Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network  (Read 19119 times)
vinirocket

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:06:15 PM

How are you going to resolve legal issues? Such operations with cryptocurrencies may be illegal in many countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:43:37 PM

They said the trading on Exmarkets will be available since end of the August, hopefully. So we need to wait at least one more month.
Ruzer

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:22:50 PM

As I understood, it will be hard for vendors to understand and install the MainSale app and they will need help with it, correct?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:49:50 PM

I have lost counts of the number of times that I have read about a project coming out of Phillipines and trying to make the most of the remittance market, I think for any stable coin to be huge success in this space, there is need for proof of reserves, though some people would point out to makerDao, this is still more of an experiment and most of the big exchanges have not listed it on their platform

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:51:59 AM

How to force people working abroad to use ROKS instead of what they use now? And, please answer, what systems are they actually using now for remittance?

We don't force people to use roks. We educate them on the advantages of roks and our Mainsale app. Its all about integration and adaptation of Roks and crypto in general. Based on the research we conducted, a lot of people working abroad use bank transfers and remittance centers which charge them very expensive fees.
How do you educate them? What is your plan to involve more and more people use Roks?

That is where marketing and advertising would come in. The team has already set marketing strategies to help educate and boost Rockstable's popularity. We will update everyone if there will be news or details about it.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:55:06 AM

I thought cryptos are always made for cross-border payments and every token or coin can be used for that. Why your ROKS is different, besides the fact of being a stablecoin?

Yes, every coin can be used always made for cross-border payments, but if it's a volatile cryptocurrency then no vendor would accept it as payment in the destination country. Even if you send a stablecoin like USDT to a recipient in another country, how will that recipient spend the USDT she received? Our stabletoken ROKS comes with its own payment system that allows vendors to accept ROKS as payment.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:04:04 AM

I'm interested how it will be possible to earn using your token? Will you have some bounty or airdrop or rewards program?

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases

We will have a bug bounty campaign soon.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:13:59 AM

where can I find detailed information about ROKS and EVAN Tokens? related to the timing of main sales, fund allocation, ROKS and EVAN tokens allocation. I don't find it on your site. to make a coin stable needs a lot of funds to maintain the price of tokens, Have you prepared this?

We are still upgrading and updating our website to have all this info added. Please stay tuned for updates. We understand the complexities and cost of creating a token and platform. That's the reason why we have decided on running an IEO. Roks will be a reliable stable because the promise is not to peg it to USD forever; rather, the promise is to keep its purchasing power fairly constant across a basket of commodities. The USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable of all fiat, so it makes sense to just peg against it while it is stable. But once USD loses its stability, it won't make sense to keep the peg. Instead, independent groups will measure ROKS purchasing power across a standard basket of commodities, across different locations around the world. These independent groups will be there not just to measure ROKS purchasing power, but also purchasing power of the rest of stablecoins existing by then.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:15:51 AM

What is the technology of hashgrafs? Can somebody explain? You mentioned it and I'm interested.

You can check this: Hedera Hashgraph: https://www.hedera.com
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:18:23 AM

So, according to your own words, ROKS can'be called cryptocurrency at all, it's more like centralized digital stable currency.

It's a stablecoin because the promise is not to peg it to USD forever; rather, the promise is to keep its purchasing power fairly constant across a basket of commodities. The USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable of all fiat, so it makes sense to just peg against it while it is stable. But once USD loses its stability, it won't make sense to keep the peg. Instead, independent groups will measure ROKS purchasing power across a standard basket of commodities, across different locations around the world. These independent groups will be there not just to measure ROKS purchasing power, but also purchasing power of the rest of stablecoins existing by then.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:20:22 AM

If you don't even promise one-to-one backing with USD, how can we be sure your price won't fall under $1 or even lower?

Our promise is not to peg it to USD forever; rather, the promise is to keep its purchasing power fairly constant across a basket of commodities. The USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable of all fiat, so it makes sense to just peg against it while it is stable. But once USD loses its stability, it won't make sense to keep the peg. Instead, independent groups will measure ROKS purchasing power across a standard basket of commodities, across different locations around the world. These independent groups will be there not just to measure ROKS purchasing power, but also purchasing power of the rest of stablecoins existing by then.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:22:03 AM

I hope you guys know what to do, as you are real experts in remittance. Do you have some advisors specialized in blockchain technology, by the way?

Yes, we have. Please check each member of the team: https://rockstable.io/team
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:25:15 AM

Yes, It is already available in the app store and Google playstore, just download it. Please let us know of any issues or bugs so we can update our app. We would appreciate your feedback.
workasset1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:27:26 AM

As I understood, it will be hard for vendors to understand and install the MainSale app and they will need help with it, correct?

Our app is very user-friendly. You can download it now in android and IOS versions. Please let us know what you think. Thank you
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:28:26 AM

I have lost counts of the number of times that I have read about a project coming out of Phillipines and trying to make the most of the remittance market, I think for any stable coin to be huge success in this space, there is need for proof of reserves, though some people would point out to makerDao, this is still more of an experiment and most of the big exchanges have not listed it on their platform
Thanks for your opinion, I will think twice before investing
UserRu

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:10:50 AM

Why admins didn't answer to many questions here? They are not interested in educating potential Rockstable users?
helenka

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:52:18 AM

It's only your words. Where are the project from Philippines for remittance market? Can you show me?
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

I hope it's not true because user-friendly interface and easy integration is very important.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

If you are from Phillippines, why to bind price to USD, not to your national currency?)
I guess I heard about some token or coin that is or will be pegged to peso if i'm not wrong.
If you peg your coin or token to Philippines' peso it can be used only there, for international market it's not good.
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

Did you actually read this article? It's definitely not related to Rockstable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: