Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:14:02 PM

STP Trading price on Bittrex actually went lower than the tokensale price few hours after its listing. I guess that was week hands letting go and whales buying more. Now, STP tokens is on the rise.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:27:57 PM

Oh, a new IEO on Bittrex. I don't know, has Bittrex already had an IEO?
The partners of STP look interesting, the project itself doesn't tell me anything at the moment, so I have to read through everything

You are a bit late. The IEO was today and it was sold out in a heartbeat (https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/stp-network-ieo-recap-c3108abbf641)

The tokensales was incredibly fast and sold out in less than a second. I knew that the tokensales would be fast, but never believed it would be this fast. Am still in shock how people were able to buy, I placed my order, but guess my Internet access wasn't fast enough to compete with others.

Wow, It's really fast more than I expected too. I thought it will take more time but I guess the people/investors don't want to miss this good opportunity to have more of STP as much as possible.

STP tokensale drew much attention because of the promotions that the team organised and the exchange which conducted the tokensale. Despite the fact that no bounty campaign was organised, the tokens sold out in less than a minute.

I hope they will give a chance to some people who don't have enough money now to participate on the events like having a bounty so we can still have a way to have a way have their tokens.

I don't see the project organising a bounty campaign, because the project had all the awareness they needed before the IEO which was sold out in a sec. The only option of getting this tokens is by waiting for the prices to drop significantly, so you can add to your portfolio. The projects hardcap was quite low and the tokens were relatively cheap, that's one of the reasons for the swift tokensales.

Bounty campaign has always been a gray area in the developmental stage of every project if not properly managed and its a good thing if this project will put that aside but instead creatively create out means to properly disseminate and market their tokens, its a good thing to know that they sold off their tokens which will also send strong signals to investors
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:28:17 PM

STP Trading price on Bittrex actually went lower than the tokensale price few hours after its listing. I guess that was week hands letting go and whales buying more. Now, STP tokens is on the rise.

Yeah. It's a normal occurrence especially just after the project gets listed on an exchange. The price usually gets low because of weak hands dumping.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:49:14 PM

As i was going through about ama session’s for an overview on telegram community i found the founder of STP network mike has given a strong reason why They have choosen bittrex and he said advantage to launch ico on Bittrex because  it’s one of the oldest exchange platforms, which has a significant user base and It also has a robust local resource in Korea because they have a partnership with Upbit.

Right.  Bittrex is an old exchange and has strong traders base. see how quickly the IEO finished and even listing of tokens also done.

Bittrex is an old exchange. And most people would buy STP tokens because they trust the team behind it. Bittrex seems to be on the way back in business with STP network.

Bittrex has been a bit silent for a while until we heard about STP tokensales on Bittrex, that explains why several persons went to complete their verification to be eligible to participate in the toksale. I do hope that Bittrex, continues to expand its operations and develop the platform as time goes.

I believe it’s just the start. I myself don’t Bittrex, looks a bit complicated and something meant only for the protraders. But it’s awesome when you find out, every button is meant to give you the best customer experience.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:02:49 PM

Yeah. It's a normal occurrence especially just after the project gets listed on an exchange. The price usually gets low because of weak hands dumping.

I’ll be there to get these tokens off those weak hands, as much as my finances would allow me to. Whales would be doing that too. But it’s gone high again. And I don’t think it would be going lower anytime soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:29:26 PM

I’ll be there to get these tokens off those weak hands, as much as my finances would allow me to. Whales would be doing that too. But it’s gone high again. And I don’t think it would be going lower anytime soon.

the market is fluctuating but i think we still have the opportunity to make decent money from the current market behaviour

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

the current price I see STPT down 25%, is that correct? I'm a little confused, even though STPT is traded in Bittrex and Upbit, but this token is ranked 1862, is there something wrong?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:37:55 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 10:53:41 PM by Sozialtourist

Well, most of the tokens got sold during a private sale. So the private investors there probably got a better deal than the investors in the Bittrex IEO. That's most likely the reason why its trading below the IEO tokensale price.  
em777

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:06:56 PM

the current price I see STPT down 25%, is that correct? I'm a little confused, even though STPT is traded in Bittrex and Upbit, but this token is ranked 1862, is there something wrong?

i just checked it currently down 30% and you are right about the ranking it ranked 1862, guess the market is not favouring to STPT

[[[[[[
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:55:24 AM

Quote from: asriloni link=topic=4597128.msg42167918#msg42167918 date

They will not do that because they have a lot of partnership and STP has become a popular service among the crypto platform. Remember so many icos have used STP's service. I thought that this platform already familiar for a lot of people or even some big platforms today.

Is STP already in operations before now?

It sounding as if they are.

If they are how are they not popular yet until now?
[/quote]

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 04:57:35 AM

What are the supplies of this project?

What are the long term plans of the project owners?

Are the team active?

These are my metrics to judge if the project would stand the test of time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:43:41 AM

i just checked it currently down 30% and you are right about the ranking it ranked 1862, guess the market is not favouring to STPT

I would say stp is still not stable in the market as alot of people are dumping and cashing out. I guess people that got it cheaply and are trying to sell at profit.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:39:21 AM

It's only rank 1862 because it hasn't been properly ranked at all. CMC does its ranking according to the total market cap, means price * circulating supply. But for STP they don't have a number for the circulating supply. That's why there is no market cap for STP so far.
Ace44

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:34:03 AM

As i was going through about ama session’s for an overview on telegram community i found the founder of STP network mike has given a strong reason why They have choosen bittrex and he said advantage to launch ico on Bittrex because  it’s one of the oldest exchange platforms, which has a significant user base and It also has a robust local resource in Korea because they have a partnership with Upbit.

Right.  Bittrex is an old exchange and has strong traders base. see how quickly the IEO finished and even listing of tokens also done.

Bittrex is an old exchange. And most people would buy STP tokens because they trust the team behind it. Bittrex seems to be on the way back in business with STP network.

Bittrex has been a bit silent for a while until we heard about STP tokensales on Bittrex, that explains why several persons went to complete their verification to be eligible to participate in the toksale. I do hope that Bittrex, continues to expand its operations and develop the platform as time goes.

I believe it’s just the start. I myself don’t Bittrex, looks a bit complicated and something meant only for the protraders. But it’s awesome when you find out, every button is meant to give you the best customer experience.

Yea, not everyone is a fan of them but its a good start and i believe much more will come as they proceed, the good thing about the whole thing is that we don't get to see massive airdrop been launched as a means of raising money for the project which will help keep the price at a steady proportion overtime, without huge negative effects
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:04:50 PM

It's also a good chance for those smart people who wanted to have more but in cheap prices. Well it will still going to depend on the project if the people will keep supporting it and will not going to get a long to the flow of those weak hands.

At your service
em777

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:13:14 PM

yeah, it always like that i wish their is a better way to tackle the issue of early dumping. most guys see early dumping as a get quick money scheme

[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:32:52 AM

Till now upbit and bittrex is for exchange..so any updates if they are planning for listing more exchanges in coming days Huh Pls share the updates if they have mentioned anywhere regarding new upcoming exchange STP
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:00:35 AM

yeah, it always like that i wish their is a better way to tackle the issue of early dumping. most guys see early dumping as a get quick money scheme

Seems to be having good trading volume with BTC pair. In future they allowing pair with ETH or USDT also? Because I can see pair available with only BTC.
Ace44

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:43:45 PM

Till now upbit and bittrex is for exchange..so any updates if they are planning for listing more exchanges in coming days Huh Pls share the updates if they have mentioned anywhere regarding new upcoming exchange STP

I think listing is far fetched thing that comes with the progressive movement of the brand, what matters most in such is the foundation, once that has been strongly laid down, the brand can confidently head on to other aspects of the growth of the project, many individuals that knows nothing about how such works will be screaming for listing
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:21:41 AM

Well on there official site (telegram) the admin has explained used case of stp token one by one seems more informative here is the link https://t.me/STPofficial/30753
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: