Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0] REVAIN - Community competitions: Rewards up to 300 RVN (~$300)  (Read 2274 times)
RevainSupport (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:30:37 AM

Should I write reviews on special themes suggested by revain? I've found some reviews on bitcoin, binance, okex. Is there an option to write review on your own theme?

You can write reviews on any project, exchange or wallet.

RVN is Ravencoin right? Why do you have the same token symbol as raven?

No, Ravencoin has nothing to do with Revain. Because we chose RVN name long time ago Smiley
MeweM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:46:55 AM

The positive point of REVAIN's community competitions is that the rewrited texts is not accepted. It is very important that the content on such platforms is original and copyrighted. It is logical, rewrite is not allowed.
What parameters will be used to check the uniqueness of the text? What percentage should be unique 100%?

Probably 100% unique. Look, in the terms of the competition it is written that rewrite is not allowed, please. I think that reviews should be as original as possible. How can it be difficult to write your impressions and Express your opinion? On REVAIN platform of freedom of speech, of course, within the rules and it's great.
Katrin_Veron

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:27:20 AM

Should I write reviews on special themes suggested by revain? I've found some reviews on bitcoin, binance, okex. Is there an option to write review on your own theme?

You can write reviews on any project, exchange or wallet.

Full freedom of expression? Reviews uncensored and you can write about the negative points including? It only seems bad at first. For serious companies, reviews of products which will leave negative reviews will only benefit. I explain. These companies will only need to read all the negative reviews about their project and just eliminate it in their product. It turns out that users share their impressions. If the company is smart and does not want to lose its customers, it will eliminate everything that users don't like.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

Hi, what about platform security, what new products will you use? I'm not just interested, because there are more cases of account hacks.
Tivedny

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:42:34 PM

Hi, what about platform security, what new products will you use? I'm not just interested, because there are more cases of account hacks.

You are afraid that your reviews will be stolen from you?  Grin The issue of security is very important to each user. Anything can happen. Recall the recent hacking of Binance. Even such a bib exchange with big resources has screwed up. Just need to comply with security measures. Withdraw funds when accumulating the minimum amount for withdrawal. At website Revain there is a restriction on the withdrawal of funds? If I take part in the bounty, then I would like to transfer the rewards to a cold wallet. No offense, Revain  Wink
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:58:59 PM

The 2.0 changes to Revain have improved the platform and its perception. Website has become more structured and informative. But the best part is the reward system. RVN tokens are paid for reviews. In particular, these tokens can be obtained with the participation in community competitions. Not bad, just for feedbacks.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:05:20 PM

The 2.0 changes to Revain have improved the platform and its perception. Website has become more structured and informative. But the best part is the reward system. RVN tokens are paid for reviews. In particular, these tokens can be obtained with the participation in community competitions. Not bad, just for feedbacks.
Is there any exchanges where we can buy tokens before we will recieve bounty reward?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Buzlov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

It seems to me that the system of rewards for activity for authors is a very sensible idea that will encourage them to become more active.
Delegat6

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:12:30 PM

It seems to me that the system of rewards for activity for authors is a very sensible idea that will encourage them to become more active.

Yes, the reward for activity, this solution is gaining popularity. Other projects offer similar conditions, you can not keep up with competitors.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:31:20 PM

For social media bounty just need to make 5 posts on reddit and will get guaranteed 50 R-tokens? It's simple. R-token costs about 0.1$. So the reward is half a dollar. Not much, but it's guaranteed, right? You can also win 300 R-tokens if you are among the active 20% of participants. This is more interesting.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:49:36 PM

Yes, the reward for activity, this solution is gaining popularity. Other projects offer similar conditions, you can not keep up with competitors.

Now there are actually so many who hold awards, but usually the project that really shows the results remains
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:12:09 PM

This is the most direct motivation to make something useful for the project itself in order to earn money in the future.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:26:31 AM

Your thread with information is very much vague. I dont understand if we convert 1 RVN to R tokens no matter if there is buyer of RVN token you will always give us 1/0.1165031(This may change) = 8.5834 R tokens?

Please explain it clearly, How this conversion of RVN tokens to R will be achieved and not just by saying RVN exists as revain internal currency and you can exchange it for R and then trade on popular exchanges.

What metrics affect the conversion of RVN to R , is it price of R on exchanges which determines how much R we will get out of 1 RVN??
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:10:44 AM

About results of this bounty after complete the whether announced here? Will the list of participants and rewards be published? So that each participant knows about their prize.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:40:42 AM

Now there are actually so many who hold awards, but usually the project that really shows the results remains
Can it be better to transfare the dialogue about the project into the appropriate ANN branch, and here to discuss the features and problems of the campaign bounty?
Don_Crypton

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

In Revain 2.0 competition can discuss any topics and questions on Revain project and other similar platforms? Do I understand correctly that reviews should be as honest and truthful as possible? How will it be checked?
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:55:06 AM

This is the most direct motivation to make something useful for the project itself in order to earn money in the future.

But it also allows Revain platform users to earn. And in the case of Bounty 2.0, new users who will register to participate in community contest can also earn tokens. From this all in profits. Someone very soon, if will take part in the bounty. Someone a bit later.
RevainSupport (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

if we convert 1 RVN to R tokens no matter if there is buyer of RVN token you will always give us 1/0.1165031(This may change) = 8.5834 R tokens?

Yes, exactly.

Please explain it clearly, How this conversion of RVN tokens to R will be achieved and not just by saying RVN exists as revain internal currency and you can exchange it for R and then trade on popular exchanges.

What metrics affect the conversion of RVN to R , is it price of R on exchanges which determines how much R we will get out of 1 RVN??

RVN price calculates via following formula: 1 RVN = (1 USDT + 1 USDC + 1 TUSD)/3

It makes RVN price stable. You can always withdraw your RVN from the Revain platform and get R tokens. You don't need a buyer for that, Revain sends you R's on your wallet in the moment of withdrawal.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:24:51 AM

In Revain 2.0 competition can discuss any topics and questions on Revain project and other similar platforms? Do I understand correctly that reviews should be as honest and truthful as possible? How will it be checked?
probably will be implemented some sort of ranking system for validating content, because otherwise you will not succeed.
Gubkat

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

probably will be implemented some sort of ranking system for validating content, because otherwise you will not succeed.

It is very important that the rating system works perfectly, as users need only high-quality content.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: