Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more  (Read 6160 times)
keksik

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:28:13 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2021, 10:00:09 PM by keksik

hello can someone help me a bit? i am confused  Huh

i am currently mining cfx with rtx3060 and t-rex on nanopool. Please can someone help me with bat file for zilswitcher...?

i created cfxzil.bat:
zil_switcher.exe -m 17  -r CFX-nanopool.bat -a myzillwallet -w myworker

- however seems zilminer doesnt work due of cuda 11 or something? is there other soft for nvidia whch can mine ZIL?
- i am from EU and it connected to asia1...

UPDATE:
maybe i can use trex to mine zil? is that possible?
- if yes how should bat file look like?
- how will ten custom bat file look like? is it correct below

zil_switcher.exe -m 0 -a myzilladress -w myworker -s zill.bat(the question is what should i put in the bat file to mine with trex?) -e CFX-nanopool.bat

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:55:06 PM

Its not possible to simply past a wallet address and mine ZIL. You are forced to hand over the secret codes of your wallet. So take care of your codes. Never hand over your private key.
Want to take that risk? It's fine to me but I quit mining now. Never received ZIL in my wallet.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 09:17:13 PM

Its not possible to simply past a wallet address and mine ZIL. You are forced to hand over the secret codes of your wallet. So take care of your codes. Never hand over your private key.
Want to take that risk? It's fine to me but I quit mining now. Never received ZIL in my wallet.

FIRST YOU DON`T NEED YOU PRIVATE KEY FOR THIS SWTICHER AND IT NEVER ASK FOR YOU PRIVATE KEY. DON`T TALK SHIT!!!!!!

Thats your fault dude, maybe you ask what the problem is and we can help you out but don´t spread bad vibes if you make a failure.
This software work fine and swaggadon is owner of shardpool, and he build a custom version of this switcher for me in the past and it work fine for me.

And by the way there are miners out for mining zil+eth or zil+erg without this switcher.
An0nym0usM1n3r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 12:57:48 AM

Trying to get ahold of @kidkid1 for Hiveos integration. Don't have telegram. Any other way?
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:40:00 AM

Trying to get ahold of @kidkid1 for Hiveos integration. Don't have telegram. Any other way?

Then install telegram, it is used by many guys for giving support and so on. But i don´t think that hiveos will integrate this, zilliqa is not so important for many other.
An0nym0usM1n3r

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:59:13 PM

Then install telegram, it is used by many guys for giving support and so on. But i don´t think that hiveos will integrate this, zilliqa is not so important for many other.

Check out the thread description / title. It states it will work with HiveOS and simplemining OS etc
iperoni

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:51:33 PM

New Version is out

Updated to v1.2.9

Added Gminer to Mine Zilliqa

Hi, is there a way to pass the --mt 5 to the gminer and to change the pool where gminer mine zilliqa, because i have a 1080 (--mt 5 to go from 20 to 34 mh) and im in argentina, so the pool in asia is giving my high pings.
Or a config file like the claymore and phoenix miner??
Thanks for the great work
ASCiiDiTY

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 05:57:16 AM

Please add support for VerthashMiner.

Vertcoin PPLNS Pool | 0.69% fee | 0.05 VTC min payout: ACiDPOOL.CO.UK (http://acidpool.co.uk/)
Allbek

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 05:15:10 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:23:30 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

An0nym0usM1n3r

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:44:05 PM

hello, I have an issue where if I leave Zil switcher alone and come back, it has opened multiple windows of the regular miner. in my case I am using Gminer and when I come back to the computer after several hours it has 5 gminer windows open. Another one of my friends has the same thing happen. not all the time, just an intermittent glitch. Any solutions? Thanks
iperoni

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:33:06 AM

hello, I have an issue where if I leave Zil switcher alone and come back, it has opened multiple windows of the regular miner. in my case I am using Gminer and when I come back to the computer after several hours it has 5 gminer windows open. Another one of my friends has the same thing happen. not all the time, just an intermittent glitch. Any solutions? Thanks

Quit the pause at the end of file of the bat of gminer
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:58:32 PM

Hey gang, testing this out now. Interesting.

Could you look into adding SRBMiner-MULTI

Thanks!
 Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:11:30 PM

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:08:13 AM

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?

I have it working fine for SRBMiner-CN but it will not work with MULTI?

Apparently Option #3 only works with the CN. Miner??

Any suggestions?

Branko

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:46:52 AM

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?

Any suggestions?

I thought Srbminer already has built in not dual, but quad mining?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIfu0H2ElQ
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:48:58 PM

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?

Any suggestions?

Ya that is for dual eth/zil from within SRB. I am using the Auto Switcher to mine Ergo and or Haven. Switcher does not recognize the SRBMiner-MULTI. Only SRBMiner-CN.
But thanks for that vid link. May come in handy down the road  Wink

Branko

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:42:48 PM
Merited by MinermanNC (10)

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?

Any suggestions?

Ya that is for dual eth/zil from within SRB. I am using the Auto Switcher to mine Ergo and or Haven. Switcher does not recognize the SRBMiner-MULTI. Only SRBMiner-CN.

Haven + ZIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNCuYWcFufE

Ergo + ZIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Pt_5WMcng
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:37:50 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 01:50:23 PM by MinermanNC

Thanks!
 Wink

Why?

Any suggestions?

Haven + ZIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNCuYWcFufE

Ergo + ZIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Pt_5WMcng

Hey I did get the latest SRBMiner. It does work. Mining Ergo and then switching over to Ezil.me to mine ZIL. Which is pretty much the same as directly mining on Ezil for ETH or ETC. My goal was to use the Auto Switcher along with the ZIlMiner itself, and see how it goes that way. Which it does work, but of course does not with SRB MULTI. Which I still would like to test out using ZILMiner and see if it makes direct ZIL reward payouts and not have to use EZIL or any other pool that mines ZIL, and then their minimum payouts. Which in Ezil is 30 ZIL. But I am mining Ergo now and snagging the Zil on Ezil but still the same circumstance I had while mining there for ETH and ETC.

Thank you for pointing out the newer version of SRB MULTI that has the switching built in for Ergo. I was using an older Version of MULTI.  Roll Eyes

PS: + 10 merit points for ya! lol  Wink

antipode

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 05:29:48 AM

Last three hours Zil_Switcher has been switching too often (about twice an hour), and staying in zil mining for tens of minutes, instead of a minute or two. This is happening on two rigs.
Anyone else experience this? Any idea what could be wrong? It's been working well for a few weeks now, and I did not change anything.
LakesideTechs

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 10:32:32 PM

I would guess this is a dead thread/solution but figured I would try anyway. I am attempting to dual mine Ravencoin and ZIL w/ TeamRedMiner on HiveOS platform. I read something about a script for using this on HiveOS. I found then downloaded an EXE file which would do me no help on a Linux OS. Plus I would be warry running an executable file without seeing the source code first.

If this is still supported and there is a solution for my configuration or if there is a comparable solution that will accomplish something similar. I'm trying to increase my revenue since the shutdown of ETH POW mining on the 15th of last month and Ravencoin is the highest paying crypto I've tried so far but still isn't cutting it.

I thought about doing dual mining with TON but TON is a power hog for what little it adds to daily revenue and I am already maxed out on power usage. Plus it puts a lot of strain on the GPUs ie added heat and overall load.

I've tried VERT, ETHW, ETC and RVN with RVN being slightly more profitable out of what I've tried. It's possible my GPU's weren't tuned optimally for those other Algos. I have all AMD GPUs 28x RX 580s 8GB from various manufacturers plus 1x RX 480 8GB, 1x RX 570 8GB and 1x 5700xt 8GB. If I was paying for the power I would be running at a huge loss luckily it is included in my rent but I am maxed out using 80amps on a 100amp main. I'm running all 240v PDUs/PSUs to get the most possible power since there is a 10% power gain due to the increased efficiency of 240v vs 120v.

I know I could do ETHW and ZIL dual mining without any additional software/scripts or wtv. I guess that could be worth a try but I made about 10%-20% less mining ETHW vs RVN. So RVN plus ZIL would be most profitable but depending on what ZIL added to the ETHW profitability it might hedge out just RVN alone.

If anyone knows of a more profitable form of GPU mining using the equipment I have I am all ears.

For any help or advice to point me in the right direction would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: