Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitter Truth about Bounties  (Read 10093 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:31:28 PM

That’s right, bounty campaigns especially in 2018 and 2019 wasn’t profitable until now. But still there are still some campaigns that you can get some btc, eth or a valuable token at least. It’s better to join one of these kind campaigns.
There are a lot of companies where you can earn 0.05 BTC for several months of work. so bounty can still be an extra income

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:35:58 PM

You should always sacrifice something hunters donate their time. Traders money and so on.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:13:48 PM

That’s right, bounty campaigns especially in 2018 and 2019 wasn’t profitable until now. But still there are still some campaigns that you can get some btc, eth or a valuable token at least. It’s better to join one of these kind campaigns.
There are a lot of companies where you can earn 0.05 BTC for several months of work. so bounty can still be an extra income

now there are indeed many unprofitable campaigns. but not all of that is fraud. because there is still a reward campaign that is quite profitable. so we who jump in the campaign don't just despair. because everything won't be fraudulent.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:07:06 PM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind
Already listed coins carrying out bounty is not many. There are just few of therm in the crypto market. What most of them do is airdrop and the value does not amount to anything meaningful, except it has a  referral programme, where the referrer gets what is sellable on exchange.
Despite all, there are still few profitable bounty campaigns in the space.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

Bounties merit is you gain knowledge and represent a project in professional way it is positive gesture for your account and the demerit of Bounties is scam projects if you unable to select legit project then scam project will destroy your efforts and wastage of time at the end you will get nothing.So it is strongly advised to be careful choose the real projects to save your time and efforts.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:20:33 PM

Bounties merit is you gain knowledge and represent a project in professional way it is positive gesture for your account and the demerit of Bounties is scam projects if you unable to select legit project then scam project will destroy your efforts and wastage of time at the end you will get nothing.So it is strongly advised to be careful choose the real projects to save your time and efforts.
I agree you need to very carefully check projects and study them because, because you choose the wrong project, it’s not enough that you lose your money. So, even by wasting your time on working better, have people who know where to invest in this business.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

I'm sure that you guys have experience doing bounty for months and when you are very lucky that you got paid then you check the value of your tokens, it's only $10-$20 in total. It is so heartbreaking to witness that kind of moment. And now I realized that maybe I'll try investing in IEOs and stop bounty hunting because it's the only thing that can make me profit again.
Not really that small if the time you finished the bounty during a bull run then it would exceed more than that. I am one of the lucky bounty hunters who got my tokens during the bull run of Bitcoin at that time on 2017 and was lucky enough to get more than the said prize. But today bounty hunting with ICO is not really a good idea since it is slowly dying due to either lack of support or prone to a scam.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:24:00 PM

And I think that the situation has not changed, earlier projects have underestimated ourselves, and overrated now, I think that's the problem.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:56:26 PM

It seems to me that every bounty story differs from one another.Some say they were super lucky ans some say they were cheated or underpaid.Depends on a person I guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:55:33 PM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year?
I think such bounty hunters almost there.

I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???
They will bring profit, but only in the long term.

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind
What is the point of promoting such projects if they pay very little?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:50:08 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

He last time I ever received such amount of money per project was in that 2017, and ever since then, most of the ICO I have seen lately has become too greedy that they want to use the hell out of an hunter and then pay the hunter penny.

Imagine a campaign staying for as long as 8 months and then paying the hunter just $30 at the end of the project. Is that not a very big foolishness? There is no even guarantee that you will have access to the $30 after the projects, because if you are not fast on time, investor may quickly dump it before you do which will crash the price even far below what you received. He best now is to try and participate in already listed projects.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:04:22 AM

The most bitter part is that we bounty hunters now only earn about 20$ to 50$ in a 3 months bounty duration, this was actually the truth and this is possible because the tokens are continouosly decreasing right after being listed on some exchange.
Bitter than receiving nothing at all? there's projects since 2018 and still not being listed and the team keeps giving promises or worst not giving any updates, if you are part of that campaign tokens will stuck without any use and will keeps reminding you about that project.
I have lots of them stocked in my wallet and can be so annoying seeing them for over a year now not even entering exchange, and the funny thing is that this is how they will continue to update people until investors lose interest in the project and then forget about the project.

We hunters are still lucky that we didn’t put in heavy investment, the people that are mostly affected are very heavy investors, they lose thousands of dollars to ICO’s like this, that is why you see very big investor now going to IEO because it looks safer and real there, just that IEO has not factored in hunters yet.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:28:31 AM

I have so many bounty tokens in MEW but funny enough, majority of them are not tradable. They just shit coins. Just find some already existing projects who are running bounties and join those ones. Though those ones don't pay huge amounts but at least you are sure of your payments.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:46:11 AM

I'm sure that you guys have experience doing bounty for months and when you are very lucky that you got paid then you check the value of your tokens, it's only $10-$20 in total. It is so heartbreaking to witness that kind of moment. And now I realized that maybe I'll try investing in IEOs and stop bounty hunting because it's the only thing that can make me profit again.

I do agree with your concern and even i have problem same like you, investing in IEO's is always a good way to make money if you manage to hold them for a certain period of time. In the same way, you can research more about the bounty campaign because most of the potential coins are showing their credibility even after listing in the exchanges.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:12:59 AM

Even with careful selection of bounty campaigns, you can get tokens that cost absolutely nothing. Every bounty hunter with experience has useless coins on his account. Only a small percentage of projects gives participants a good profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:27:01 AM

I have so many bounty tokens in MEW but funny enough, majority of them are not tradable. They just shit coins. Just find some already existing projects who are running bounties and join those ones. Though those ones don't pay huge amounts but at least you are sure of your payments.
before it be shit token we have to sell it.holding token was not good anymore , its easy to dump in market.personally i am prefer to switch my bounties reward to major coins such as btc, eth, bnb or others.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:50:27 AM

Yes, rewards are rarely paid for a long time. But what comes to the wallets is so cheap that even converting to BTC, ETH seems unreasonable. Also, by selling your rewards, you contribute to the fall in the prices of these assets.
Hodl may not be a good solution, but selling right away too is not a good one.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:01:39 PM

We hunters are still lucky that we didn’t put in heavy investment, the people that are mostly affected are very heavy investors, they lose thousands of dollars to ICO’s like this, that is why you see very big investor now going to IEO because it looks safer and real there, just that IEO has not factored in hunters yet.
but not all IEOs will benefit many IEOs that have low prices when they have started trading and now there are several IEO projects taking into account bounty hunters to carry out promotions
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:59:15 PM

The fact is that after the bull run, many fake projects have been running and bounties hunters find it difficult to filter these projects as to whether they are fake or legit and that's why you may be seriously involved in a fake bounty instead of the legit one. It's no one's fault and some members of this forum have put it on themselves making some of them exposed even before the tokensale starts.ss

digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

Now the bounty program is much weaker than the bounty program of 2017 - it's a fact. I was able to get no more than $ 300. Now participation in the bounty is absolutely hopeless idea that will spend your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: