Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bullshit stable coin, spread this as hard as you can...  (Read 10999 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

guys stay away from any stable coins i already explained miilion times why....
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:37:51 AM

It's hard to make people stay from libra when they aren't ever aware of the crypto. I only appreciated the real purpose of crypto or bitoin after a year because it's not really easy to comprehend its vision. The other billions who use Facebook right now will easily patronized this because they can't live without facebook and I bet they don't even care about their own privacy.
If they will be blindly followed what this coin envisions it will be easy for them to provide information that very important, since this coin will give them
some hint that they will be able to get some good benefits using the social site together with this new tokens, without any idea how crypto works they will just follow how FB guided them to this new project.

That is I think could be the problem, were most their Facebook community will support it even without proper knowledge about coins.
Unlike the community in crypto world were most the person here are definitely much knowledgeable in terms of Crypto currency.  Though, Facebook are absolutely helpful in terms of communication all over the world.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:55:09 AM

while facebook and other that fall to this trap like big companies at last apple and other giant companies stand with us...

and say its complete crap joke and in real its crap relative to smart people....other will fall to this trap for sure

but we all remember the creativity of zuck with poke idea and other shit he tried to make which was died very fast the same will be with this coins...

there out bots that spread all 0ver the web to stay away from this coin...and other channels that spread this info 

in the end it will be like his idea p0ke on facebook which was dead after short time...

but still huge amounts of channels om twitter and youtube and other say to stay away from it

Its sound like you hate so much on markzuckerberg, i think in some positive way this news of facebook libra coin one of good news thats create bullish trend on bitcoin right now. Its again USD and i like this libra coin
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:02:21 AM

Perhaps we just need to wait for further developments. Especially because before the release of the coin Libra is still long. Of course, having access to the data of its users, and this is almost a third of the population of the Earth, if Facebook still controls their financial flows, it will turn into a big monster, where much of the information about the population of the Earth will be concentrated. In my opinion, it is very dangerous.

Whether we wait or not, Libra is coming,,, and this is exactly what all the regulators are concerned about, that Libra is coming and it will arrive before the laws have time to adjust to it. And if you know Facebook it has enough money to develop and push this out asap, it will be here when we least expect it, earlier than scheduled.

What you said about their data is exactly also the main concern since they have already used it maliciously in the past.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:33:41 AM

I am not inclined to support it either. But it seems the followers of Libra are getting bigger and bigger everyday even if the actual project has yet to get launched. Well, let us see and wait for further developments. I am in that particular mood right now. The real enemy here is the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: