Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 coins to buy today?  (Read 1381 times)
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:46:02 AM

Those five coins mentioned above are definitely good  and are viable to. However, Im on to invest in coins that are reliable for making profits like the dencoin tokens, in which it has a potential amd really promising to do extraordinary in the future.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:54:10 AM

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

If not, which ones would you suggest?
The five coins discussed in the article are good for investment because they are big coins, to consider and plan you also have to be good, where you also have to think after you buy, then what do you do? . based on my personal experience that coin XRP often fluctuates strangely, so be careful because many assume that XRP coin manipulation exists.
NB : that large coins make investment profits quite a bit but the risk is low because back again they are big coins that have a community.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

if the top 5 coins are going to be better if BNB, EOS, XRP, ETH & BTC invest you because of its price right now I'm sure that when you invest in it you will earn a lot when the price rises and resales you have your hold.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:04:24 AM

Hey guys, are these 5 coins I should be interested in buying TODAY? https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-coins-were-buying-right-now/

the writer of this article only made his point and what he believes is good for him. Personally I love looking beyond the already popular investment in the market. There are many other good potential hidden projects you can invest on to yield profit

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:21:16 AM

I'm not yet click your link that you shared but for sure bitcoin is included in that matter.Bitcoin now is heading into $10,000 which is make the whole crypto doing good fluctuations as we kniw that more or less crypto underlying into bitcoin. And if I were to choose 5 coins to invest I choose etherium, bitcoincash, neo, ripple and bitco8n ofcourse.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:15:34 AM

if i should buying top 5 coinmarketcap, i will buy EOS, and ethereum. But if top 10, i will add BNB Coin. That three coin already have a product and the price continue rising againts US Dollar and i think hold for long term is more profitable
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:41:56 AM

About in those 5coins mentioned are good. They are really good about buying. But regards with this, I can also suggest another, and for me personally I love finding beyond those mentioned coin above. Yes they are already popular investment in the market. But tere are many other good potential hidden projects you can invest on to yield profit just like the dencoin tokens. Review it on, bevause its really good to be part of and really worth being on it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:26:12 AM

i would prefer buying these 5 coins Neo Tron Icon Eth and OCN all these coins recent developments will put crypto investors to immediate profit in this bull market
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:51:28 AM

What if you see a coin on CoinMarketCap, there is clearly a coin that you can buy. That's my suggestion. Because at CoinMarketCap you can compare and buy coins that are in high demand.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:00:22 AM

Well for starters, Bitcoin and Ethereum must be on your list of investments. But I got my eyes on BNB and I think it will have a good potential at the near future so we better buy now while the price is only $30 at this very moment.

I was too shy to not invest when BNB dropped below $ 30 a few days ago. What a quick opportunity to make money in just a few days and I tell myself not to ignore it this time
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:23:11 AM

i am planning on selling all my ripples. i don;t think it is a good market at all. keeps acting like a stablecoin . the price hardly move. i am thinking of moving to litcoin. it seems better and profitable. this days market are not favourable for ripple.

Silviapold

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:55:40 AM

I would suggest Yanu token. It has a real use case, you can buy drinks with that and get discounts and VIP services. Also, the company buys back 2% of the tokens from the open market and burns them. This will gradually decrease the token amount and makes it a valuable token to hodl for long term.
EzioAuditore9

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:08:33 AM

Not available to buy as of yet, but do checkout Pledgecamp. Its like Kickstarter on blockchain. They are introducing some cool features like "backer insurance" to provide greater investor protection.

Still learning, will update answers if I find more attractive features..

DYOR, don't speculate.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:20:51 AM

For me, the safest is ripple, because most of the coins have already done + 200% for the first quarter of 2019, but after correction you can choose to look at the rest of the top 10

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:22:54 AM

They are cool coins that bounce back easily. Other the hand if you buy IV token, you will not regret that you did. I prefer buying new coins because they are more lucrative than the popular once.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:45:40 AM

As for last weeks, the most promising coin for me (after BTC of course) is Litecoin. Its performance in the last months has been something worth to watch - this coin is really have its moment right now, it even overtook BCH.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:56:22 AM

I probably would have invested a few top Altcoins now:
BNB
ETH
LINK
and in some less developed
SEM
BTT
Last token for trading only
You can also notice a lot of all sorts of little things. The bulk of the portfolio should still be Bitcoin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:01:44 PM

I probably would have invested a few top Altcoins now:
BNB
ETH
LINK
and in some less developed
SEM
BTT
Last token for trading only
You can also notice a lot of all sorts of little things. The bulk of the portfolio should still be Bitcoin

How about ADA, TRX, Grin? I think that coin is good to invest now. Besides that, the coins have increased although not much and I think that coin can reach the highest price later. But it will okay if you only want to invest with your list because BNB, ETH, BTT could be the next potential coin which can increase. I already invest in those coins, but I still want to buy more coins later.

buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:16:17 PM

from the article it is very suitable to buy these coins but don't forget the LTC and BCH because their rank is both greater than EOS and BNB
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:27:41 PM

As for last weeks, the most promising coin for me (after BTC of course) is Litecoin. Its performance in the last months has been something worth to watch - this coin is really have its moment right now, it even overtook BCH.
really LTC has shown itself very well in the last month and now I began to look at this coin it more seriously than before

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: