Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:48:29 PM

Is anybody visited to their twitter profile? Recently STP did partnership with block72 in implementing its new “Proof of Business” program. Hope so in future we will see more good news like this.

Where is the tweet?  Can you share here so that I can check the details?  What type of partnership is this and how it's going to benefit STP?
I think is the one which I saw on Twitter https://twitter.com/STP_Networks/status/1144411159287750657?s=19 as per team  this partnership is going to enhance the core business,block72 is one of the famous and has worked with many too blockchains.

i saw it somewhere, block72 is a big name in the blockchain sphere i expect the partnership will push STP to larger audience and in many ways increase it value

STP seems to have very good plans to make their token one of the top or the most desired currency in crypto market.

STP needs to do much more than that, cryptocurrency is evolving rapidly and i believe investors are looking for project with sure promise of great returns, STP will have to do more to get to the level they are aspiring to be
yes you have rightly said ..and i agree that stp have to have live upto the expectations of their investors This project is interesting and I'm seeing some good future too I hope that I'm right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:49:53 AM

Guys we have to keep an eye on official sites because the project is coming up with more mtos for three other stp ecosystems partner ,will be conducting by stp networks soon in comming weeks..probably from next week its going to start.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:58:23 AM

Guys we have to keep an eye on official sites because the project is coming up with more mtos for three other stp ecosystems partner ,will be conducting by stp networks soon in comming weeks..probably from next week its going to start.
thank you for sharing this interesting news,but I couldn't find this announcement anywhere . could you please share from where they have mentio
ned Huh
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:01:26 AM

yeah right, after some interesting announcements earlier this month (new strategic investment from their global partner Ontology and launch STP Token (STPT) on Binance Chain and intend to submit a listing proposal for Binance DE), I think we need to buy some STPTs or just watch the STP token price increase in the next few weeks
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:43:06 AM

thank you for sharing this interesting news,but I couldn't find this announcement anywhere . could you please share from where they have mentio
ned Huh

here is link in which they have mentioned https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/mto-1-moviebloc-54901e8a06b4 can go through this .
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:06:21 AM

yeah right, after some interesting announcements earlier this month (new strategic investment from their global partner Ontology and launch STP Token (STPT) on Binance Chain and intend to submit a listing proposal for Binance DE), I think we need to buy some STPTs or just watch the STP token price increase in the next few weeks
if STPT will enter Binance, I'm sure the ROI from this token will increase by more than 10%, Bitmax, Bittrex and Upbit have registered this token on the market, I'm sure STPT can be the right choice for investors and traders

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:22:07 PM

if STPT will enter Binance, I'm sure the ROI from this token will increase by more than 10%, Bitmax, Bittrex and Upbit have registered this token on the market, I'm sure STPT can be the right choice for investors and traders

You see, people love binance because they seem to be the best but the best comes with a price, what i'm saying is, getting listed into binance its no joke, aside the fact that its expensive, a lot of documentation is required and as such STPT may need time to figure out how to get listed and possibly raise the needed capital required to get listed
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 06:18:37 PM

ned Huh

here is link in which they have mentioned https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/mto-1-moviebloc-54901e8a06b4 can go through this .

this is really a big announcement and i am more concerned on the number of token they are going to burn i really think the project team are strongly desiring to give their token a good market value

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:03:32 AM

I found an update on STP project and the new MTO to raise funds for new blockchain projects. Seems STP has gotten a cool partnership with Thunder token to kick start the next third round of MTO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 11:04:04 AM

Why isn't STP listed in Coingecko and CMC for easy tracking? Isn't even in Blockfolio yet.
What's the trade volume and how can we track all of this information for traders who are interested in trading STP?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:08:41 AM

Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one
yeah Youtube can also be a good platform but usually most of project i have seen they particularly use telegram channel for their platform which seems easy to get connected with the project and some project use YouTube just to provide informative videos about the project to provide people main concept on which  project is concern but I believe using of multiple channel can give more positive impact

Telegram and YouTube are both different types of social sites. At telegram you can interact with project team or admin. But at YouTube you can only share videos.  Both plays important role in marketing though

When there is a need for AMA I prefer YouTube over Telegram due to the personal feel and effect it gives combining both Audio and Visual which Telegram lacks. Is STP considering AMA in the near future?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:11:17 AM

The thread was updated lately with a post on MTO third offering, and I find the post very interesting.. You need to check out the post and get prepared for the third MTO which has already started yesterday and would be running till the 19th of July.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:18:18 AM

Why isn't STP listed in Coingecko and CMC for easy tracking? Isn't even in Blockfolio yet.
What's the trade volume and how can we track all of this information for traders who are interested in trading STP?

I am aware that listing on coin market cap and block folio requires some conditions and an application by the team. I personally believe that listing on coin market cap doesn't guarantee the success of a project because there are several non existing projects that are listed on the market capitalisation.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:19:57 AM

I found an update on STP project and the new MTO to raise funds for new blockchain projects. Seems STP has gotten a cool partnership with Thunder token to kick start the next third round of MTO.

More partnerships for STP project. Awesome, very soon with more successful MTO fund raising, STO would be the best option for new projects to get funds.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 11:37:32 AM

That’s a good idea. STP on CoinMarketCap would give the project much attention which they need. STP is actually listed on BitMax and Bittrex with good volume too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

I guess they still haven't met the requirements to be listed yet. They are still growing and will shall see them listed on there in a short period of time.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:47:34 PM

That’s a good idea. STP on CoinMarketCap would give the project much attention which they need. STP is actually listed on BitMax and Bittrex with good volume too.

STP just concluded her tokensale few weeks ago and we are talking about them getting listed on coin market cap. The team needs to concentrate on the project development and increase the use case of the tokens instead of worrying about listing on coin market cap that adds little or no value to the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:04:36 PM

STP just concluded her tokensale few weeks ago and we are talking about them getting listed on coin market cap. The team needs to concentrate on the project development and increase the use case of the tokens instead of worrying about listing on coin market cap that adds little or no value to the project.

I believe that suggestions about the project getting listed on coin market cap should be considered. We're not saying that the team should forfeit the project development for coin market listing, but they should consider working in the direction of getting listed in the coin market cap because that contributes to the promotion and visibility of the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 01:46:38 PM

I guess they still haven't met the requirements to be listed yet. They are still growing and will shall see them listed on there in a short period of time.

i would like the team to consider listing in an averagely popular or very popular exchange platform, doing so will enable more user engagement and their technology can be seen by larger investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 02:08:21 PM

That's true, every exchange or tracking websites having their own criteria to be listed. Even CMC also having some criteria to list any coin on their platform. But as per my observation CMC also good platform to track coins volume, news and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: