Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Taonacoin [TNA] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain | Raven Fork  (Read 6055 times)
oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:34:35 AM

Yes, I also think so, you need a listing on as many exchanges as possible, the coin has a future

No. this coin has no future

It's all a crap shoot with any new coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:45:27 AM

Will it take a year to get on the exchange?

I think the developer called the latest date to enter a good exchange, which is necessary for this coin. at least something on the level livecoin, mercatox, exmo, yobitex, this is how I see the exchange for a large volume of sales and with adequate input and output.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

Let's start with the basics:

What is this coin for? no way.
What real expansion projects do you have in the future? none.

They have not bothered to make a good presentation in the ANN here, it's just a FORK.

If a currency has no use, and no matter how much use you want to give it if it is not supported by large exchanges and serious projects that use it, your future is null. It is like the rest of the 99% of the coins, they are only speculative. You earn 1% without doing anything of mining, only with what others mine.

The exchanges that have added it, are not official and are purely scam like EMANET that puts false purchase orders to simulate volume.

Having other profitable currencies and with the price of the BTC going up, I am not going to spend mining time on something that I do not know what price it will have nor when I will be able to sell it. You can spend this sweet time of BTC and keep a lot of coins that I can not sell and I do not know when I can sell.

The announcement is not serious, the page is not serious, there is no project for future use, it is just a coin that can be mined and it is already, but right now it is a totally useless coin. As I said right now, a miner can not risk mining what he can not sell or know price, just now that the BTC is climbing. Just now that one can recover previous months, it would be crazy to mine a currency of this type with an uncertain future.
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:26:13 PM

The exchanges that have added it, are not official and are purely scam like EMANET that puts false purchase orders to simulate volume.

Sorry apart from use of this coin I fight back the conclusion that rocket-exchange is scam!!

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:19:19 PM

Sorry apart from use of this coin I fight back the conclusion that rocket-exchange is scam!!

Taonacoin does not support any exchanges yet.
We have no affiliation with those three.
Trade at your own risk.
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:24:06 AM

Trade at your own risk.
Between say I dont know them and trade at your own risk and scam is a real BIG distance

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Taona (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:37:49 PM

Just to be clear, we are not calling anyone a scam.
We just dont know anything about them.

jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:54:03 PM

Speaking of forks...

Do you ever EAT with a fork? If the answer is YES...

Is the fork that you eat with made by the original inventors of the fork? 

When it comes to eating, has the brand of fork you eat with ever been an issue? 

Have you ever been at a restaurant, taken a look at your fork and muttered to yourself 'this is a scam fork'?

Taonacoin is a fork.  I see no effort to present it as anything other than a fork.  One area that it is different is the way it launched (slow launch for first 4999 blocks) and the way the mining rewards decrease slowly over time as opposed to the disruptive sudden halving events.

Take it or leave it. 
mixasik

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:56:17 AM

exchange come on already! we demand the exchange!
Taona (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:44:19 AM

We have been clear from the start exchanges would take a while.
Q2 or Q3 2020
rgre5yer5

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:04:04 AM

Q2 or Q3 2020

I completely agree, we will wait for a community will grow and then we can think of trade with the coin.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:54:17 AM

Speaking of forks...

Do you ever EAT with a fork? If the answer is YES...

Is the fork that you eat with made by the original inventors of the fork?  

When it comes to eating, has the brand of fork you eat with ever been an issue?  

Have you ever been at a restaurant, taken a look at your fork and muttered to yourself 'this is a scam fork'?

Taonacoin is a fork.  I see no effort to present it as anything other than a fork.  One area that it is different is the way it launched (slow launch for first 4999 blocks) and the way the mining rewards decrease slowly over time as opposed to the disruptive sudden halving events.

Take it or leave it.  

Lol my fork is an Egyptian Fork,  handed down generations through King Tut's family. So to answer your question kind of lol jk! I am ok with waiting until Q2 to Q3 next year before exchange listing! I just want to know there is some what of a plan. I average like 1500 TNA a day so it would be better if my broke ass waited lol!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
shadali

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

We need at least one exchange with real trading, and then the community will grow. A year later, you can go to a good exchange
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:26:57 PM

We need at least one exchange with real trading, and then the community will grow. A year later, you can go to a good exchange

You can always go to the Discord channel and try to arrange a private sale.  I am an escrow there and have a good history with RVN escrow before it was on an exchange.
konponser

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:31:55 AM

community will grow with a good marketing. maybe recruiting marketing manager will boost popularity of this coin.
JohnBonachon

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:43:42 AM

Trade at your own risk.

first of all, im a representative of enmanet exchange, and its not ilegall in anyway to use market maker in any exchange, most exchanges use it (cryptobridge or Crex24 for example) that does not means an exchange is "SCAM". Second, Enmanet has been online now for 7 months, and we are still here supporting it. so please do not accuse us in anyway as scammers because we are not.

About rocket-exchange i cant speak for them.

have a nice day!
mixasik

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:10:05 AM

Q2 or Q3 2020

I completely agree, we will wait for a community will grow and then we can think of trade with the coin.

nothing you can do. Nobody will remember about you in a year.
Time enthusiasts in the past. Cryptocurrency is industry
 Exchange!!!
Taona (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:54:43 AM

Exchanges will wait, thats not an option and it was the plan from the start as written in the ann.

oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:47:30 AM

I mined a few hundred thousand just for shits and giggles. The odds of this going anywhere are very low. Simply stating that you will follow the coin you forked from will not get you anywhere.
Papa_Panda

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

Exchanges will wait, thats not an option and it was the plan from the start as written in the ann.

What exchanges are you going to add? (What are your plans for the exchange for which you want to add a coin?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: