Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11745 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:08:02 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

I suppose the team needs to create more awareness about their project given the tempo at which the crypro industry is atm. They can leverage on social media in order to achieve this.
olohifie

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:54:29 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

The seemingly bull run has been halted for long now although it was favourable to some projects. I can see that the team is also taking advantage of the  times, the MTO rounds have been scaling height greatly. More grease to their elbows
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:30:18 AM

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 04:57:10 AM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:20:09 AM

Talking about regulations, here we see block 72 coming up with STP Network, solely one of its new projects to blockchain projects to keep the blockchain industry a step closer to being regulated and meet US standards. I think  MTO Is the best option of blockchain and crypto to being regulated and adopted by big tech.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:26:22 AM

Looks like we are in 4th phase of STP's MTO offering? Now which tokens we can get at 50% discount? Anyone participating in these events from this group?
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:37:36 AM

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days
you can see STP I think is a strong token against bitcoin whose prices have gone up and down dramatically,
you can see in the coinmarketcap STPT up 7%

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:55:08 AM

It's been few days since I visited this project,  so what's going on currently with STP?  Any new updates. How MTO is going on?  Anyone from here won any prize?

The MTO is expected to be completed by tomorrow which is 19th of July, winning is quite relative in the MTO, someone winning the purchase right to 20$ and another winner for $8,000 is not on the same page.

I have been here and I have missed the part about the MTO ending of the 19th which is tomorrow. I hope the sale was a successful one to them.

Oh,  so tomorrow event is finishing?  It feels it was just started few days back. Anyway congratulations to the people who won the first prize and got 8000 USD worth tokens at 50% discount.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:08:25 AM

you can see STP I think is a strong token against bitcoin whose prices have gone up and down dramatically,
you can see in the coinmarketcap STPT up 7%

It’s got a low market cap, and just like bitcoin, it’s use case is been adopted, and more projects want to come on STP Network to launch a MTO.
I think with every token with an amazing use, it’s tokens value would appreciate with demand.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:23:09 AM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

MTO though still new and very much limited to very few projects, is considered a better alternative to ICO, TGE, IEO, ETO, STO and other variations of the same initial token sales concept. It stands out in Multi-Phase Funding and developer incentive. It's yet to circulate the cryptosphere but I believe it will be a whole lot of advantage
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:04:10 AM

It's been few days since I visited this project,  so what's going on currently with STP?  Any new updates. How MTO is going on?  Anyone from here won any prize?

The MTO is expected to be completed by tomorrow which is 19th of July, winning is quite relative in the MTO, someone winning the purchase right to 20$ and another winner for $8,000 is not on the same page.

I have been here and I have missed the part about the MTO ending of the 19th which is tomorrow. I hope the sale was a successful one to them.

Oh,  so tomorrow event is finishing?  It feels it was just started few days back. Anyway congratulations to the people who won the first prize and got 8000 USD worth tokens at 50% discount.

Wow! Are you for real? Damn, wish I caught wind of these guys much earlier Cry Any other upcoming event involving token discount?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:06:00 AM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

Yes, that's true. I guess the purpose of the MTO is to give extra volume to Thunder token in this case and also contribute to the burning of STP. I remember reading an article which says that the STP raised from the MTO pool would be burnt. Do you have any idea on where Thunder token is trading?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:15:38 AM

Yes, that's true. I guess the purpose of the MTO is to give extra volume to Thunder token in this case and also contribute to the burning of STP. I remember reading an article which says that the STP raised from the MTO pool would be burnt. Do you have any idea on where Thunder token is trading?

Thunder token is a huge project, I must confess. Its currently traded on several great exchanges like huobi global, huobi Korea, upbit, bittrex, and many others, I must commend the STP team for sealing such a glorious partnership.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:28:47 AM

Thunder token is a huge project, I must confess. Its currently traded on several great exchanges like huobi global, huobi Korea, upbit, bittrex, and many others, I must commend the STP team for sealing such a glorious partnership.

I sincerely didn't know that thunder tokens was this great, I was thinking its a new project that needs some lifting from STP. please I would like to know how much its trading presently.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:15:31 AM

Yeah. That partnership was really a great one. Hard to find that kind of partnership this days. Hope it does live up to the expectations and hype.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:16:24 AM

I sincerely didn't know that thunder tokens was this great, I was thinking its a new project that needs some lifting from STP. please I would like to know how much its trading presently.

The last time I checked, the tokens was trading for about $0.0295. I believe the project is unique and looks promising. You can use bittrex exchange if you want to purchase some tokens, I don't know about other exchanges conditions.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:17:06 PM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.
They’ll get TT tokens at a 50% discount. That huge.

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

It’s gets more fun and interesting with tokens offerings and public sales of blockchain based projects. Could get pretty difficult for the US Congressmen and the world regulators to fully understand how it works. I think STP or some other blockchain regulatory projects could be a part of the advisory body to the government.

I believe its all about implementation, if the blockchain industry can implement what they offer to real life scenarios, people will easily flow with the technology,i usually explain to people what blockchain industry is all about but they are like in oblivion when i explain to them such technology, so the industry still have pretty much to put in place in order to achieve massive results
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

Well that's how it really works, We can't really predict when will be the right time of the green day to red day. That's why we must really need to stay focus and updated on current news.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:31:39 PM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.
They’ll get TT tokens at a 50% discount. That huge.

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

It’s gets more fun and interesting with tokens offerings and public sales of blockchain based projects. Could get pretty difficult for the US Congressmen and the world regulators to fully understand how it works. I think STP or some other blockchain regulatory projects could be a part of the advisory body to the government.

I believe its all about implementation, if the blockchain industry can implement what they offer to real life scenarios, people will easily flow with the technology,i usually explain to people what blockchain industry is all about but they are like in oblivion when i explain to them such technology, so the industry still have pretty much to put in place in order to achieve massive results

We would all agree that the blockchain industry is still young and evolving, several people are yet to understand how it works and that's going to change as time goes. In my opinion, it's an individuals responsibility to find out the intricacies of the blockchain industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: