Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitter Truth about Bounties  (Read 10093 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:24:24 PM

in my opinion, being a bounty hunter there is always a sad and happy news because it's difficult to distinguish bounty scams or not they are very neatly arranged about scam so when I get a big prize from the bounty, I will be happy and when the bounty that I follow the scam I will feel sad

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:25:03 PM

When I post a new project on a social media account, some friends ask what you are posting, even they still don't know crypto and only know Bitcoin, when all bounties have good ideas and are really good, I will feel happy because of what I posted I can be clear with responses on social media. The existence of the crypto market will always have an impact on new projects, so we need to be careful when choosing projects that are truly real.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:31:08 PM

in my opinion, being a bounty hunter there is always a sad and happy news because it's difficult to distinguish bounty scams or not they are very neatly arranged about scam so when I get a big prize from the bounty, I will be happy and when the bounty that I follow the scam I will feel sad
there are always joys and sorrows in work so we must be able to accept even though we get nothing in becoming a bounty hunter.
trade, investment and others also have the same risk.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:33:37 PM

The amount of users joining or are willing to join the bounty program is huge. But the rewards are limited. So the limited rewards are being spread among those huge number of users thus reducing the amount each of the users are joining. To be honest its not worth the time you will be spending for months. The price of the rewards will eventually fall more as the users will start to dump their rewards once the bounty program is over. Better spend your time in doing something more constructive.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:40:39 PM

I used to think that a good bounty to find just the reward for him will be not less than $ 100, but I realize now that I was wrong.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:37:52 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind

Bounty campaigns were profitable back then, but now seems not too profitable anymore.
There are many campaigns delaying their payment to the hunters, i don't know why.
We should not relying too much on bounty anymore, try trading or some other way to get more incomes.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:41:56 AM

I used to think that a good bounty to find just the reward for him will be not less than $ 100, but I realize now that I was wrong.

good gifts are those who pay with tokens that have prices on the market. because many bounty tokens become trash and have no market to trade.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:50:20 AM

This year I have not received more than $ 100 for any of the bounties. Many coins are worth nothing at all, and some bounties did not even send anything. The purse is a pile of garbage which simply prevents it.

I think the ICO industry is gradually becoming less useful for those that have zero funds to partake in it day by day, it is now becoming purely for people that have money now to use to invest directly in these projects.

The bounty campaign where people still get money for investment is no longer forthcoming for majority of us here and for the past few months now, I have been using my money to directly buy some of these projects that I believe in. another thing I do now is to just trade with whatever little amount I can afford and see how I can double it to use the second part of it to make proper investment.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:01:59 AM

In 2017 there were many who managed to get money from bounties, continued at the beginning of 2018. For me because at that time the price of coins was expensive compared to now. This does not mean that in 2019 there will be no money from bounties, it is not only comparable with 2017. Currently it is better to join the IEO project because it is more reliable by investors.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

Currently, we should not expect high earnings in the bounty. The time has passed when members of the bounty was making a lot of money. But then there was a cryptocurrency boom and it attracted a lot of new people. Now you need to be able to invest the previously earned cryptocurrency profitably.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:08:54 AM

Now the bounty program is much weaker than the bounty program of 2017 - it's a fact. I was able to get no more than $ 300. Now participation in the bounty is absolutely hopeless idea that will spend your time.

if you think joining bounty is just a waste of time why are you still doing it? earning less than $ 300 is a pretty good result than you don't get any/scam projects

Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:41:21 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind

Yanu bounty program is pretty decent. You can earn up to 10,000 Yanu tokens. Yes, looking at the price might scare you off, but they are listed only in one exchange right now. What's more important is that the token will have a lot of value in the future since in has a real use case and the company also buys back 2% of the tokens from the open market and burns them, so gradually decreasing the token amount. Now if you think that with the token you can get discounted drinks, VIP service and the robot bars will exist around the world, there will be lots of people who want to get that token and I believe it will do at least 100x.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:05:58 AM

There are many problems surrounding crypto bounty projects lately but that doesn't mean there is no good projects anymore ,not trying at all is the total lose out
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:32:49 AM

The Hunters in 2017 and early 2018 where lucky but there are still promising projects. I do not just promote project, i promote feasible and reliable ones.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:34:42 AM

Yes, rewards are rarely paid for a long time. But what comes to the wallets is so cheap that even converting to BTC, ETH seems unreasonable. Also, by selling your rewards, you contribute to the fall in the prices of these assets.
Hodl may not be a good solution, but selling right away too is not a good one.

When you get a low pay, it means that you are following the wrong bounty, along the bear market yesterday I still get paid quite high even though it is decreasing compared to 2017.
And to be honest when I get paid tokens and have been registered in exchange, I immediately sell it, I don't know but this is my best strategy, I believe more to move it in eth or btc form.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:17:34 PM

True talk oo, sometimes you even work for more than 4months, wait for another 1month before distribution and another 1month before listing and what annoys most is when you finding out that price is even lesser than the ICO price and decide to hold for months to get value for your tokens. Working for projects or coins that are already listed is perfect and it takes away stress and increase confidence.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

I personally feel the same way. Sure enough, in 2017 we get a lot of results from the bounty and even that number is very unexpected. And entering 2018 until now it certainly has a very drastic decline in income in the bounty. I do not blame anyone because this is the way, because there is no way we can make big profits in the bounty forever.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:36:34 PM

Way back 2017, it is true that during this year there are lot of bounty hunters changed their lives because they a huge profit through bounties.
And by that time bull run was also happening were bitcoin price value was also kicked in the market so much until it reached the high peak price which is 20k$ almost each. Therefore your reason out here was true in some other way.
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:37:52 PM

Their are some bad experience in the bounties some of them they will not pay you some of them they will wait for the baddest price of the token before they will distribute the tokens
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:32:44 PM

The current awards in the new tokens that bounty hunters earn in ICO bounty companies, unfortunately, do not bring us good profit, as it was before. Even those tokens that do not so often appear in our wallets, as a rule, drop significantly in price when they appear on the exchange. Therefore, I prefer to keep them until better times. If we are confident in the prospects of cryptocurrency, and in particular, in the projects we have joined as bounty hunters, then over time they will have to grow in value. Hurry here is not worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: