Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 coins to buy today?  (Read 1380 times)
cryptomarketyourself (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:30:39 AM

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

If not, which ones would you suggest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:55:48 AM

This 5 token is already the biggest coins and not big news.

If you want to buy one of them, you can buy anything besides xrp (it is not good). Just choose one.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:59:42 AM

This is already the biggest and popular coins in the market today if you really want to invest make some reaserch in your own way personally this is a good coins to invest like BNB, EOS,XRP,ETH &BTC, you can also consider IOST in your list since this is another good project with a real product.

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

If someone is going to invest in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum are always a must. XRP, BNB and EOS, one of the largest in the market. Therefore, the explosions to be experienced in these may not be too much.

But even today we saw new projects, experiencing an increase of 300%.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:15:48 AM

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

If not, which ones would you suggest?

In my opinion, you better hold a BNB. I see BNB has good potential for the future. And you do BTC trade, because changes in BTC prices every day have the opportunity to make a profit.
But all altcoins depend on Bitcoin conditions, if Bitcoin goes down then the altcoin will go down.
So, enough for you to control the development of Bitcoin.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:21:57 AM

The top 5 tokens that know really potential and longterm are bitcoin, xrp, eth, cardano and others who know the token that is really potential and buys by investors and holds so much for their profit.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

Of the 5 coins written in the article, I chose Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coin (BNB). At this time I avoid choosing XRP and EOS, because I don't think it's fast. Maybe it's more appropriate to replace it with Litecoin and BCH. Please check the chart in the last few days. Thank you in advance and apologize if my advice is not right for you.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:00:39 AM

Of all the coins listed, I would choose only two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is these two coins that I express my preference! BTC & ETH I plan to keep for the long term! I believe in the success of these two coins!

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

that 5 are the potential cryptos, but I recommend you to invest more in BNB, I believe that you can make more profit with this altcoin if you keep hold for long term.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:05:26 AM

Of the 5 coins listed, it's only BNB that i would like to hold if i were you and would like also to recommend you to hold short these two coins, Ravencoin and Safecoin. Download the wallet of this coins then hold and thank me later.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:14:03 AM

These are the most obvious and easiest options for investing. I do not think that you need to choose only these 5 coins. a lot of coins that are undervalued and can bring a big profit

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

Of all the coins that mentioned aboved I would only choose two coins, the Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two coins was my greatest preference. I plan to keep these two for the long term and I believe in the success of these two. I can also suggest and recommend the dencoin tokens. I can say that it is one of the future coins that may gave us a good quality for the long term also.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:55:32 AM

I do not understand why many lists recommend to buy ripple. this is one of the most famous scam coins in which it is better not to invest your money

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Yes you can buy it today if you have a lot of amount of money.
But if you find the cheap coins , you can buy VET,Vethor, ADA, waves.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:22:45 PM

daily good coins to buy in altcoin market are the coins that are getting pumped that day. but the problem is that you can't publish an article on your website for them because by the time people find out about it and read your article it would be already way too late to buy any of them since their pump by then would be near its end if it hasn't ended and if they make the mistake of buying then, they would be buying into the bubble and experience the dumping side of it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

In my opinion, all the coins are fair. I can get advice from these. But at present, it is very difficult to know the situation of Alt coins. Alt coins are decreasing because of the increase in BTC.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:33:16 PM

XRP and BNB are shit. XRP is centralized, BNB is Binance backed coin, imagine what will happen to this coin once Binance get hacked big amount. I would stay away from both of this coins.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:37:57 PM

I think I will choose BNB and XLM, these two projects have a lot of good news and prospects this year. If the market continues to grow until the end of the year, I predict their prices will increase at least X2. but if you want to be safe it is best to invest in BTC, it will be better than altcoin.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

I think I will choose BNB and XLM, these two projects have a lot of good news and prospects this year. If the market continues to grow until the end of the year, I predict their prices will increase at least X2. but if you want to be safe it is best to invest in BTC, it will be better than altcoin.
Be aware with BNB, it may fall anytime. Moreover, this has some fake volume issue as well. I would never recommend anyone to invest in BNB, it's more risky than others listed above.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:45:04 PM

If people generally talk about coins, they do not miss the coins you have chosen. Their answer would be like bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, binance coin and EOS. Even a newbie who has just entered the market utters these coins. But for me, there are many other news or so called underrated coins in the market. What about miracle tele, sessia, ADAB coin, BB1?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: