Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin is the best for trading/investing?  (Read 5609 times)
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:07:32 PM

For holding u must choose bitcoin or ethereum but if you are going to choose others i would advice to you to pick in the top 100 coin in CMC because i know that they have a lot of chance to give an profit who will buy or hold them.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:11:03 PM

i can suggest you so many potential coin name and you can trade with them MY FAVOURITE ONE XBX,REQ,ZEC,STELLAR,XRP,BNB,ETH ,AND MANY MORE but bitcoin is best to buy and holding bcz bitcoin will reach 20k usd pretty soon Smiley

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:28:31 PM

If I see a very good coin that I do not have, I would prefer to invest in it and ho!d than to trade it, because I cannot that good in trading.
For better assurance and result, you might need to invest in the top coins, which might not bring about an unimaginable loss.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:40:06 PM

the good altcoin for trading / investment in my opinion are eth and ltc. now I think don't make a decision to invest in a wrong position, it's better to invest in a good and high-potential coin position.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:42:09 PM

I will choose a slightly different than usual. I'll chose LTC for this time because the volume is not as usual and at this time it should be on 3rd place in the coinmarketcap. I see it like he will follow the bitcoin rise.
The last time I checked litecoin don't have the market capital to listed as the third coin on coin market cap and it doesn't follow Bitcoin price trend either because it totally glaring and there say it all. However, it good to hold some litecoin cause it halving will come to live in August but I still prefer ETH and BNB.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:43:09 PM

I think one of trading is, do not love any coin. This is because, there are many coins out there and getting attached with one or some might turn out bad.
There are many potential coins worth trading, so feel free to trade; when you miss one train wait and join another, don't get too attached unless you are a long term trader; that is some who buys and hold for a while before selling.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:44:46 PM

well, don't even trust the one who even introduced you to crypto. trust yourself, be ready to take risk and never depend on the ideas of others in this crypto industry. what worked for party A might not work for party B. Conduct your own research into any altcoin you wish to invest in, make analysis and draw conclusions and decide from there what to do next.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:50:14 AM

I will choose a slightly different than usual. I'll chose LTC for this time because the volume is not as usual and at this time it should be on 3rd place in the coinmarketcap. I see it like he will follow the bitcoin rise.
The last time I checked litecoin don't have the market capital to listed as the third coin on coin market cap and it doesn't follow Bitcoin price trend either because it totally glaring and there say it all. However, it good to hold some litecoin cause it halving will come to live in August but I still prefer ETH and BNB.
With such event where halving is anticipated holding some good amount of LTC might be profitable while holding BTC, ETH and BNB all of those coins
have its own time to grow, we continue seeing green momentum around the market and expect that it will jumped more.

Invest with moving coins and expect a good bounce up.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:01:59 AM

Considering the current state of the crypto market and the trends in the pattern of price changing of most altcoin, Ethereum and Ripple are currently best coin to either trade or invest in.  Ethereum  and Ripple present between 7% to 15% invest or trading profits from your initial investment income within a short period of time.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:12:11 AM

Binance IEO prepare to launching elrond network on the platform, this news is bring a alot of investor buy and hold BNB coin, i think this week BNB is best gainer of altcoin.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:47:25 AM

in my opinion is ethereum because they have a smart contract that is a good one which crypto does not have

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:30:24 AM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

Ps. I am new in altcoins. Thanks in advance!

A lot of altcoin offers high profitability like Binance IEO. Also now I only invest in altcoin top to reduce risk. Currently the market is no longer like 2017, I have to be careful not to make that mistake again
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:44:49 AM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

A lot of altcoin offers high profitability like Binance IEO. Also now I only invest in altcoin top to reduce risk. Currently the market is no longer like 2017, I have to be careful not to make that mistake again
Me too . After 2018 I lost a lot of money from holding and most of them were bad coins so losing twice the money usually happened to me in a short time. In my opinion, safe investment is still much better now because the uptrend of the market is still going on and the stability of crypto can help me earn a lot of very high profits and having more knowledge in 2019 has helped me avoid many unnecessary reasons

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:25:22 PM

Now this time crypto market is increase. So this is good time for trading. My favorite coin is cht and in because i earn so much money this coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:56:51 PM

I am very confident with ethereum next to bitcoin because so far even it goes down for the past months,it has maintained in the second spot in crypto market.However you can choose some other coins like neo and litecoin for they have potentials as well.Better check on coin market cap before you decide on investing.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:04:44 PM

if you will look for coin to trade
the first thing you need to look is the volume for 24 hours from different exchange
you can check it in coinmarketcap.com and the next is the price graph in the last few days
for me i pick the coin that have a drop and rise graph and monitor it to get atleast the best price to sell and buy
but doing it will not gain a lot of profit and its also stressful
so in my opinion its better to invest in the coin you think have lot of potential and hold long term

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:04:54 PM

if in my opinion the most altcoins are made for investment or trading, you can choose the top 100 coins in the market because all the coins are good. and my advice is also for better investment you can choose ethereum if for a long-term investment because the coin will definitely experience a good price increase later

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Well, if you're talking about altcoin that is best for trading/investing then I would only recommend you Ethereum. 
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:57:01 PM

ethereum and litecoin are one of the best altcoins for traders. now we only need to do proof, I myself have done proof for trading ethereum and litecoin as a result the profit is still getting. you can try it.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:18:28 PM

Is inappropriate to speculate which altcoin is best for trading or for investing, it all depends on your unique research into that coin. Researching deep into the coin will tell you whether its good for investing or trading. Depending on what others say to take a decision is a wrong mistake.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: