Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 coins to buy today?  (Read 1381 times)
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:59:51 PM

Agree with you. And talking about you, are there any upcoming tokens you are waiting the most? On Binance or other leading exchanges? Curious to know

Well,  I love the projects with real products and real value. The project I would recommend you to have a look at is Verasity. They are very popular these days and very widely discussed. Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And do you remember Fantom  listed on Binance Dex and then on Binance? So Verasity can do the same Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:01:05 PM

Well,  I love the projects with real products and real value. The project I would recommend you to have a look at is Verasity. They are very popular these days and very widely discussed. Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And do you remember Fantom  listed on Binance Dex and then on Binance? So Verasity can do the same Smiley

Hmm, Verasity sounds very familiar, I believe I have heard of them from several people. Sounds very attractive, seems that I have to read more about what they are bringing, thanks a lot for outlining main points Smiley Will explore more and get back with more thoughts on them
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Hmm, Verasity sounds very familiar, I believe I have heard of them from several people. Sounds very attractive, seems that I have to read more about what they are bringing, thanks a lot for outlining main points Smiley Will explore more and get back with more thoughts on them

Yeah, I definitely recommend you to check out more. And guys are also about to be listed on Binance, so you know Smiley
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:02:58 PM

All of the coin lists was good to buy today, although today, the price for each coin was increases higher than before. Still, those coins will have the potential to increase higher, especially bitcoin. Besides that, all of the coins in that lists are at the top 10 list which has a big chance to increase so high. If we can buy all of them, we can predict to make a big profit later although we don't know when the right time we can sell at a higher price. But still, there are more than just 5 coins at the market which could be potential too as we have a big list of the coin in the market, so we have a big chance to make more profit from each coin.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:24:39 PM

Another altcoin rally should begin in just a couple of days. I would bet on ripple, xlm, ada and probably ethereum which has a big potential.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:28:05 PM

My best picks for 2019 would be Bitcoin , Ethereum , Holochain , Egretia and some random low marketcap token / coin for High risk / High returns just in case Smiley And currently there is security tokens/coins doing funding , lets see how they behave this year , maybe worth to grab some , but not really sure .
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
BITCOINCASH
LOYALCOIN
NEO

These tokens are great to buy for me.
Bitcoin is getting its price again and ethreum is really in good shape.
you can do research on that, but please dont go any close to XRP.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:23:15 PM

The 5 coins (BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB and EOS) that you mean are very potential today, because they are included in the 10 most popular cryptocurrency. Then what do you doubt, can you divide it to be bought completely. Example:
30% Bitcoin, 20% ETH, 20% XRP, 15% BNB and 15% EOS.
I think it's an interesting and reasonable idea and strategy. Please consider. Goodluck.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:24:27 PM

At this current market conditions, the best coins to buy are Bitcoin, Stellar, BNB, TELE and Ripple. You can invest in them for long or short term. They are very promising
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:28:28 PM

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

If not, which ones would you suggest?
in my opinion according to the profit that I get is

1. ethereum
2. neo
3. litecoin
4. cardano
5. ripple

These are some of the altcoins that need to be bought, believe me that the coins will remain in a good position in the future and in the exchange.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:37:42 PM

btc, eth, xrp, bnb, and ltc are some of the coins that I see are still in the best position in the coinmarketcap. I think if now there is a willingness to add a list of the best coins to be used as a purchase and investment

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:38:56 PM

There is nothing wrong with choosing 5 coins because they are in a good position now and maybe for the rest? I do not know that because the market will be very volatile, this is a very good time to talk about investment, especially in the crypto world, with a favorable market position or reasonably priced prices, patiently waiting for supplies in the future, select coins that are favorable position.

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

in my opinion according to the profit that I get is

1. ethereum
2. neo
3. litecoin
4. cardano
5. ripple

These are some of the altcoins that need to be bought, believe me that the coins will remain in a good position in the future and in the exchange.

I like Ethereum and Cardano because they have many people who are interested and don't hesitate in choosing them.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:57:51 PM

The coins you have listed are good for investing currently. Ethereum has seriously recovered and early this month it has moved close to $300 on some exchanges platform, I do believe that ethereum is going to make some positive moves and buying ethereum now is the best thing to do. Bitcoin has be in a bull run since April this year and it is currently struggling to remain above $8000. To add to your list I do think litecoin is one of the most performing coins now and that is because of The halving comings up by next month. It is currently closed to $150 and before the end of July it might be trading above $300.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:01:38 PM

I think if you buy ethereum you will never lose from this coin, I am sure that this particular coin will bring profit and bring good luck very well to start investing in this particular coin to invest for a long time

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

Yes ... I agree with you, if the 5 coins listed are the biggest at the moment. because when viewed from its development, this coin always has a good graphics.
so if you want to invest, maybe at 5 coins this is a good choice for now.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:25:54 PM

The top five currency that you want to invest in today situation is more important currency is bitcoin and the ethereum after that we had lots of options like Bitcoin cash Ripple, litecoin and a lots of currency available to invest in today situation
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:29:52 PM

Altcoin season is happening! While Bitcoin is stable around 8000USD level, we see good moves on altcoins. But they have to grow more than 2 times to reach Bitcoin´s profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:30:49 PM

I believe that the top of the best coins includes Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, eos, Dash, NEO and waves.  I think that these coins will manifest themselves in the future.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:34:19 PM

Of the 5 coins recommended in the article it is certainly very good and I would recommend that coin too. So Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, BNB and EOS are indeed mandatory coins for us to buy. And one more coin I might want to recommend for you is Litecoin.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:36:18 PM

These are good tokens that really have a growth perspective, but I tend to grow ETH more because I consider it the most promising token from this list from the fact that it is a very powerful project that is constantly on the ear.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: