Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network  (Read 19119 times)
odoziaku

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:51:40 AM

Our tokens (ROKS and EVAN) will be sold only through Bittrex International initially and other exchanges later. your Telegram group says. So, that's true, you will have IEO on Bittrex?

We haven't updated the pinned post but thanks for the feedback. And about Bittrex, we are still negotiating with them for the IEO. We might get some news soon.

So, you should update it, I guess. Only negotiating? Bittrex would definitley better than Exmarkets.
I think, information about Bittrex is fake. Why does one of major exchanges need some unknown yet stablecoin?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namtih016

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

Rockstable project might not be very big yet but helping Filipinos and other oversea working is very hard and imprtant mission.
matr1x33

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

According to your CEO's Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/ctapang, Rockstable project is started in 2017 at first. Is it true? What happened?

The name Rockstable Token Inc was used around 2017, the initial name of the company was Pure Money Technology.
What did yu do since 2017? Why haven't you launched IEO and token trading earlier? I mean when it was stablecoins boom.

Two things happened:
1. We changed the name from "Pure Money Technology" to "Rock Stable Token" to better reflect our core mission; and
2. We registered the company in Wyoming, USA. Pure Money Technology was registered in Washington, USA; now Rock Stable Token is registered in Wyoming, USA.

We did not rush thing. I focused on developing our Mainsale app and planning our moves and marketing strategies. We don't want to join the stablecoin boom since the focus of the people will be divided into different stablecoin projects.
So You don't want to hurry up, right? But this could mean that development and implementation of your project would be too long.
faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

Haven't you ever thought about making your own exchange? It may help you in promotion your token and increasing the trading volume.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:12:53 AM

According to your CEO's Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/ctapang, Rockstable project is started in 2017 at first. Is it true? What happened?

The name Rockstable Token Inc was used around 2017, the initial name of the company was Pure Money Technology.
What did yu do since 2017? Why haven't you launched IEO and token trading earlier? I mean when it was stablecoins boom.

Two things happened:
1. We changed the name from "Pure Money Technology" to "Rock Stable Token" to better reflect our core mission; and
2. We registered the company in Wyoming, USA. Pure Money Technology was registered in Washington, USA; now Rock Stable Token is registered in Wyoming, USA.

We did not rush thing. I focused on developing our Mainsale app and planning our moves and marketing strategies. We don't want to join the stablecoin boom since the focus of the people will be divided into different stablecoin projects.
The stablecon boom may be repeated if the bitcoin price starts to fall significally again, I hope this will never happen but anyway.
But they will have many new competititors in this case. So they don't want Bitcoin and altcoins price to fall.
namtih016

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:02:54 AM

Rockstable have to choose its strategy and make steps very carefully, because every mistake can make this project fail.
Roscokov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

Two things happened:

So You don't want to hurry up, right? But this could mean that development and implementation of your project would be too long.
It may be a right strategy. Hype projects are pumped and dumped quickly, stable projects stay on the market.
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:38:04 AM

Development and promotion are both very important for Rockstable project. Now I see more steps have been done in development, than in promotion.
baymax

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:22:06 PM

There are more than 1 million Filipinos lived in Saudi Aravia, do you have plans to cover this market specifically?

Yes, we will cover all the countries where there are a lot of working Filipinos. What's good about it is that its a huge market.
What countries? USA, Saudi Arabia, what else? And how will you cover them? I mean, cooperation with local exchanges, press?

Regions with significant populations
Saudi Arabia 584,200
United Arab Emirates 351,900
Kuwait 154,100
Hong Kong 149,500
Qatar 126,500
Singapore 121,900

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Filipino_Worker

Why does Wikipedia even have separate page for Filipino migrant workers? Not Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai?
jkernats

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:08:53 PM

I found profile of your CEO Carlos Tapang on Medium https://medium.com/@carlostapang_15490, some of the articles are really very interesting.
Why no more articles since 7th of July then? I'd like to read more of them.

We will have more articles soon. Just stick around all our channels and we will keep you posted.
Can you give links to your channels so? Because your articles is really very interesting.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:57:31 PM

Did your Mainsale app require KYC? I don't think KYC procedure is safe, so many documents leaks.
lisovoy28

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:45:28 PM

Is Rockstable main project of your team? Or just side project? Do you have enough funds to launch this solution and ensure it for some time?

Rockstable is the main project for our team. We have some funds since this is already an established company which changed its name from Pure Money technologies which specialize in remittance to Rockstable Token INC. And conducting our IEO is also one way to raise our funds for future developments of our app and marketing.

We do have funds; otherwise, we won't be operating and building our system. We are working hard to do a Pilot Program in Q4 timeframe. We are still working on getting a bug bounty started. As it is, we are still finding problems with our payment system on our own, so that's why we have not started the bug bounty. The smart contracts are done and have passed the audit by https://QuantStamp.com.
What do you mean by Pilot Program? Also, you decided to make only bug bounty, what about other types of bounty or airdrop?

Pilot program is like a feasibility study or experimental trial, its a small-scale, short-term experiment that helps an organization learn how a large-scale project might work in practice. We will partner with companies to show the advantages and benefits of the Mainsale app. With the bounty programs, we are still finalizing everything. We will get back to you once we have the full details.
I'm looking forward for the further announces, and expect them not to be very late. How many companies do you want to partner at first?

We are not putting any limit to the partnership that we would like to have. We are looking for partners or partnerships to help us with development and marketing. As long as both parties can benefit from the partnership and we will have a mutual understanding.
That's smart decision. I hope you will have enough partners to make Rockstable succeed and grow.
tusma111

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

How many times left to wait before you launch trading on the first exchange? Is it planned for this year?
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:20:50 PM

Can I expect you to start trading on Exmarkets the nearest time? Filipinos don't want to wait for a long time)

Yes, We will be trading in Exmarkets soon and we are negotiating with local and other international exchanges to help us with IEO and listing partnerships.
What local exchanges are you negotiating with? If it's not a secret, of course. It's true, people need to change ROKS to peso.

We cannot disclose that info yet, once the team give the confirmation then we will go ahead and announce it.
OK. But what local exchanges are there in Philippines so? Do they have much trading volume? Like Indodax in Indonesia

We don't have the specific details yet we will announce it in all our channels once everything has been confirmed. Thank you

But are you negotaiating with local exchanges in Philippines? Because people need ROKS to be presented in exchanges they could change it to PHP.
jgh7d7

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:43:42 AM

FInally, a stablecoin you can talk about:) Not another stablecoin only for using on exchanges.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:28:08 AM

What about Localbitcoin in the Philippines? Are you going to cover this market as well?

We will be using ROKS and ETH for transactions in our Mainsale app so we don't have plans yet about bitcoin. You might see Bitcoin added as an option in the future.
workasset1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:31:21 AM

Our tokens (ROKS and EVAN) will be sold only through Bittrex International initially and other exchanges later. your Telegram group says. So, that's true, you will have IEO on Bittrex?

We haven't updated the pinned post but thanks for the feedback. And about Bittrex, we are still negotiating with them for the IEO. We might get some news soon.

So, you should update it, I guess. Only negotiating? Bittrex would definitley better than Exmarkets.
I think, information about Bittrex is fake. Why does one of major exchanges need some unknown yet stablecoin?

It is not fake, we are still negotiating with them for the IEO. We might get some news soon. Exchanges like Bittrex needs new stablecoins for diversity, if you are a trader, you would want to see different choices.
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:32:52 AM

Two things happened:

It may be a right strategy. Hype projects are pumped and dumped quickly, stable projects stay on the market.
It won't be possible to pump or dump ROKS, as team has some avoid mechanism against that.
workasset1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:36:21 AM

Two things happened:

It's not that we are not in a hurry but we want to be precise and accurate with every move that we make. We still have a specific time table and roadmap to follow.
workasset1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:38:04 AM

I found profile of your CEO Carlos Tapang on Medium https://medium.com/@carlostapang_15490, some of the articles are really very interesting.
Why no more articles since 7th of July then? I'd like to read more of them.

We will have more articles soon. Just stick around all our channels and we will keep you posted.
Can you give links to your channels so? Because your articles is really very interesting.

Please join and support our Social Media channels:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/puremoneytech/
Telegram: https://t.me/ROKS_stabletoken
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18448617/admin/
Medium: https://medium.com/rockstable 
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rockstabletoken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: