Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which explorer do you use the most?
ETHERSCAN - 5 (83.3%)
ETHPLORER - 1 (16.7%)
ETHERCHAIN - 0 (0%)
BLOCKSCOUT - 0 (0%)
ENJINX - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCHAIN.com - 0 (0%)
BTC.com - 0 (0%)
BLOXY - 0 (0%)
AMBER DATA - 0 (0%)
ETHECTIVE - 0 (0%)
ETHSTATS - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCHAIR - 0 (0%)
TRIVIAL - 0 (0%)
MINERGATE - 0 (0%)
COINMARKETCAP - 0 (0%)
ICOWEB.com - 0 (0%)
ETH.BTC.com - 0 (0%)
ALETH.IO - 0 (0%)
TOKENVIEW - 0 (0%)
BITPAS.com - 0 (0%)
C-HOUND.AI - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCYPHER - 0 (0%)
ETHVM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Compilation) What is the best Ethereum explorer? (Poll added!!!)  (Read 1254 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1707

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 12:51:21 AM
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Would you mind giving explorers ratings, then people can have a quick glance over explorers...

Sorry for my late response, but lately there are no new explorers to find and you haven't quoted me or mentioned my username, so I wasn't aware of this comment.

Ok so now back to your great idea, I think it could be something good such a rating system, only don't know how to do this right now?

Do you mean to update the OP with some sort of ranking (like five stars) or something else, like a new post with all explorers and a rating system?

Please help me to figure out how to do this because the idea is good but how to make it real and really useful for our members?

That was always the goal for me with this thread that it will be useful and contain a lot of valuable info, so now I don't want to risk that I will mess it up with this update?

PS
It would be great to leave the rating to the community, but it is complicated and I don't know if there will be enough votes from members.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:49:36 AM

Please help me to figure out how to do this because the idea is good but how to make it real and really useful for our members?

PS
It would be great to leave the rating to the community, but it is complicated and I don't know if there will be enough votes from members.
TBH, the idea does not come from my own side. I took it from the List of useful Bitcoin block explorers (@1miau).

You are right that ratings on any forums, threads, platforms are subjectively and can be manipulated (we don't know but there are manipulations and distortions because of personal opinion or sponsored income).

The ratings, if you launch them, will be based on your own rating (at beginning), then you will leave a vote for community, and the average ratings from community will be used to calculate final average ratings for explorers.

Final average rating = ( your rating + average rating (from community) ) /2

Average rating from community will be calculated if there are 10+ rating vote from community members (less than 10 will be ignored temporarily).

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 03:02:31 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2020, 05:53:05 PM by wwzsocki

...The ratings, if you launch them, will be based on your own rating (at beginning), then you will leave a vote for community, and the average ratings from community will be used to calculate final average ratings for explorers...

Thanks for this suggestion.

I thought a while how to do this and think that first I will add a Pool and let the community vote on the "most used explorer" because in the end this is what matters the most, only am afraid that there will be not enough votes, but still want to try. Already checked the Pool and I would be able to add all 21 explorers.

We all use explorers almost on a daily basis or at least very frequently if somebody is involved in crypto and from my own experience I like to use this one which is the easiest and fastest to use and gives trusted results/information, but also important are additional possibilities if needed like details on tokens or addresses. That is why I want to know which one people are using the most actually because there are many which are very good with many additional tools but that doesn't matter if not used. Many from these explorers are already integrated into exchanges and wallets as a source of information, this also shows what the industry has chosen as standard.

I wonder what you think about this?

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 06:43:12 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 09:47:58 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Yes, I did it again and found after a while another ETH explorer to review!!! This is already the 22nd explorer in this compilation.

BLOCKCYPHER

BLOCKCYPHER - very simple explorer powered by BlockCypher Web Services. We will find here all info about any ETH transaction, recent blocks and current gas fee estimates with added API functionality. Additionally, we are able to push transaction or decode raw transactions. The special thing about BLOCKCYPHER is that it should be the fastest explorer out there. Here disclaimer:
BlockCypher is faster than other blockchain APIs, so these transactions may take a bit to appear on other sites.

https://live.blockcypher.com/eth/

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 07:29:23 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 04:16:38 AM by wwzsocki
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

From some time already I thought what to do with this thread further because it's not easy to find new Ethereum explorers after already 22 reviews.

So, I asked the community for suggestions and it seems that the best option will be to make a comparison and choose the best one.

For a long time, I thought about "how to do this?" and I think that the best way to pick the winner will be a pool, where everybody will be able to vote on his best/most used explorer.

It will be the best solution (I suppose) and we will get honest results, because at the end of the day it's not important how many features the explorer has, only which one is the most used one.

All explorers are added to the pool in the same order as they were reviewed, so if you don't know any of them, just look in the thread, it should be very easy to find them.

So, I open the poll right now and kindly ask you to vote, please do, let's see which explorer is the king of the Ethereum network.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 07:23:03 PM

Here's another new Ethereum block explorer for for you to review: Ethvm...

Thank you very much for this new explorer, I know how hard it is to find a new one!!!

I was busy lately but already started reviewing/using https://www.ethvm.com/ and have to say that it's a quite advanced explorer with many very useful features.

So, I will be very happy to publish my review soon, here I want to ask for help in finding new explorers, please share if you see something, it helps so much, thank you.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 04:55:36 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 05:06:54 PM by wwzsocki

Thanks to @Ratimov we have another, great ETH explorer to review.

Something many awaited for a long time and here it is, I am happy to introduce:

EthVM - brought to you by MyEtherWallet team. Free and open-source interface for exploring and evaluating real-time Ethereum blocks, transactions tokens, gas and so much more. This software is under SSPL License.

https://www.ethvm.com/about

This is how they introduce EthVM on the about page but is worth a mention that it's a full suite of tools for exploring data on the ETH network.
We will find there everything we need to know about ETH and the state of your wallet, all detailed information on transactions and tokens, many charts visualizing transactions flow

https://www.ethvm.com/charts

MyEtherWallet team did a great job as we all expected them to and introduced a nice piece of tech, I truly recommend to check EthVM is really worth it.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:07:36 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

A bit plain type but this one works well.

explorer.anyblock.tools

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:11:20 PM

ETHERSCAN - the original explorer. ETHERSCAN has a clean UI, it's fast and reliable.

Enjinx is nice too as it's fast too. But the home page more like an ad-page than filled with Ethereum related info.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 07:31:25 PM

ETHERSCAN - the original explorer. ETHERSCAN has a clean UI, it's fast and reliable...

Please vote in the Pool, maybe if there will be more votes it will encourage others to share their opinion.

After so many efforts with creating this thread, it would be nice to be able to choose the most used and like ETH explorer.

Of course no pressure and thanks for posting your opinion in my thread.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 10:04:58 PM

explorer.anyblock.tools

Thanks for sharing and ask for more!!! Let's find them all and review here in this mega compilation thread  Wink

I will be happy to review and add it to my thread, I know how hard it's to find a new one  Cool

If anybody knows any other ETH explorer please share it, merits are waiting  Wink

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 06:10:12 PM
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Hello Bitcointalk members.

Already some time passed from my last reviewed ETH explorer in this thread, so I thought is the best time for update.

This thread cost me some time and I think it would be a waste to leave it like this to be forgotten.

From what I can see, this thread is still quoted and used in many discussions, so I am even more determined to keep it rolling.

We have already more then 6 months whiteout new review and i am almost sure that during this time at least few new explorers where launched.

If anybody found lately new ETH explorer please share it here, as always, I will try to do my best to review it and share my opinion.

Let's keep this compilation growing, I hope we will be able to have all ETH explorers in one thread, then it will be truly ideal source of info.

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 12:40:21 PM

I just found out this one https://ethscan.org. Looks like it's a new explorer for ETH 2.0. At first I though it was owned by Etherscan, but it seems that's not the case (at least last time I checked it's not clear yet).

Anyway, there's a lot of UI updates on Etherscan, Ethplorer, etc. Looks like the market will be more competitive in the next half of the year.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:12:27 PM

https://explorer.anyblock.tools/

https://eth.tokenview.com/

https://eth.btc.com/

https://explorer.ethereum-express.com/

Havent checked out if this explorers is already in OP.  Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 11:38:08 PM

I have not checked OP again, here is my idea.

Validators on Ethereum network is outperform the validators on Binance Smart Chain. It makes Ethereum network is more decentralized than Binance Smart Chain. It is a useful stat to compare two chains.

Please consider to add this information and explorers that give stat for validators if you can.

Off topic

How many Binance Smart Chain explorer?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██