Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular Altcoins  (Read 2565 times)
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:49:39 AM

Well, absolutely agree with you on your approach towards the things that matter! Well, probably the most advanced solution I have met lately is SonicX project - heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink

To tell the truth, that sounds very familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate more on what exactly SonicX is bringing? Definitely interested to know more about the project
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:59:56 AM

To tell the truth, that sounds very familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate more on what exactly SonicX is bringing? Definitely interested to know more about the project

Basically, SonicX is faster, more efficient and secure platform for gaming and payments. And what I really find advanced - SonicX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake and masternode networks that provides highest grade transparency and security through on-chain digital governance. Of course, there are truly many benefits and I recommend you to Google SonicX and visit their website to explore more, cause project definitely worth attention. And share your opinion afterwards, very interested to know Smiley
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:02:30 PM

Basically, SonicX is faster, more efficient and secure platform for gaming and payments. And what I really find advanced - SonicX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake and masternode networks that provides highest grade transparency and security through on-chain digital governance. Of course, there are truly many benefits and I recommend you to Google SonicX and visit their website to explore more, cause project definitely worth attention. And share your opinion afterwards, very interested to know Smiley

Hmmm, that sounds more than interesting and attractive so far, will for sure have a closer look. And yeah, of course will share my opinion with you afterwards. Thank you very much for recommendation Wink
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

Afternoon everyone. In my opinion, before choosing the best token, it is very important to evaluate how valuable solution is in everyday life. Kinda this is also about further growth opportunities of one or another token and solution, prospects etc. What do you pay attention to, while finding a new ICO/IEO project?

evaluate and research is needed before we drop our money to any cryptocurrency project
and thats not only for IEO, ICO or any project thats already tradeable in the market my friend
why ? simple, because its all about money,,
regards
Differ

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:30:03 PM

I like GRIN, LEO, LINK

I also advise Cloud Token (only the beginning of the project), read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157220.0 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:03:41 PM

Just go to coinmarketcap and look at top 10 altcoins. I think that ETH is the most used coin, because it is used almost for everything like daily transactions among crypto participants, buying stuff and contributing to crypto related projects.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:20:30 PM

There are hundreds of popular coins that have been successful in stealing the attraction of as many as traders and investors. In what types of coins you want to invest? You need already established coins or new ones just hitting or about to hit the market? Some of already established coins are Binance coin, Ripple, Ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, Tron, OmiseGo, NEO, stellar.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:25:44 PM

There are hundreds of popular coins that have been successful in stealing the attraction of as many as traders and investors. In what types of coins you want to invest? You need already established coins or new ones just hitting or about to hit the market? Some of already established coins are Binance coin, Ripple, Ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, Tron, OmiseGo, NEO, stellar.
Binance coin is still new in crypto. It just created on 2017 back then but i agree if that's one of the best coin out there.

evaluate and research is needed before we drop our money to any cryptocurrency project
and thats not only for IEO, ICO or any project thats already tradeable in the market my friend
why ? simple, because its all about money,,
regards
He asks how you determine a ICO or IEO is good or not. All investors would be looking for profit after invested on those projects, you don't need to tell him again about the reason.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:42:25 AM

What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.
There are lots of good altcoins that are competing with Bitcoin in terms of being fast and offering a cheaper transactions fees. One alt coin I think you're going to like is litecoin and another good thing about litecoin is that it is very fast. I do know that it is not the only fast alt coin there is, there are other ones as well. But let's go with litecoin and you're going to like it. Especially now that the price of Bitcoin is getting high, the rate for transaction will be getting high as well. So this is the best time to start making use of litecoin.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:07:26 PM

What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.

Well, for me here are my best altcoins: Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), EOS (EOS), Binance Coin (BNB), TRON (TRX), Stellar (XLM), Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), IOTA (MIOTA).
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:08:15 PM

Just go to coinmarketcap and look at top 10 altcoins. I think that ETH is the most used coin, because it is used almost for everything like daily transactions among crypto participants, buying stuff and contributing to crypto related projects.
now eth is not used too much. it was popular when all new projects started on the blockchain of this coin but now it is not so common

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:31:03 PM

There are lots of good altcoins that are competing with Bitcoin in terms of being fast and offering a cheaper transactions fees. One alt coin I think you're going to like is litecoin and another good thing about litecoin is that it is very fast. I do know that it is not the only fast alt coin there is, there are other ones as well. But let's go with litecoin and you're going to like it. Especially now that the price of Bitcoin is getting high, the rate for transaction will be getting high as well. So this is the best time to start making use of litecoin.

yes I think so, Litecoin is one of the popular altcoins with fast transactions at a cost that is not too expensive, LTC will be halving in August and certainly has a good influence on the price, besides that many altcoins grow with BTC like Etherum, ripple, stelar, ether clasic to be an investment choice on altcoin.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:37:26 PM

There are already popular altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
You can try on XLM, NEO , Eth , VET. This altcoins has low transaction fees.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:47:23 PM

You did mention altcoin which is very popular at the moment. besides, there is also a BNB which is a coin that is always said to be chasing the popularity of ETH. for now, people are talking about libra problems. well, that is a coin launched by facebook, and I think it will be one of the popular coins.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:19:47 PM

There are various altcoins people are using but i recommended best coin is Lite Coin ,other are XRp,XLM you can use anyone ,all of have low fees.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

if I prefer to use DOGE in making transactions, because in my opinion the transaction costs using DOGE are very cheap compared to me making transactions using ETH or BTC, therefore every time I want to make a transaction I will definitely use DOGE and of course DOGE prices are also more stable compared to the price of ETH or BTC, so DOGE is very suitable for me to use as a transaction.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:31:35 PM

I will choose XLM, NEO, ETH, and of course, bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency. But I think there are so many other coins which can increase in anytime but now, we might see bitcoin become stronger first and then the altcoin will following bitcoin. Be patient while the altcoin is not yet to increase because after bitcoin can stay in the safe level, the altcoin will start to rally, and in that time, we will see many altcoins will reach the highest price again.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:09:19 PM

As a rule, the most popular altcoins is with the TOP 20,as they are gaining popularity and many are beginning to buy,well, plus they have a normal capitalization,so that people believe in them,and know that they are reliable and they can keep their money,and save,and if all the rules is not bad to multiply even))

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:18:33 PM

especially eth and neo. this is the second coin that should be the main one to be chosen as an altcoin for investment, but I want to add one coin, litecoin. don't forget litecoin because these coins have high potential for success and high prices

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:22:54 PM

especially eth and neo. this is the second coin that should be the main one to be chosen as an altcoin for investment, but I want to add one coin, litecoin. don't forget litecoin because these coins have high potential for success and high prices

what about xlm ? stellar is also a popular coin with a great community just like bitcointalk  . i can see a good future for stellar so i will suggest this coin to everyone else  .

i dont heard about vet , is the coin new ?  @Zidan Bst  etherium's transaction fee is not cheap when compare to other coins that is mentioned above because eth more expensive compare to them but eth is more suitable  for payment purpose when compare to bitcoin and bch .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: