Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11744 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

Is anybody visited to their twitter profile? Recently STP did partnership with block72 in implementing its new “Proof of Business” program. Hope so in future we will see more good news like this.

This is another great move by the project, I believe that this partnership was strategically designed to enhance the new programme and achieve the best possible outcomes.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:02:46 PM

Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

Maybe they are aiming for one but bigger place than what you're suggesting. If they are planning to get listed on much better place then it's good that they don't want to be added to some random sites.

Coingecko and Blockfolio are good platforms, but I don't really see them as a yardstick to measure the greatness of a project. I mean, they are great platforms but with all due respect not as important as coinmarketcap.

Even though I don't use Blockfolio myself I know that it's not that hard to get listed on Blockfolio. I guess it's possible to just directly send a tweet to the Twitter account of Blockfolio and eventually they will come back to you.

Well, from the information I have gathered, Blockfolio is not necessarily a platform to consider because many times, they don't reflect the real price of the market. People say checking prices on Blockfolio can cause high blood pressure Cheesy

Blockfolio is not as bad as you make it seem. So many persons don't know how to use the app and blame the platform for their ignorance. Blockfolio has different cryptocurrency exchange supported by the app and gives the rate based on the exchange value highlighted or the global average of all the exchange. This may not necessarily reflect the exact value, but it's an estimate that could be used in making decisions.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:48:43 PM

Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

Maybe they are aiming for one but bigger place than what you're suggesting. If they are planning to get listed on much better place then it's good that they don't want to be added to some random sites.

Coingecko and Blockfolio are good platforms, but I don't really see them as a yardstick to measure the greatness of a project. I mean, they are great platforms but with all due respect not as important as coinmarketcap.

Even though I don't use Blockfolio myself I know that it's not that hard to get listed on Blockfolio. I guess it's possible to just directly send a tweet to the Twitter account of Blockfolio and eventually they will come back to you.

Listing at multiple and top exchanges normally help tokens to get more attentions. Not all traaders use same exchange so not a bad idea to list tokens at multiple exchanges.

i totally agree with you but i still feel it a very wise choice to get listed on at least two major exchanges, getting listed on multiple small exchanges would not help push the project

You do have a point, i don't see blockfolio as a much needed platform, not to mention the glitches and errors that's associated with it, got to a point that i have to uninstall it, so it has little or no effect on whether a project gets listed on that platform, serious projects go for coinmarketcap, either way, the team should be more focused on developing the brand
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:54:58 AM

Is anybody visited to their twitter profile? Recently STP did partnership with block72 in implementing its new “Proof of Business” program. Hope so in future we will see more good news like this.

Where is the tweet?  Can you share here so that I can check the details?  What type of partnership is this and how it's going to benefit STP?

i saw it somewhere, block72 is a big name in the blockchain sphere i expect the partnership will push STP to larger audience and in many ways increase it value

STP seems to have very good plans to make their token one of the top or the most desired currency in crypto market.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:51:29 AM

Where is the tweet?  Can you share here so that I can check the details?  What type of partnership is this and how it's going to benefit STP?

i saw it somewhere, block72 is a big name in the blockchain sphere i expect the partnership will push STP to larger audience and in many ways increase it value

Yeah I know block72 is big name and this is really good news that two popular (STP also very popular,  we know based on the response to the token sale)  team came together.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
pempekkk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

Why is the price dumping so much?  Undecided
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 08:38:00 AM

STP is listed on two top exchanges with cool trading features, Bittrex and BitMax. That’s  enough liquidity any good project could get in a short time. CoinMarketCap might take some time trying to fix a new tokens in, but it doesn’t count to me.

It definitely always count bro. I have seen projects get hit because they delayed the listing on CMC but Coingecko is pretty basic for all project even with low volume

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:44:26 AM

You actually have to send the STPT to the MTO pool, the minimum STPT that could be sent is 20 STPT and the higher number of tokens sent would increase your chances of winning the competition and also increase the number of slots that would be available for you after the winners have been selected.

This is model around Binance structrure and its making $BNB very attractive and increase in Value, I definitely would love to buy this token and keep for long hold. How much does it worth now?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:04:51 AM

Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one

Youtube is a great promotion. A good number of people use YouTube and you don’t want to leave em out. Mike is a awesome boss, and he’s got an amazing team and advisors from block72. I think STP would do brilliantly.

I have not seen any blockchain project pay that much attention to using YouTube for promotional purposes and most blockchain community members don't even go to YouTube that much.

Yea, you're right, that was why i made my statement earlier today, YouTube has never been a great source of communication for cryptocurrency projects and hence they don't drop much emphasis on that channel as a means of communication, even though i stated something about preferences, the best thing to do is always channel resources to effective media

I agree with your points, but in case of video based promotion, marketing YouTube is best site to do it. I have seen many even paying to user who create good videos about project.

Yea, i have not said that YouTube is a bad arena for promotion because they are the best when it comes to videos but like there's a saying about knowing your clients and knowing where to meet them, due to the nature of too many crypto projects competing for investors, its best to look into areas best suitable and yet, some people still go to YouTube but the percentage heading there is very low, compared to other channels and i mean for cryptocurrency projects
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:28:41 AM

Hey guys i saw  Live ama session going on telegram The informative STP Network Live AMA session about new MTO process with CEOMike floor is open for questions and answers ..this direct active communication technique is good.
yeah I have attended too "ama session" for the first time on telegram and found very cool strategy were transparently connect with people a between  and clarify doubts and other projects information are they going to continue in the future??
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:11:19 PM

Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one
yeah Youtube can also be a good platform but usually most of project i have seen they particularly use telegram channel for their platform which seems easy to get connected with the project and some project use YouTube just to provide informative videos about the project to provide people main concept on which  project is concern but I believe using of multiple channel can give more positive impact
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

STP seems to have very good plans to make their token one of the top or the most desired currency in crypto market.

STP needs to do much more than that, cryptocurrency is evolving rapidly and i believe investors are looking for project with sure promise of great returns, STP will have to do more to get to the level they are aspiring to be

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

You actually have to send the STPT to the MTO pool, the minimum STPT that could be sent is 20 STPT and the higher number of tokens sent would increase your chances of winning the competition and also increase the number of slots that would be available for you after the winners have been selected.

This is model around Binance structrure and its making $BNB very attractive and increase in Value, I definitely would love to buy this token and keep for long hold. How much does it worth now?

The value of STP has been on the decline lately which makes this time the best time to secure some tokens for long term hold. The last time I checked, it was going for around 5 cents. You can purchase the token on bittrex exchange, it is traded on the btc market.
Ace44

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Well, from the information I have gathered, Blockfolio is not necessarily a platform to consider because many times, they don't reflect the real price of the market. People say checking prices on Blockfolio can cause high blood pressure Cheesy

Blockfolio is not as bad as you make it seem. So many persons don't know how to use the app and blame the platform for their ignorance. Blockfolio has different cryptocurrency exchange supported by the app and gives the rate based on the exchange value highlighted or the global average of all the exchange. This may not necessarily reflect the exact value, but it's an estimate that could be used in making decisions.

Well, they should fix up loose ends in order to create room for a very much acceptable app, i can't recall how many times i have to run to an exchange and in turns out to be false alarm from blockfolio, such can be irritating and STP as a brand should pretty much try to stand out and get things right before heading for such things as blockfolio
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:13:12 AM

The value of STP has been on the decline lately which makes this time the best time to secure some tokens for long term hold. The last time I checked, it was going for around 5 cents. You can purchase the token on bittrex exchange, it is traded on the btc market.

Just 20 STP needed for if you want to participate in the MTO token event. And at current market price it's very less amount needed for taking participation
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:34:54 AM

yeah Youtube can also be a good platform but usually most of project i have seen they particularly use telegram channel for their platform which seems easy to get connected with the project and some project use YouTube just to provide informative videos about the project to provide people main concept on which  project is concern but I believe using of multiple channel can give more positive impact

Telegram and YouTube are both different types of social sites. At telegram you can interact with project team or admin. But at YouTube you can only share videos.  Both plays important role in marketing though

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:11:20 AM

Telegram and YouTube are both different types of social sites. At telegram you can interact with project team or admin. But at YouTube you can only share videos.  Both plays important role in marketing though
What you say is true but if on YouTube I think it is better for marketing than on telegram because on Youtube we can see the video so that it is more interesting, of course it's just in my opinion

Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

STP needs to do much more than that, cryptocurrency is evolving rapidly and i believe investors are looking for project with sure promise of great returns, STP will have to do more to get to the level they are aspiring to be
yes you have rightly said ..and i agree that stp have to have live upto the expectations of their investors This project is interesting and I'm seeing some good future too I hope that I'm right.
Ace44

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:14:19 PM

Yea and for the fact that on telegram you get speedy response and the fact that a lot of investors are using that channel, makes it a go to for communication and updates, YouTube on its own is another means of marketing which telegram on its own can not handle because of the fact that its created for just videos and provides its own source of traffic
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:43:07 PM

What you say is true but if on YouTube I think it is better for marketing than on telegram because on Youtube we can see the video so that it is more interesting, of course it's just in my opinion
quite interesting,both sites or do i say platform are great place to reach out a higher audience or users and you said it correct that YouTube is a good way of marketing because it has a huge number of people using it when it gets compared with telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: