Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My eth is hacked ........  (Read 12572 times)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:17:56 AM

Sad news. And we are very sad for it. But the fact is that there is rampant incidents of hacking and scamming. But it seems no authorities are concerned about it. I have heard BiteBTC exchange is openly scamming traders out of thousands of dollars. But no action is taken against it so far. As for you, I think there is no way out unless authorities take some steps.

That is the reason why, we need to have a hardware wallet compared to storing in online wallets and or storing in exchanges which is not recommended, hacking is everywhere all over the web, and with that, we must be aware of it, that scammers, hackers and all others are working 24/7 to steal money from us, and we must keep it in our mind, we mindful of everything we download online.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:04:41 PM

You can only transfer all coins and tokens from this wallet to another one to protect you against the hacker, that is all. If your wallet is already clear, then you can only go to police and report the ETH address of the hacker, thats all, maybe in the future we will be able to recognize the hacker identity.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

Too bad. You fell victim to one of the most common scams around here. Before installing any altcoin wallet, you need to scan the exe file with a reputed anti-virus software such as Kaspersky. If that is not possible, then you should at least read the reviews about the wallet. There are chances that users might have flagged it already for suspicious activity. Anyway, please be careful from now on.
yes, some people use everything to get money. they even use their skills to take profits from other people.

honestly, before looking for the coins we want, we need to know everything about the coins, such as the concept, the team involved, and find out the truth. if it's real, you won't find any strangeness in it. other than that, I agree not to install anything on your PC that you have, and prioritize always scans it with updated antivirus.

however, you need to do a check for your pc hard drive. always careful is the best way to avoid this risk.
Some scammers use social engineering tricks for fooling the average people and take their earned altcoins. Before installing the third-party software to the pc checking the file with various antivirus scanning services will be a good step for protecting the crypto holdings. These type of malware software is used for the running electrum or other crypto wallets with an automated script bot that can transfer the BTC to the address of the attacker.  
Before joining the airdrop, the requirements should be carefully analyzed and the bounty hunter should avoid the airdrops-bounty campaigns that have the pre-instalment software requirement for receiving the reward.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:26:16 PM

there is currently no way to deal with hacking altcoin, and many cases that have happened before including myself have been hacked, one way to prevent it you have to make a new wallet, make this as a future lesson should be more careful

That's the way you have to take to make a new wallet and make security quite difficult to break. But there is no way in my opinion to re-take what you have from the hacker. you just have to let it go what has gone from you.
yup! you are right. there is no way to take back what has been stolen from us.
indeed we have to give up and good advice for us to make a new wallet.

but even though we have made a new wallet, i think we still need to be vigilant and be careful when using it so that the same thing does not happen again.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

there is currently no way to deal with hacking altcoin, and many cases that have happened before including myself have been hacked, one way to prevent it you have to make a new wallet, make this as a future lesson should be more careful

That's the way you have to take to make a new wallet and make security quite difficult to break. But there is no way in my opinion to re-take what you have from the hacker. you just have to let it go what has gone from you.
yup! you are right. there is no way to take back what has been stolen from us.
indeed we have to give up and good advice for us to make a new wallet.

but even though we have made a new wallet, i think we still need to be vigilant and be careful when using it so that the same thing does not happen again.

There are some hacking incidents that i read before that they  have recovered the funds that been stole by the hackers,  those victims did seek some profesional help because the founds is large enough  .

smaller funds can be easily forgetable because they can be easily collected  . but you shoudlnt give up easily , you must still do something tho  .
Black bro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:22:24 PM

Unhealthy news ,, as old as I eth treated, there is no way to deal with hacking, from the beginning when making a wallet whether it is correct when downloading it, if not my advice to make a new wallet to make it safer, in the future to be more careful
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Please name the wallet that you were using so that the rest of us can be protected from this awful scammer. Sorry to hear about your loss man, but this crypto world is really vast, and scammers or hackers can exploit this and then go uncaught.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 06:38:33 PM

what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

the hacker's address is  0xEEBbC9888fD8Ec5dFC267a915664780c8fa66426

My address is 0xd125a58b966dc8bdf10489fd910ca929934a0dbc

It happened in Jun 6th

I guess I download a virus altcoin wallet and the hacker found my private key in my desktop

What you can do now is nothing, but in the future you can prevent it to happen again, my style is that i store my coins in our local country exchanger, which is hard for international users to accessed it, which is low probability of being hacked, storing in international wallet is prone for hacking as all crypto users can hacked if they can find a method, or you were able to provide them such delicate details, next time be more aware of the files you downloaded.
Yes, unfortunately, you can't find a hacker and also you can't go to the police because in many countries the transactions by cryptocurrencies are n't into law protection. You can only in the future divided your money into several wallets and be attentionally when you put your private information. Because hacker must know your private key and this helps him to hack money...be careful!

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:47:39 AM

what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

For now i don't think you can do anything right now. Trust me i was there too when some shit hacker did this to me too. It's better that next time be careful and not to be a foolish.

I guess I download a virus altcoin wallet and the hacker found my private key in my desktop

Sorry for your losses. Scammers give you a trick in many way that you can't even know. So don't be a greedy for some coin and before you download such kinda wallet please scan it.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:40:51 AM

You can only transfer all coins and tokens from this wallet to another one to protect you against the hacker, that is all. If your wallet is already clear, then you can only go to police and report the ETH address of the hacker, thats all, maybe in the future we will be able to recognize the hacker identity.
At present it is still very difficult to make a report to the police regarding crypto assets. Indeed, to track we can, but to do a report we must have the right hacker identity

CLEVER BOUNTY
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:13:25 PM

So sad this happened, there is really nothing that can be done, once your private key is with someone else, then your wallet is gone, all you can do now is create a new wallet and be mindful of phishy sites.  Also try to keep your private keys safe.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:27:25 PM

I am also afraid that my Ledger wallet seed will be compromised because I uploaded it on cloud to avoid losing paper with backup words. Everything what is uploaded to the internet could be compromised.  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:01:51 PM

Sorry about your loss.. One has to be really careful with wallet keys and details in this industry. You must guide them jealously like they hold a key to real life assets. Never enter your private keys in every site you see. Also, do not safe your private keys or details on online safes. The best storage is to write them down on a paper and keep it Safe.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:28:54 PM

What a risk mistake you have made by downloading unknown wallet, secondly where you saved your private key properly online, well sorry for the lost and you can not recover it, and you need to learn from the mistake.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:42:19 PM

What a risk mistake you have made by downloading unknown wallet, secondly where you saved your private key properly online, well sorry for the lost and you can not recover it, and you need to learn from the mistake.
if we want to save our private key its better to save in different device that we used to work in cryptocurrency market.now many hackers and programmer that create virus that have capability to  steal our online data.and its accident must be experience for us.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:58:24 PM

You may regret your lost assets, but it has all happened and your assets will never be returned.  From now on be more careful to guard your assets, this incident should not be repeated again. I pity you.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:17:23 AM

You may regret your lost assets, but it has all happened and your assets will never be returned.  From now on be more careful to guard your assets, this incident should not be repeated again. I pity you.
the incident certainly will not be repeated again,
Learning from mistakes is the key to the problem, if we already know the mistakes he made then they shouldn't be repeated,
and for lost assets it is better to forget, because if it has been sent to another pallet it cannot be withdrawn anymore.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:32:00 PM

what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

the hacker's address is  0xEEBbC9888fD8Ec5dFC267a915664780c8fa66426

My address is 0xd125a58b966dc8bdf10489fd910ca929934a0dbc

It happened in Jun 6th

no one can stop if our wallet has been hacked ... and this is obviously because of an error that you made so that your wallet can be hacked. then there is nothing we can do but throw away the wallet then make a new wallet ... so you have to be more careful in looking after your wallet ... privatekey must be guarded carefully and carefully with the phsing link ...

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:33:15 PM

Sorry about this mate, but there is nothing you can do because your private key is meant to be private only to you. Anyone accessing it means you directly or indirectly gave the person access and owing to the way ETH blockchain is built there is no way to get it back you only have to let go. I will implore you take adequate steps to ensure you secure your wallet keys and phrases at all cost, if possible write it down and hid so you won't be victim of virus attack again. Also, be mindful of the websites you visit.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 10:40:18 PM

It is quite unfortunate mate but there is nothing you can do to regain your assets. I advice u should be more careful what u download on line im the future so as to prevent this from happening again..Always use recommended wallets also to avoid looses like this in the future.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: