good event like this where they can have a chance to win more than to the normal investing or joining on the sale.

At your service
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 01:24:48 PM

I missed the AMA on Zoom with Mike. I just wanted to find if you would accept USD, BTC and ETH or just USD like in your private sales? And again, just to keep check, what’s your IEO price on Bittrex?

Likewise, and I know a lot of other people will too. I hope they make provision to make something like a summary available to people who couldn't participate so they can be able to catch up.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

My friends been talking about your Tokenization project that could be applied to any firm, helping them make use of one of blockchain technology use case. I learnt STP Network CEO Mike Chen will be hosting a live AMA through Zoom Webinar on June 9th, that’s today right?

Webinar holds in few hours. You can check this link to meet Mike Chen, the CEO , and ask all question you have about STP, it’s tokens and the IEO on Bittrex. I have got a list of questions already.

Aside from this AMA, can the team be active also on this thread?
Because a lot of users can't attend this webinar and they might missed vital info and answers from the team.
They have good list of strategic partners already, so I would say, this has the potential of hitting it in the crypto market.
Active communication with potential clients is a good sign also that one can rely on their platform and not just because they are new in the industry.

Am in agreement with your opinion, the team should consider answering some of the questions asked by the potential investors on the thread. One may never know where investors with large capital outlayer are coming from to take advantage of the price swings in the market.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:48:21 PM

I missed the AMA on Zoom with Mike. I just wanted to find if you would accept USD, BTC and ETH or just USD like in your private sales? And again, just to keep check, what’s your IEO price on Bittrex?
All information you need has been updated by Bittrex and you should take some time to see that information at Bittrex because in AMA they only mention anything related to this project and i highly appreciate answer their reply. I think STP is a project I will definitely participate in the next time because I like the way they operate and will spend a lot of money to join the IEO at Bittrex so everyone should consider it as a project Long-term project

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:08:33 PM

Bittrex is the ICo platform but is there any information available If the team is planning for additional listing on other exchange as well in the future..?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:33:12 PM

I just found out you can stake STP tokens on BitMax with STP consensus token mechanism. people can earn rewards by staking STP tokens on BitMax bittreasury product. Do you have a plan to do that on Bittrex too?

Its great to see some sort of collaboration between this network and bitmax, bitmax has been making some significant impact in the crypto industry with their never before seen concept and STP getting attached to them will help in propelling the network to the community,unlike most exchanges out there that have nothing new to offer to the community
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:12:04 PM

STP is a world project having most of the team from Korea, registered in Singapore, and revenue from China. I’ll like to know if investors from US would be allowed to participate in STP IEO in Bittrex?

This is interesting, most of the projects not allowing China people to participate in the ICO. But since STP getting revenue from China, so can China people participate in this ICO?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:20:05 PM

I’m even more confident in STP project and the team after listening to MIke, the CEO, speak talk about it and respond questions. Here’s a link to participate in STP IEO on Bittrex, if you’re interested  https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STPT.

Btw, can you share a link to a summary of the AMA with STP CEO?

Thanks for providing the exchange link. I was searching for the toke price, hardcap, softcap and other ICO related info. Just found all that info
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:43:55 PM

I’m even more confident in STP project and the team after listening to MIke, the CEO, speak talk about it and respond questions. Here’s a link to participate in STP IEO on Bittrex, if you’re interested  https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STPT.

Btw, can you share a link to a summary of the AMA with STP CEO?

Thanks for providing the exchange link. I was searching for the toke price, hardcap, softcap and other ICO related info. Just found all that info

Nice.  Just close to 21 hours left for ICO to start.  But I see they will be accepting only BTC.  No ETH or USDT. Day by day project not ready to take ETH payment?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:48:00 PM

I just found out you can stake STP tokens on BitMax with STP consensus token mechanism. people can earn rewards by staking STP tokens on BitMax bittreasury product. Do you have a plan to do that on Bittrex too?

That's a good concept for me. I believe it will help in reducing the volume that would be dumped over time since some holders would certainly choose to stake some tokens for long term gain. I'll consider staking some of my tokens I intend holding for long.
Ace44

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:38:47 PM

That's a good concept for me. I believe it will help in reducing the volume that would be dumped over time since some holders would certainly choose to stake some tokens for long term gain. I'll consider staking some of my tokens I intend holding for long.

Yea, you do have a point,the staking process helps to regulate the amount in circulation by taking so much out over a stipulated period of time, giving room for growth in terms of value for the token and for the fact that such is not done at same time and the duration varies helps in putting a lot of things in check to help subsidize the amount been dumped
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

Bittrex is the ICo platform but is there any information available If the team is planning for additional listing on other exchange as well in the future..?

Every project has a futuristic plan to list on various exchange, but in the case of STP their focus now is to undergo their tokensale and distribute tokens to participants, as the project unfolds, am certain that they would be listing in several exchanges. I'll prefer the if the team can focus on project development, listing shouldbe  a secondary aspiration.
Ace44

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:39:25 PM

Every project has a futuristic plan to list on various exchange, but in the case of STP their focus now is to undergo their tokensale and distribute tokens to participants, as the project unfolds, am certain that they would be listing in several exchanges. I'll prefer the if the team can focus on project development, listing shouldbe  a secondary aspiration.

Yea, stages are involved in the growth of every brand, i usually advice teams to listen to only what the see as a necessity which will help in the growth of their brand, rather than the yearnings of a few whose only motive is to dump in the next available exchange, most teams fail to understand this and such leads to the downfall of the project
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:04:59 PM

It is a norm in crypto world for a coin to be listed in more than one exchange so definitely, they will surely list in other exchanges but for now I believe the focus should be on bittrex and having a successful run of sales.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:52:37 PM

Based on what I know they are currently focusing on the upcoming event  but I guess it will really going to be easy to listed on some other exchanges in the future once the event became successful and it will depends also on their developments.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:41:50 PM

Oh, a new IEO on Bittrex. I don't know, has Bittrex already had an IEO?
The partners of STP look interesting, the project itself doesn't tell me anything at the moment, so I have to read through everything
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:42:55 PM

The partners of STP look interesting, the project itself doesn't tell me anything at the moment, so I have to read through everything

You are a bit late. The IEO was today and it was sold out in a heartbeat (https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/stp-network-ieo-recap-c3108abbf641)
Ace44

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:45:33 PM

It is a norm in crypto world for a coin to be listed in more than one exchange so definitely, they will surely list in other exchanges but for now I believe the focus should be on bittrex and having a successful run of sales.

Yea and another thing is the fees attached to getting a coin listed, last i checked, its still ridiculously expensive and the community usually prefer the top exchange sites which is perhaps the most expensive of them all, so for proper implementation of the concepts involved in the project, its best that they take the listing process one at a time
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:32:44 AM

You are a bit late. The IEO was today and it was sold out in a heartbeat (https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/stp-network-ieo-recap-c3108abbf641)

The tokensales was incredibly fast and sold out in less than a second. I knew that the tokensales would be fast, but never believed it would be this fast. Am still in shock how people were able to buy, I placed my order, but guess my Internet access wasn't fast enough to compete with others.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:35:41 AM

The tokensales was incredibly fast and sold out in less than a second. I knew that the tokensales would be fast, but never believed it would be this fast. Am still in shock how people were able to buy, I placed my order, but guess my Internet access wasn't fast enough to compete with others.

All I can say is congratulations to the persons who were able to secure some tokens, I'll wait for tokens to be listed and traded for sometime before considering the option of buying because I know the value would be on its top now due to the high demand. The project is indeed very unique as every investor wants a slice of it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: