Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11744 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one

Youtube is a great promotion. A good number of people use YouTube and you don’t want to leave em out. Mike is a awesome boss, and he’s got an amazing team and advisors from block72. I think STP would do brilliantly.

I have not seen any blockchain project pay that much attention to using YouTube for promotional purposes and most blockchain community members don't even go to YouTube that much.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:19:53 PM

Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one

Youtube is a great promotion. A good number of people use YouTube and you don’t want to leave em out. Mike is a awesome boss, and he’s got an amazing team and advisors from block72. I think STP would do brilliantly.

I have not seen any blockchain project pay that much attention to using YouTube for promotional purposes and most blockchain community members don't even go to YouTube that much.

Yea, you're right, that was why i made my statement earlier today, YouTube has never been a great source of communication for cryptocurrency projects and hence they don't drop much emphasis on that channel as a means of communication, even though i stated something about preferences, the best thing to do is always channel resources to effective media
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:05:35 PM

Does anybody know where STP gets the tokens that they can sell for a discounted price in their "MTOs"? Do they have a partnership with the projects (in this case MovieBloc) and get the tokens from them as kind of a marketing strategy or does STP has to buy them at first?

It would interest you to know that the projects which are allowed to participate in the MTO are part of the STP ecosystem. So the MTO is beneficial to both the project in this case MovieBloc and STP. This is because it creates some level of demand on both projects and thus has an impact on the price of the tokens.

Right. You would have to hold an amount of STP tokens if you want to be selected. The more STP tokens you hold gets you more chances of getting picked. It’s different from ICOs, quite similar to IEO, you need to hold a cryptocurrency first to participate. Makes it a bit difficult for newbies.

You actually have to send the STPT to the MTO pool, the minimum STPT that could be sent is 20 STPT and the higher number of tokens sent would increase your chances of winning the competition and also increase the number of slots that would be available for you after the winners have been selected.

Doesn't this model where all tokens in that pool get locked afterwards decrease the token supply of STPT too fast? I mean, for someone who wants to hold STP it's nice because tokens scarcity can also have a positive effect on the price but with fewer tokens in circulation, this could also lead to lower liquidity on exchanges.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:11:30 PM

Yea, you're right, that was why i made my statement earlier today, YouTube has never been a great source of communication for cryptocurrency projects and hence they don't drop much emphasis on that channel as a means of communication, even though i stated something about preferences, the best thing to do is always channel resources to effective media

Yea YouTube has not been a good sorce of communication for cryptocurrency projects for obvious reasons. Developers have never given it much attension thus making it unattractive for people to visit there for information seeking but trust me if only they can load it with enough relevant information about crypto projects some people would prefer that medium to the others. Some people are more in tune with explanatory videos than reading texts
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:19:16 PM

STP is easily a project I root for, they have great ideas and a wonderfully brilliant team. Their latest MTO is a testimony to the level of their IQ. I hope to see even more from the team going forward.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:28:50 AM

Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

Maybe they are aiming for one but bigger place than what you're suggesting. If they are planning to get listed on much better place then it's good that they don't want to be added to some random sites.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:52:00 AM

YouTube is useful for Videos, using which company/project can do good marketing. But that will be one way of communication. So all social media marketing is important for any project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:45:33 AM

The truth is most cryptocurrency projects has a YouTube channel where they can communicate with the community through videos, I personally use capped data and it would be expensive for me to frequent YouTube due to the massive data consumption.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:49:01 AM

The truth is most cryptocurrency projects has a YouTube channel where they can communicate with the community through videos, I personally use capped data and it would be expensive for me to frequent YouTube due to the massive data consumption.

We should all speak for ourselves, some persons prefer YouTube to every other social media and the team could choose to use any medium they feel would be of higher quality and benefit to reach out to the community. Even as much as I barely use YouTube, I still find watching a video about projects more inspiring.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:24:41 AM

Yea YouTube has not been a good sorce of communication for cryptocurrency projects for obvious reasons. Developers have never given it much attension thus making it unattractive for people to visit there for information seeking but trust me if only they can load it with enough relevant information about crypto projects some people would prefer that medium to the others. Some people are more in tune with explanatory videos than reading texts

You're right and i understand the fact that some leverage on the use of YouTube like i stated above but the fact is, it also requires resources to be put in place for them to be able to generate some views and if you've checked individual crypto brand channels, you will see that their subscribers are pretty much low, you only get to see some good numbers when it comes to crypto news channel
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:37:58 AM

Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

Maybe they are aiming for one but bigger place than what you're suggesting. If they are planning to get listed on much better place then it's good that they don't want to be added to some random sites.

Coingecko and Blockfolio are good platforms, but I don't really see them as a yardstick to measure the greatness of a project. I mean, they are great platforms but with all due respect not as important as coinmarketcap.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:01:27 AM

Coingecko and Blockfolio are good platforms, but I don't really see them as a yardstick to measure the greatness of a project. I mean, they are great platforms but with all due respect not as important as coinmarketcap.

Even though I don't use Blockfolio myself I know that it's not that hard to get listed on Blockfolio. I guess it's possible to just directly send a tweet to the Twitter account of Blockfolio and eventually they will come back to you.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:42:42 AM

Even though I don't use Blockfolio myself I know that it's not that hard to get listed on Blockfolio. I guess it's possible to just directly send a tweet to the Twitter account of Blockfolio and eventually they will come back to you.

Listing at multiple and top exchanges normally help tokens to get more attentions. Not all traaders use same exchange so not a bad idea to list tokens at multiple exchanges.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:36:56 PM

Listing at multiple and top exchanges normally help tokens to get more attentions. Not all traaders use same exchange so not a bad idea to list tokens at multiple exchanges.

i totally agree with you but i still feel it a very wise choice to get listed on at least two major exchanges, getting listed on multiple small exchanges would not help push the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

Is anybody visited to their twitter profile? Recently STP did partnership with block72 in implementing its new “Proof of Business” program. Hope so in future we will see more good news like this.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

i totally agree with you but i still feel it a very wise choice to get listed on at least two major exchanges, getting listed on multiple small exchanges would not help push the project

If any token is in huge demand or ICO, soldnout within a day in that case top exchanges take less fee for listing or it's the samesame for all tokens irrespective of the demand?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

Is anybody visited to their twitter profile? Recently STP did partnership with block72 in implementing its new “Proof of Business” program. Hope so in future we will see more good news like this.

Where is the tweet?  Can you share here so that I can check the details?  What type of partnership is this and how it's going to benefit STP?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:37:21 PM

I agree with your points, but in case of video based promotion, marketing YouTube is best site to do it. I have seen many even paying to user who create good videos about project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

Where is the tweet?  Can you share here so that I can check the details?  What type of partnership is this and how it's going to benefit STP?

i saw it somewhere, block72 is a big name in the blockchain sphere i expect the partnership will push STP to larger audience and in many ways increase it value

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:41:41 PM

Well, from the information I have gathered, Blockfolio is not necessarily a platform to consider because many times, they don't reflect the real price of the market. People say checking prices on Blockfolio can cause high blood pressure Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: